[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Good point. I always thougt she was lazy and anti social but damn that girl is so pitiful, I mean no excuse that she's so abusive and caused someone to die but like I said before, if only Kade didn't die. The love and support from family can guide you in the right path. Kudos to Pim and Yam for always being there for Karakade. Love them!

Oh and here is a better verison of Got7, Oh My Dear.
Thanks for sharing :).

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Someone on the SJDK private group said that they only noticed one extra scene so far & it's just a re-run. I was hoping for a whole special episode with only unseen scenes :facepalm: Hopefully when the BPS hype dies out someone can compile the extra scenes & sub it without the threat of copyright
Yea that's how ch3 is playing. They're reruning the whole show and including deleted/extended scenes here and there .

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Got this from DK Kat:
From what I got from the clip producer said Bhuppae Sunniwat is a re-run with added clips. You’ll see more of the mother and grandmother, the kids and the cuteness but there’s not a new scene for every episode.
So basically they’re retelling the story with more bonus then? Uncut version
So I'm basically going to have to skip this rerun and pray for that compilation by someone :crybaby2:I have to leave at least 2 years before I re-watch something
Pretty much. Thanks for the additional info!!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I saw on twitter, the added scene is Date's mom going to the temple and Date and Khun Loong waiting for real Karakade to come out? Haven't seen it so can't confirm.

Also someone said the "reaction" shots are a bit longer? Alright crew, this will be a test of who's the real hard core BPS fan here to be able to see the difference lol. But I see no real complaints? Like with the special episodes, everyone and their momma was complaining but the general reaction for Ep1 so far seems to be positive.
Ohh. I'll watch it to fnd out then. Let's see who is the real fan in here. Haha let's stay next week! Haha.
For now I'm too excited so I'm cheating. Haha.

I haven't seen the reruns yet but came to see what's the verdict. Glad it's positive.
Didn't Pope say in recent interview that there are a lot of cut scenes like 10% that could be added on to reruns? He was careful on the interview..... But then he said ratings will hit 30 and entire country will need to do merit and dance. Lol
Haha. Oh gosh what a butt. I don't believe him .
What's the highest evening lakorn rating?

Unfortunately I will not be tuning into the rerun. I have seen all the scene I wanted and will only watch the new scenes. Because I have already moved on to anticipating Prom Likit, too much of BPS will seriously kill the hype for me. Everyone else, do enjoy!
Awe. Don't run away from us ! Haha. We still need to find out who the real fan in here is. Haha.

Omg I thought you meant Got. Haha. Are they having a concert in Thailand? That's why they're paying tribute to the song??? That means they know about the lakorn! That's exciting!!

Oh see I missed the part where the dad was saying that Karakade is over 20.

Theres always something I picked up after a rewatch. First time I watch it, I only notice the big stuff cus it's new, it's exciting and you're just taking it all in. The second and 3rd time I watch while it was still on air, I picked up a bit of the .middle stufd. Now that it ended and we notice all the supporting casts, watching it this time, I'm looking at all the details, at all the supportings.

Bella does rai very well. Another thing I notice, did Yam and Pin ever notice that Kade never had asthma when Karakade does since she was a child..
Ooo. Maybe that's something that will be shown.

But we know Pope lies! lol
Hahaha. Exactly! I have a hard time believing him now.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Not in the lakorn but in the book, everyone pretty much accepted that all the changes were due to the mon kritsanakalee at first. And in the beginning that was a running joke for awhile cause Kade would use it shamelessly to explain away everything and say that the mon "blsessed" her with good health and all sorts of talent lol.

I also don't think the lakorn connected the dots as well as the book. Karakade had asthma and in general was a sickly person which sort of explained what people thought was her anti-social personality. The lakorn brought it up a lot that Karakade always kept to her room and never liked going anywhere but I don't think the audience really connected it to her getting sick easily.

Then when the twin revealed happened, they explained it further that boran times baby Kadesurang died and Karakade survived but was sickly and weak.
That makes alot of sense. The writer probably didn't want to deal with her sickliness .Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
They are really trying to gain as much money as they can from this
Well it's working! Makes me mad because I'm falling for it too!

Good point. I always thougt she was lazy and anti social but damn that girl is so pitiful, I mean no excuse that she's so abusive and caused someone to die but like I said before, if only Kade didn't die. The love and support from family can guide you in the right path. Kudos to Pim and Yam for always being there for Karakade. Love them!

Oh and here is a better verison of Got7, Oh My Dear.
Wish those fans would just calm down so I can really hear them
Oh wow. They sang it so flawlessly, you can't even hear an accent. . . .that is until JB chimed in. Hahahaha. That boyis mumbling. Wow the whole audience knows the song. That is amazing!!!! BPS power !!

Wow. Is it top trending just for rerun?
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bio46aajbt5/

Can't believe that BPS fever is still this strong.
I guess so. Now I'm really curious what the ratings are.

Aww Joi and Clara's commercial together

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bio2pciAzsY/
That's a cute ad. Haha. Most is so cute!

That is cute!!!!!

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I haven't commented alot in here since BPS ended, but do drop in now and then to read what's new. So curiosity got the best of me and I watched the re-run and the older version of episode 1 and in the first 15 minutes the reaction scenes were extended and some deleted scenes. If you didn't watch it side-by-side like I did then it wasn't that noticable . For example, the scene where Yam ran up to Karakade and Karakade asked her if she seen the whole thing, then Yam said she saw the boat overturn and Karakade replied that I saw it too ( angrily) and asked " what about E- Janwat?". Yam said she saw a female drowning but was not sure who it was. Karakade said it's her "E-Janwat, she's not a good swimmer". Another line that was not in the original run was Karakade told Pim " You stay silent. Nothing happened". These conversations were not in the original run. To me, these conversation and scenes showed how evil Karakade really was. It was premediated since she knew Janwat is a weak swimmer and she even told her ladies to keep quiet about it.

With all these deleted and extended scenes, this lakorn will run at least a month if it's only 1 hour. I love, laughed, cried while BPS aired, but man there's too little time in a day and night left for me to watch lakorn. The later episodes of after marriage should have more better scenes that we didn't see and want to see.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I haven't commented alot in here since BPS ended, but do drop in now and then to read what's new. So curiosity got the best of me and I watched the re-run and the older version of episode 1 and in the first 15 minutes the reaction scenes were extended and some deleted scenes. If you didn't watch it side-by-side like I did then it wasn't that noticable . For example, the scene where Yam ran up to Karakade and Karakade asked her if she seen the whole thing, then Yam said she saw the boat overturn and Karakade replied that I saw it too ( angrily) and asked " what about E- Janwat?". Yam said she saw a female drowning but was not sure who it was. Karakade said it's her "E-Janwat, she's not a good swimmer". Another line that was not in the original run was Karakade told Pim " You stay silent. Nothing happened". These conversations were not in the original run. To me, these conversation and scenes showed how evil Karakade really was. It was premediated since she knew Janwat is a weak swimmer and she even told her ladies to keep quiet about it.

With all these deleted and extended scenes, this lakorn will run at least a month if it's only 1 hour. I love, laughed, cried while BPS aired, but man there's too little time in a day and night left for me to watch lakorn. The later episodes of after marriage should have more better scenes that we didn't see and want to see.
You are awesome!!! I notice something a little weird about that scene, it did seem longer but I thought it was just scenes I missed when o first watch it cus I was watching and spazzing so much. Thanks for noticing. Also is it just me or does some scenes look a little brighter and crisp. Like they enhance it a little. Maybe it's just me feeling the excitement again.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
You are awesome!!! I notice something a little weird about that scene, it did seem longer but I thought it was just scenes I missed when o first watch it cus I was watching and spazzing so much. Thanks for noticing. Also is it just me or does some scenes look a little brighter and crisp. Like they enhance it a little. Maybe it's just me feeling the excitement again.
I can't tell but that's probably because I was trying to see if there's new stuffs. Another deleted scene was Kade's mom and grandmother. They were waiting on her for dinner. We didn't get this in the original run. Oh, I do like that for the rerun, you don't see the thai writing ticker running across the screen with promo for other shows or event as much. :risas3:

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
Is sjdk is subbing this again?? I saw a private page for the rerun on the site. Somebody please help me!! My old password for BPS on sjdk website seems to be invalid now:crybaby2:....and since I went kinda awol for a week or so ...I have no idea about private group pages and stuff....so PLEASE HELP and PM me the links/password.:worship2:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Is sjdk is subbing this again?? I saw a private page for the rerun on the site. Somebody please help me!! My old password for BPS on sjdk website seems to be invalid now:crybaby2:....and since I went kinda awol for a week or so ...I have no idea about private group pages and stuff....so PLEASE HELP and PM me the links/password.:worship2:
I don't know about them allowing people in cus I heard their private page got shut down or something. We haven't seen the admin around here either.

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
You have to donate in order to see now according to the msg on Facebook and it’s become extremely exclusive. If you don’t want to pay, I believe SJDK will release it after it’s done airing but that can be several months. Damn Ch3 , your only hurting your fans.