[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Thanks for your warm welcome!

Ya, BPS is ruling over my life now haa. I saw the latest 2nd teaser for the re-run with the deleted scenes, I need the subs! Hope they give us deleted scenes every episode...

Looking at how fast this thread moves n with the marathon coming, 1000 pages is in sight!
I know, I want there to be deleted scenes in every episode!!!

Tresor Moi

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks @CPY! That has got to be the funniest interview!! I like the part Louis talked about his muscles & Pope showing off but Punjan is hilarious haha
Hahahahaha. Check this clip out.

When you HAVE to dance, but don't know how to dance. Just go all out!
haha this is hilarious! Pope’s weak spot is dancing fore sure. But he’s so entertaining lol

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Hi all, I’m a new fan from Singapore!

OMG! I actually found an English forum for BPS! Yesss!

It’s near 1 month since BPS ended and I’m still deeply poisoned…. Its ok, I’m enjoying it and don’t give me the antidote please!

I just had to pen this down to vent my feelings on my new found drama/love! Previously, I had shipped my beloved Yongseo (from WGM) and Songsong couple – I loved Descendants of the Sun (DOTS) drama so much for >2 years and I was so happy when the ship sailed and the couple got married. Since then, I am in a drought. All dramas after DOTS just don’t excite me at all and I tried to find comfort in some variety shows… When will the next amazing drama hit me?

And then…. Yes, it hit me! Like a meteorite! I remembered I was on Twitter and a Yongseo fan was gushing about her love for this Thai drama called Love Destiny/BPS. I was like huh? I’ve watched snippets of Thai dramas while holidaying in Thailand, some of the leading men were handsome but nothing stayed with me though since I can't understand Thai… So curiosity got to me on BPS and I tried googling for the drama. Found eng subs of some episodes 1-9 and I must say while I was intrigued by the storyline already at ep 1:

• I was almost scared to death by the Karakade ghost (since I watched in the middle of the night)

• I was like gosh, is this drama filmed in the 80s? How come the images are so grainy and dark?

• And the editing is so weird and choppy as in they just cut to another scene like that?

• The accent sounded so uncomfy to my ears *scratch* (I would grow to love the accent laterrr!)

• And Khun P was just pouting and saying “Yes, I hate her” so much that it’s abit funny…. (Little did I know the trap he set up for me later!)

• After BPS, I realised I missed some scenes cos the website was hanging on me back then – I didn’t see Kade make the underwear!

But am glad to find Chinese subs from ep 9 onwards (love my bff, Mr Goo!) and it was smooth watching until I had to wait for the new ep 13 onwards I think + special episodes. And yes, I love the drama!!

And when friends asked me out on Wed/Thur:

Me: Sorry, I can’t make it on Wed/Thur night ok?

Fren: You have something on?

Me: Yes, I’ve got something on…

Fren: What is it?

Me: Erm… I’m live streaming a drama…

Fren: K drama?

Me: Erm… no… Thai drama…..

Fren: Huh??

OR

Me: I need to go off and reach home by 930pm ok? (haaa~)

I’ve so many 1sts and mad antics with BPS! Let me try to recall them here… and counting!

1. 1st Thai drama (don’t know the language at all but who cares! I love it)

2. 1st live streaming of a Thai drama (am I mad?)

3. 1st celebrity to follow (Pope!!) on my newly reactivated IG account

4. Then madly followed Bella, Pope agent 1, Pope agent 2, Pope’s sis, Pope’s funny imitate-him friend, Pope fanclubs, the funny comedian who’s in love with Bella, etc. etc. etc.…

5. Reactivated my Weibo account and repeat #4 (I must say BPS is hot in China and the BPS forum is #1!)

6. Gobbling up all news/pictures/videos of BPS, Pope! At last count – I’ve amassed 382 pics/gifs. My hp is crying…

7. Introducing the drama to my different groups of frens! We even changed one of our whatsapp group chat title to “Let’s rock the boat! Ok” Haaaa

Gosh, there’s so many things I want/to do after watching the drama….

1. Must go BKK/Ayutthaya again this year!! And praying will coincide with Pope’s public event please!

2. The diary – Love guys who write for their ladies

3. The red ruby chain – My heart skipped a beat watching him repair the chain and presenting to her on the wedding night (it’s ok my poor heart…)

4. Pillow – It was so funny that he hand carried it to France... and the way he hugged and sniffed it… awwwww

5. Kade’s shampoo – the way Khun P sniffed at her hair was just … oooh

6. Mango dip and all foods – ok, must refer to (1) again and raid 7-11 when there

7. OST – saw the link to order from the site here in this forum…. To buy or not to buy?

8. Pope’s health drink – I want that cap with his signature! But seems very difficult to order? We need someone to help us mass order!

9. What they endorse, buy! Ok, ok, maybe not all….

So happy to meet this amazing drama with an amazing cast and story. I wish to ship Popebella but I’m also happy for Bella and Weir! But not complaining about their comfortable closeness on BTS and offscreen too!

I’m planning to rewatch BPS and had only done so for ep 1 – and already I feel I’m watching it with new eyes. But I sidetracked and went on to watch 2 other dramas that I saw was recommended on a Thai Lakorn FB page – Rak Rai and Kleun Cheewit. Both are nice, esp the latter - angsty stuff and gosh the revenge plot I like! I don’t know what to watch now… saw a few recommendations on Pope and Bella’s old dramas but I think I’m still too stuck with BPS for now!

Phew! Did I just write a whole essay? Sorry for my long rant but I just had to share!

It’s great seeing the many discussions here and looking forward to the re-run on Friday! Give us more of the marriage bliss!

*Back to back reading…. Now at page 610……*
Hello from the U.S!!! Thank goodness you found us. I'm sure we'll be around for a while and the thread will get super active again by Friday. We will continue to be active because we practically talk about everything here, especially if it is related to any of the cast members. So stick around and become a regular member with us. :)

Hahahahaha. Check this clip out.

When you HAVE to dance, but don't know how to dance. Just go all out!
Lol I saw that this morning and I could so see his "oh crap not dancing" face :risas3: But he was a good sport though

Okay it is after 2am here, I need to go to bed now, night everyone! :).
Nite!! Lol I'll still be here a few more hrs even if it is 11pm

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Well, I didn't get involved, only by the readings .... and you see things like ehh? why are they bashing this person or that person to each other? The hatred, envy, jealousy is so obvious & often personal makes you wonder if this is a starlet herself (or her sister or her mother or her boyfriend) who's penning these things. Like for example I like Taew I think she's sweet but even her, some people don't even want to complete her movies. They never gave her the benefit of the doubt to look beyond the first episodes. One of the girls who acted with Weir, they say she's fat (when she's not, but shapely) and got dry lips, how is he going to kiss her .... ahh, so sad. Each time they don't attack the character - they attack the person! They can't see that it's their idols who isn't all that great. Why can't they all enjoy the movies & if needed, ply the hate only on the character.
I totally agreed with you girl but not gonna lie, sometimes I am bothered by some of their looks, facial expression but then if their acting is good, I can over look that. Nobody is perfect, we can comment on it but shouldn't hate them base on their looks. Like I hate Louis's character and his fake hair but I like the actor himself or I'm annoyed with Prang's character at first but doesn't mean I dislike Prang.

I remember avoiding kdrama Master Sun because the leading actress wasn't pretty at all, in fact she is super plain looking. But then I love the plot and give it a shot, boy I was glad because the leads chemistry was just as amazing as BPS. I didn't fall in love with her looks but her acting.

Last edited:

Starsapphire

sarNie Hatchling
Hello from the U.S!!! Thank goodness you found us. I'm sure we'll be around for a while and the thread will get super active again by Friday. We will continue to be active because we practically talk about everything here, especially if it is related to any of the cast members. So stick around and become a regular member with us. :)

Lol I saw that this morning and I could so see his "oh crap not dancing" face :risas3: But he was a good sport though

Hello from the other side of the world~ I'm so happy to find this forum, it's fate! Yes, I'll be popping by to catch up on the news, discussions and chit chats :)

Reactions: CPY

Rosi

Wifey #42
I totally agreed with you girl but not gonna lie, sometimes I am bothered by some of their looks, facial expression but then if their acting is good, I can over look that. Nobody is perfect, we can comment on it but shouldn't hate them base on their looks. Like I hate Louis's character and his fake hair but I like the actor himself or I'm annoyed with Prang's character at first but doesn't mean I dislike Prang.

I remember avoiding kdrama Master Sun because the leading actress wasn't pretty at all, in fact she is super plain looking. But then I love the plot and give it a shot, boy I was glad because the leads chemistry was just as amazing as BPS. I didn't fall in love with her looks but her acting.
You've got your points there @pangiaxiong & it's valid! Sometimes we just need to look beyond our prejudice to discover what we would have otherwise never known. Only those threads it's so strange the way they got to be rather petty & near vicious .... I'm starting to think 2 extremes; they're either very old & jaded aunties or too upstart youngsters who don't know the difference. If it's those comments of a similar vein were to be for Yahoo News or MSN someone would bound to yell - Hey Troll! Get Out! or "Miserable little bugger! Have you forgotten your meds today??" hehe

That's why ours here is comfy & delightful. We can say whatever we like and it's not to hurt anybody.

Rosi

Wifey #42
Hello fellow Singaporean fan, welcome! We have another Singaporean here now haha @Rosi :cheer:
@Starsapphire - girl, you're Singaporean and you have a Weibo account??!! haha..... So happy to see your long introductory entry; it's like coming to a new class & saying my name is so and so.

I'm like you, I was so scared of Karakade's GGGGh**t with those eyes..... until now I still am! So the last couple of times I've gotten smarter in avoiding scenes of the woman in the red dress (that red dress in the dark with her pale face is freaking eerie too). They first saw her at the temple ruins, and then twice or 3 times in Rheungrit's car. So I close my eyes when it comes to those parts. Strangely though, when Kade woke up wearing that dress it didn't seem scary at all.

Another one more evening & then we're there !

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
haha this is hilarious! Pope’s weak spot is dancing fore sure. But he’s so entertaining lol
I know! I was watching it going Pope is just gonna do his awkward dance . . . . and then bam! He's like screw it ya'lls! I'm going for it! HAHA.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
So is the CD released yet???

I can't believe this thread is still so active.:clap::clap:
Yes girl!! Where you been?? HAHA. It got released in April!!

Yup, we talk about pretty much everything that goes on with all the casts. Haha. But we stay on topic though. We've been pretty good at that.

Did I hear Master's Sun??!! That's the drama that made me fall in love with Gong Hyo Jin!!! Haha. I didn't like her either because of her looks! Now she's my #1 Korean actress. Love her to death!

And guy's it's almost here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Starsapphire

sarNie Hatchling
@Starsapphire - girl, you're Singaporean and you have a Weibo account??!! haha..... So happy to see your long introductory entry; it's like coming to a new class & saying my name is so and so.

I'm like you, I was so scared of Karakade's GGGGh**t with those eyes..... until now I still am! So the last couple of times I've gotten smarter in avoiding scenes of the woman in the red dress (that red dress in the dark with her pale face is freaking eerie too). They first saw her at the temple ruins, and then twice or 3 times in Rheungrit's car. So I close my eyes when it comes to those parts. Strangely though, when Kade woke up wearing that dress it didn't seem scary at all.

Another one more evening & then we're there !
Hi!

Ya, I reactivated my weibo acc to stalk the BPS and Pope threads. Everyday it's a rush of scrolling through Asianfuse, IG, FB, weibo, twitter and saving pics/gifs haaa ;)

Talking about that ghost, OMG! I had to minimise my screen then and scrolled down til I only peeked like the bottom 1/3 of the screen~ Thai ghosts really no joke... reminded me of the one in the Thai movie Shutter *shudder*

Since the re-run is coming, I'm doing my revision at ep 2 so that I can recall better. And also backreading this thread from the start instead. Wow, this thread was actually started back in 2012!?