[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Lmao...Hey let's all sue the hell out of each others because right EVERYONE is ours...HAHAHA. damn..then I would've so many hubbies.

Right! Nothing belong to them but these crazy fans thinks otherwise. They think they own their stars and no one can touch them.

Sadly, this drama shit made the person who edited the photo having to deleted. Seriously, people need to grow up, be more mature about thing and put on their girl or guy pant. This is CYBER BULLYING! yes it is, to the point where a person is even scared to upload or do any photoshop because of it.

I just hope its just some small individuals with small mind and not their fanclub. I would be disappointed if it is.
Yes. Sad. She didn't want to hurt anyone and start a fans war. I think they're just jelly of how good she edited the photo.
Wow, this is unbelievable!! :facepalm: These Thai fans need to grow up!! :rolleyes:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks everyone for all your comforting words. :icon12: I believe everything will turn out okay.

The whole threatening to sue part really confused me. I'm still trying to wrap my head around it. What will they obtain from that? It's not going to make PB any less popular or help PM in anyway. I'm catering to the fans and no profit was made, and I had no intention to defame or harm anyone. Nobody lost anything too. :confused12:Maybe emotional reasons???

Well, if anyone wants to feast their eyes on the edit that got me in the news unintentionally and for all the wrong reasons. It's here. I had no intention for things to be blown out of proportion by fans and media alike, but what has happened, has happened. This mess has taken a toll on me, but I will still continue to edit/photoshop the stars I adore.

I'm looking at the sliver lining in all this mess. Pope had taken notice that we exist! The fact that he enjoys people fighting over him though. :risas3::risas3::risas3:
Oh, I'm so sorry you have to go through that. *hugs* Keep being positive. It's a beautiful piece of art!!

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
Unfortunately I will not be tuning into the rerun. I have seen all the scene I wanted and will only watch the new scenes. Because I have already moved on to anticipating Prom Likit, too much of BPS will seriously kill the hype for me. Everyone else, do enjoy!

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I think a lot of you guys are misunderstanding reruns. Of course 95% of it is going to be old stuff with just a tad bit of new scenes. Even directors cut in American movies only has like 5-10% new scenes.

I'm just excited to watch it because I was going to binge watching it again anyways.

Rosi

Wifey #42
I think a lot of you guys are misunderstanding reruns. Of course 95% of it is going to be old stuff with just a tad bit of new scenes. Even directors cut in American movies only has like 5-10% new scenes.

I'm just excited to watch it because I was going to binge watching it again anyways.
Me too. I was holding back for waiting to charge ahead this day & enjoy the cast all over again. Boy, I feel so bad for Pin; Karakade picked her to do the evil deed and even got kicked into doing it.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Oh see I missed the part where the dad was saying that Karakade is over 20.

Theres always something I picked up after a rewatch. First time I watch it, I only notice the big stuff cus it's new, it's exciting and you're just taking it all in. The second and 3rd time I watch while it was still on air, I picked up a bit of the .middle stufd. Now that it ended and we notice all the supporting casts, watching it this time, I'm looking at all the details, at all the supportings.

Bella does rai very well. Another thing I notice, did Yam and Pin ever notice that Kade never had asthma when Karakade does since she was a child..

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult

Theres always something I picked up after a rewatch. First time I watch it, I only notice the big stuff cus it's new, it's exciting and you're just taking it all in. The second and 3rd time I watch while it was still on air, I picked up a bit of the .middle stufd. Now that it ended and we notice all the supporting casts, watching it this time, I'm looking at all the details, at all the supportings.

Bella does rai very well. Another thing I notice, did Yam and Pin ever notice that Kade never had asthma when Karakade does since she was a child..
I think they forgot about that part...even me too until you mentioned it.

Rosi

Wifey #42

Uhh? There's something about asthma? I seriouusly didn't see that at all (I am scared of the first episode because Karakade's GGhhh**t keeps popping up)

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Not in the lakorn but in the book, everyone pretty much accepted that all the changes were due to the mon kritsanakalee at first. And in the beginning that was a running joke for awhile cause Kade would use it shamelessly to explain away everything and say that the mon "blsessed" her with good health and all sorts of talent lol.

I also don't think the lakorn connected the dots as well as the book. Karakade had asthma and in general was a sickly person which sort of explained what people thought was her anti-social personality. The lakorn brought it up a lot that Karakade always kept to her room and never liked going anywhere but I don't think the audience really connected it to her getting sick easily.

Then when the twin revealed happened, they explained it further that boran times baby Kadesurang died and Karakade survived but was sickly and weak.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Not in the lakorn but in the book, everyone pretty much accepted that all the changes were due to the mon kritsanakalee at first. And in the beginning that was a running joke for awhile cause Kade would use it shamelessly to explain away everything and say that the mon "blsessed" her with good health and all sorts of talent lol.

I also don't think the lakorn connected the dots as well as the book. Karakade had asthma and in general was a sickly person which sort of explained what people thought was her anti-social personality. The lakorn brought it up a lot that Karakade always kept to her room and never liked going anywhere but I don't think the audience really connected it to her getting sick easily.

Then when the twin revealed happened, they explained it further that boran times baby Kadesurang died and Karakade survived but was sickly and weak.
Yeah I kinda was wondering about that when I noticed that she has asthma. It was a 'ah ha' moment for me and made sense to why the uncle kept saying she's feeling well now. Now that you confirmed it, it made even more sense.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult

Good point. I always thougt she was lazy and anti social but damn that girl is so pitiful, I mean no excuse that she's so abusive and caused someone to die but like I said before, if only Kade didn't die. The love and support from family can guide you in the right path. Kudos to Pim and Yam for always being there for Karakade. Love them!

Oh and here is a better verison of Got7, Oh My Dear.
Wish those fans would just calm down so I can really hear them