[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lol I swear PopeBella has the naughtiest fans
Well we have the naughtiest pra'nang.

Ahuh...:rolleyes: but someone will still watch though, right? Lol

The most favourite and last concubine always die? Oh yeah then where does chippy fall under?
Haha. Of course not. . . . . .

I think its just @phatman hehe. Jk..I try not to think dirty but you know, our minds like to wonder to the hot side a lot these days :naughty2:
I admit! Haha.:celebrate16:

Rosi

Wifey #42
I screened capped these to share last Friday, but didn't have time. So here it is me appreciating Popezaab on day 1. I'm making up for the first couple weeks that I didn't really like him. Hehehehe. I didn't notice just how attractive he is! He is soooo fine in this scene!!!

Fine @$$ intro. Gave me goosebumps!!!! That side profile. So hawt!
View attachment 14938

That expression!!! That angle!!! That lighting!!!!! Makes him soooo mysterious. Like who is this hottie!!
View attachment 14939

Thankyou for the full frontal, minus that shoulder cloth.
View attachment 14940

Sexy back making its first appearance!
Never has a man ever looked so good in what seems to be a dress/skirt!!!!!
View attachment 14941

Sitting like a boss!
View attachment 14942

That side profile again!!!! Hot dayum!!! It makes him 100X hotter than he already is!
View attachment 14943

I love this natural look on his face!!
View attachment 14944

How does he do that flawlessly. From angry to puppy eyes!!
View attachment 14945

And now he's a little sad!
View attachment 14946

You don't have to marry Karakade. Just come Marry me!!!
View attachment 14947

Last night I dreamt I was Kade and he's at work in the palace and I wattsapp him, "I miss you Khun P".

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
I was looking back at my vid of my favorite couples and Popella would be good in some of these remake/plot/characters

Save the last dance
My delightful girl
Master Sun
My love eun dong
Yi san..jk but the characters are awesome
My lucky star!
Oh and def Autumn Concerto

Rosi

Wifey #42
Miss Bella singing at her event! Not too bad :)
https://www.instagram.com/p/BitWhB9H_3_/
Oh, Bells!! She's elegant and statesque and with those heels, up the game of the beautiful Kade boran's look. The nuances in her voice is heavy & breaks perfectly; she's very good @pangiaxiong ! Thanks for the video. I don't have instagram (too busy) but love it you guys posting from your own lots! That costume she's got on is lovely. Everything about her is making the fans screaming!

Rosi

Wifey #42
Lol! If they made a Thai Fifty Shades??? Lol oh goodness the books and films don’t live up to the hype but my picks would be Got and Mew LMAO. Sorry #teamgotandbella I am still sold on Bella and Pope right now. Lol
But the girl's got to be innocent looking & luscious at the same time (Dakota Johnson), who fits that bill to go with Got?

Rosi

Wifey #42
I made the sauce today to eat with grilled oysters and other seafood but unfortunately it was a bad experience. I bought an over matured (bad) garlic so it burned my throat and tongue. I should had known because it peeled from their she'll without any effort. Luckily I tried it before serving.
Thanks for sharing on what not to do; but that's too bad you had to suffer a bit there. Hope you're okay now? But that sauce is good though! I've made it twice already - it's so easy to put together. Just a week ago, one of the friends apps a stack of giant prawns on a plate (he's about to tuck in with his girlfriend) so I said WAIT!! So I asked; have you got this? and this? and this?? (items for prawn dip recipe), he's got everything except

Rosi

Wifey #42
I made the sauce today to eat with grilled oysters and other seafood but unfortunately it was a bad experience. I bought an over matured (bad) garlic so it burned my throat and tongue. I should had known because it peeled from their she'll without any effort. Luckily I tried it before serving.
Thanks for sharing on what not to do; but that's too bad you had to suffer a bit there. Hope you're okay now? But that sauce is good though! I've made it twice already - it's so easy to put together. Just a week ago, one of the friends apps a stack of giant prawns on a plate (he's about to tuck in with his girlfriend) so I said WAIT!! So I asked; have you got this? and this? and this?? (items for prawn dip recipe), they've got everything even dried salted fish!! I forward that youtube episode of Kade & the salted fish haha.... 1/2 hour later he can't thank me enough.

Rosi

Wifey #42
I screened capped these to share last Friday, but didn't have time. So here it is me appreciating Popezaab on day 1. I'm making up for the first couple weeks that I didn't really like him. Hehehehe. I didn't notice just how attractive he is! He is soooo fine in this scene!!!

Fine @$$ intro. Gave me goosebumps!!!! That side profile. So hawt!
View attachment 14938

That expression!!! That angle!!! That lighting!!!!! Makes him soooo mysterious. Like who is this hottie!!
View attachment 14939

Thankyou for the full frontal, minus that shoulder cloth.
View attachment 14940

Sexy back making its first appearance!
Never has a man ever looked so good in what seems to be a dress/skirt!!!!!
View attachment 14941

Sitting like a boss!
View attachment 14942

That side profile again!!!! Hot dayum!!! It makes him 100X hotter than he already is!
View attachment 14943

I love this natural look on his face!!
View attachment 14944

How does he do that flawlessly. From angry to puppy eyes!!
View attachment 14945

And now he's a little sad!
View attachment 14946

You don't have to marry Karakade. Just come Marry me!!!
View attachment 14947
You are bad. You're showing all his handsome sides when this is the time I hated Por Date. I hated him all the way & beyond of the scene he manhandled Kade under the moon. He slammed her back into the pillar; he held hard to her arm, his tone is harsh and hurtful. I only started liking him when he showed a little sympathy at the temple - and that too for 3 seconds (he cuts into her again). Hate you! For showing his beautiful photos! Angry with you for making my knees weak. But while I'm hating, can you please screen cap all his scenes after moon mantra ended, when he's still in the white prayer shirt which he twins with his dad. So many angles of his handsome profile there; a strong, matured face nothing at all like dear kind Chai Ruj. I caught this on my phone in a hurry. You can surely do better! To make my hatings continue eheh........

upload_2018-5-13_14-10-54.jpeg

Neyiah

sarNie Egg
Actually if we want to pull ranks in Pope's Harem (lakorns only) it would be:

Mint Chalida first wife
Mint Nutwara
Mew
Ploy
Diana
Namtarn
Bella

Chom doesn't count because she left him and I don't like Esther so I'm kicking her out of his harem :p
Your list look like list of N'ek was paired with Pope based on aired time of the lakorn except Namtarn and Diana, I think Sapai jao was aired before Diana's one.

Does the BPS rerun only aired on Friday?
It is aired daily from Monday to Friday started from last Monday

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Last night I dreamt I was Kade and he's at work in the palace and I wattsapp him, "I miss you Khun P".
Hahaha. Lucky you! I wanna dream about him too!

Actually if we want to pull ranks in Pope's Harem (lakorns only) it would be:

Mint Chalida first wife
Mint Nutwara
Mew
Ploy
Diana
Namtarn
Bella

Chom doesn't count because she left him and I don't like Esther so I'm kicking her out of his harem :p
Hahaha. I forgot about those gals. Chom is the evil concubine who left. Sure we can leave Esther out. I don't really like her either. Hahaha.

Does the BPS rerun only aired on Friday?
It's M-F. They just started on a Friday.

You are bad. You're showing all his handsome sides when this is the time I hated Por Date. I hated him all the way & beyond of the scene he manhandled Kade under the moon. He slammed her back into the pillar; he held hard to her arm, his tone is harsh and hurtful. I only started liking him when he showed a little sympathy at the temple - and that too for 3 seconds (he cuts into her again). Hate you! For showing his beautiful photos! Angry with you for making my knees weak. But while I'm hating, can you please screen cap all his scenes after moon mantra ended, when he's still in the white prayer shirt which he twins with his dad. So many angles of his handsome profile there; a strong, matured face nothing at all like dear kind Chai Ruj. I caught this on my phone in a hurry. You can surely do better! To make my hatings continue eheh........

View attachment 14961
Hahaha. Will I can't help it when he just gives us such deep looks.

Yes dear I surely will! Hehhee.

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
Seriously that's exactly what he is now. He's the king and his nang'eks are his concubines. Mew being his Queen, Ploy being his first concubine, Diana being his second, Namtarn being his third and finally Bella being his last and favorite concubine! Haha.
Omg! Sounds exactly like a cdrama or kdramas right there! Lol Too funny! Considering all of his nang ek’s though, he’d be busy Monday to Sunday though. Lol

Also, wow, Bella must be feeling all types of emotions! Just seeing this I am getting chills. The power of BPS. Good job Got7.
https://instagram.com/p/BiuFkkRnCNg/

Rosi

Wifey #42
Friends, I have just read on the page 759 and It was about Pope telling lie that there were not kissing scenes. After I watched the video 3 zaap, I think the language, the context of corresponding in the talk show and wrong subtitle would cause misunderstanding .

Pope tried to explain about the story and Por Date and Karakade relationship “ like it was Kuk kig (adorable)

First he hated her but…….

Then Louis said “Like slap and kiss?” Pope turn to Louis and said “Don’t kiss , seldom kiss in this drama, just smelling, sniffing and being closed make fin as it is a period lakorn.

Pope’s ” (We) Don’t kiss” would mean “Not slap and kiss” and he said “seldom kiss”

But the subtitle of the show uses “No, we don’t kiss, we didn’t really …in this drama”

So this is wrong.

It is right that this lakorn seldom has kiss scenes. As I remember there are only the scene near the river and the scene LSP. Then I don't think Pope lied.

I have just watched BPS in SJDK FANSUB as well. I found some subtitles are not correct, so please do not believe in all subtitles.
@Amata !!!! Then.... then..... if you come across any subs that's not exact, would you like to tell us? To know of a little bit more out of what's said now wouldn't that be a special treat. We international fans are reliant and ever grateful for fan subbers.

Rosi

Wifey #42
Omg! Sounds exactly like a cdrama or kdramas right there! Lol Too funny! Considering all of his nang ek’s though, he’d be busy Monday to Sunday though. Lol

Also, wow, Bella must be feeling all types of emotions! Just seeing this I am getting chills. The power of BPS. Good job Got7.
https://instagram.com/p/BiuFkkRnCNg/
What if he gets 22 like Kosa Ban!

Bella went there?! Wow, happy for her - to view this. The reaction of the audience & that performance! Hopeful that some of the cast is there to witness this emotional phenomenon!