[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

Pope, Punjan and Louis 3 Zaap interview with sub.
I just watched this. Omg. They are effin hilarious. It was fun without subs it's even more fun with subs!!!!! These guys don't need the hosts at all they can have fun alll by themselves. Hahaha. They teased Pope sooo much. His muscle shading and celeb crush on Susie!! Hahahahah. I can't! These boys are too much! Can't wait for part 2$!

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
I just watched this. Omg. They are effin hilarious. It was fun without subs it's even more fun with subs!!!!! These guys don't need the hosts at all they can have fun alll by themselves. Hahaha. They teased Pope sooo much. His muscle shading and celeb crush on Susie!! Hahahahah. I can't! These boys are too much! Can't wait for part 2$!
And he kept saying there's no kissing! Not in this story! Because it's not a done thing in those times. He's so good at lying if we hadn't seen the movie I would have believed him 500% !

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
And he kept saying there's no kissing! Not in this story! Because it's not a done thing in those times. He's so good at lying if we hadn't seen the movie I would have believed him 500% !
I know!! Look at Louis and Panjan cracking up!!! Now that we've seen the lakorn, LouisJan's reaction is even more hilarious because they knew he was lying. Hahaha. Jerk! :p

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
It's a magazine called Preaw

https://www.instagram.com/p/BifAtEqg-It/

Words:
1. Trash can
2. Wok
3. Car
4. Money
5. Window
6. Shower

Second clip
1. Road
2. Dog
3. Duck
4. Pen (lol the hardest)
You guys been wanting to pair off Bells with Got, just recognised the vicious villain from Plerng Chimplee - it's BOW!! She was slapping, strangling, wanting to throw Bells off a mountain & you still want Got to be with her?? haha

See this sexy pair !

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
O.M.G. PJ and Pope have the best bromance ever!! They really don’t censor anything between each other! Lol couldn’t stop laughing at all the jokes PJ was throwing at Pope. Lol PJ is like the wacky mischievous little brother in the group. Pope is the older more serious brother. They are too funny! Can’t wait for more! Lol I just realized Susie and I share the same birthday a year apart! Lol Destiny.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
I know!! Look at Louis and Panjan cracking up!!! Now that we've seen the lakorn, LouisJan's reaction is even more hilarious because they knew he was lying. Hahaha. Jerk! :p
Those 2 guys! That's what makes it so funny!! Of the 3, Louis is the most nothing at all like his character, he seems to be quite shy. But Pope & PJ they're so bad they spill the beans Louis doesn't like the love scenes with Susie because he's scared of P'Yam!

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
You guys been wanting to pair off Bells with Got, just recognised the vicious villain from Plerng Chimplee - it's BOW!! She was slapping, strangling, wanting to throw Bells off a mountain & you still want Got to be with her?? haha

See this sexy pair !

That shoot was when they first got together, so hot. I love her short hair look.

Lol I saw and heard sarcasm and teasing when he said that though that's why the guys were laughing.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
That shoot was when they first got together, so hot. I love her short hair look.

Lol I saw and heard sarcasm and teasing when he said that though that's why the guys were laughing.
Bow is pretty. When she's teaching Got the German words she's just like your girl next door; like that kind of look.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult

See this sexy pair !

HELL YEAH! Lol. Damn didnt know it was her. Can I get a Popella photoshoot like this too :naughty2:hehehe .

..but darn..when are we gonna get a mag photoshoot of Popella. I know they're busy but when other couples were famous, they were able to do a lot of photoshoot too. :(