[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi

Wifey #42
Surprisingly, he could pull it off with Bella in Padiwarrada despite his babyface. But maybe it's because he looked even younger in Puttipat (because he was!) or maybe it's just post-BPS effect that I don't know why I'm not really feeling them anymore.

There are no Eng subs so far, as much as I know? (I have sources to Chinese subs though.) The only news I have on the Eng subs is that this subber team has plans to sub it. (I told @phatman about this some time ago too but here's the link to their FB page)
Thanks @milquety! If only I can read Chinese.... But ok, that means there's hope they'll sub it. I'll keep this link. All the snippets point to a good Pope movie. Thank you.

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹
Thanks @milquety! If only I can read Chinese.... But ok, that means there's hope they'll sub it. I'll keep this link. All the snippets point to a good Pope movie. Thank you.
Oh no. We'll see. It's taking some time for this drama to be picked up - I've been waiting since it was aired last year. It took some time for Chinese subber teams to pick it up because of some copyright issues - if not, I would have watched it even before BPS aired. x'D
I've only completed first episode so far, but it has been amusing to me - maybe it's just Pope and his character, that's why I've been enjoying it more than I should. :risas3:

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Heyyyyy @pangiaxiong thanks so much for posting out these videos; I'm so happy at seeing his happiness and his fame I'm tearing up! I can't stop smiling.
You're welcome dear! I know me too, I'm so proud of him too. Like he such a good actor but so underrated and when he was about to give up on acting BPS happened. But I think everyone in BPS deserved the fame except that Clara girl hahaha..just kidding.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Surprisingly, he could pull it off with Bella in Padiwarrada despite his babyface. But maybe it's because he looked even younger in Puttipat (because he was!) or maybe it's just post-BPS effect that I don't know why I'm not really feeling them anymore.

There are no Eng subs so far, as much as I know? (I have sources to Chinese subs though.) The only news I have on the Eng subs is that this subber team has plans to sub it. (I told @phatman about this a few pages ago too but here's the link to their FB page)
I watched without eng sub and was still enjoyable because of Pope's character. He is so funny in there and his scream at the beginning got me LMAO..hehehe cute silly man. Althought I didnt think Mew's character was that special, kinda wish they would spice up her character a bit in there than the ladylike role that she seems to always played. I want a feisty or badass Mew with silly Pope hehehe

Rosi

Wifey #42
Oh no. We'll see. It's taking some time for this drama to be picked up - I've been waiting since it was aired last year. It took some time for Chinese subber teams to pick it up because of some copyright issues - if not, I would have watched it even before BPS aired. x'D
I've only completed first episode so far, but it has been amusing to me - maybe it's just Pope and his character, that's why I've been enjoying it more than I should. :risas3:
The premise of it is already in a romantic vein, but you walk that with Pope who's always capable of turning things round how else could it be anything less than good? It's sad to wait but ok, will do that. Where are you watching with the Chinese subs? I'll go commando haha just watching raw for now is fine. Thanks!

Rosi

Wifey #42
You're welcome dear! I know me too, I'm so proud of him too. Like he such a good actor but so underrated and when he was about to give up on acting BPS happened. But I think everyone in BPS deserved the fame except that Clara girl hahaha..just kidding.
I don't know why I picked on him to be happy about, but he was just so good as Petch I felt he deserved the recognition and fame. The cast - King Narai, Khun Loong, Kosa Ban, Kosa Lek all these you don't think about much if you see them in other movies but somehow they strike something in me I just want them to hit the heights from here. Maybe we don't need worry about Clara because she's so beautiful she could be Miss Thailand/Universe/World one day; she'll be alright.

naimisha

sarNie Egg

There are no Eng subs so far, as much as I know? (I have sources to Chinese subs though.) The only news I have on the Eng subs is that this subber team has plans to sub it. (I told @phatman about this a few pages ago too but here's the link to their FB page)
Yes, the timing's also started and is going well so keep waiting for a bit guys. But a fair warning watch it with lowered expectations I went in fresh from popella and was a bit disappointed with the story and writer apart from that pope with kids is love

Rosi

Wifey #42
I watched without eng sub and was still enjoyable because of Pope's character. He is so funny in there and his scream at the beginning got me LMAO..hehehe cute silly man. Althought I didnt think Mew's character was that special, kinda wish they would spice up her character a bit in there than the ladylike role that she seems to always played. I want a feisty or badass Mew with silly Pope hehehe
He screams?? haha ..... ok. They'll always put Mew as a softie so we have to accept that. Even in the Mafia Singh movie her dad is one of the triad bosses & a ruffian but she's still as gentle & ladylike as ever.

Rosi

Wifey #42
Yes, the timing's also started and is going well so keep waiting for a bit guys. But a fair warning watch it with lowered expectations I went in fresh from popella and was a bit disappointed with the story and writer apart from that pope with kids is love
Anything after Popella is a disappointment is to be expected @naimisha, warning heeded with thanks haha. I think we're beginning to learn to live with that. Why else do you think we're like people who've lost lovers here - as the saying goes can't get wet when totally drenched in a bath, can't get filled after a full meal, and can't get to sleep no matter how you try. We're clutching at straws with other movies & it's not helping so far.

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹
Right hehehehe he's the highlight of the drama. His character made me laughed so much
Yeah idk, Mew feels like she's kinda fixed in the ladylike, soft character - or she just don't have a very strong presence because she can act as anything yet my impression of her characters will be stuck with that hah
I would love to see her in something very different too!

The premise of it is already in a romantic vein, but you walk that with Pope who's always capable of turning things round how else could it be anything less than good? It's sad to wait but ok, will do that. Where are you watching with the Chinese subs? I'll go commando haha just watching raw for now is fine. Thanks!
There aren't really any desktop browser streams for the Chinese subs as far as I know (either you use a mobile app or download the episodes)
But if you just wanna watch raw, you can do it here!

Thank you for the update and for working on it!
I heard similar things about the drama too but I think Pope alone is worth it. :D

Rosi

Wifey #42
Right hehehehe he's the highlight of the drama. His character made me laughed so much
Yeah idk, Mew feels like she's kinda fixed in the ladylike, soft character - or she just don't have a very strong presence because she can act as anything yet my impression of her characters will be stuck with that hah
I would love to see her in something very different too!

There aren't really any desktop browser streams for the Chinese subs as far as I know (either you use a mobile app or download the episodes)
But if you just wanna watch raw, you can do it here!

Thank you for the update and for working on it!
I heard similar things about the drama too but I think Pope alone is worth it. :D
Ok, thanks. When you struggle with raw it'll at least keeps your mind off things - at least until May 11th!

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
Sadly for CH3 - They don't have a King Luang Narai personality in their midst. Now that's a far thinking fellow wanting to reach ties to the world (France then/International viewers now) even if he has to get through via a different party entirely (A Greek Constantine/SJDK Fan Club). They just happened to stumble in the making of a goldmine while in the middle of the so many other productions they have done; and now don't know how to handle fame. IN A BLURRRR.....
I’m not trying to be mean to Ch3 but for a channel where majority of the actors and actresses are mixed...? And half of BPS’s main cast are mixed... I think they have King Narai’s mindset more then not...

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
So how was Chai Ruj? Sad? I have liked him from there.
It's sad, but a happy ending. Haha.
Recent cdramas haven't been particularly good or watchable. Either they're really in their slump period or I'm just knees deep in my lakorn phase, hahaha. I've been following cdramas and c-ent for years now, and I've only been feeling distant from cdramas lately.

I generally enjoyed it, though the last few episodes were a bit draggy and there were some frustrating things. Pope had to cry so much in this one lmaooo. Pope/Mew is kinda cute - I planned to watch JJ/Bella's installment next but I don't know if I can feel for their onscreen pairing anymore lolol (I could accept them in Padiwarrada before but now I'm not really feeling excited about them haha)
On KCP. Really? I thought the beginning was draggy. Haha.

Has anyone seen this pix of him? Which movie is this from?

Oh yes we have. That seaweed. . .haha.

Hi, everyone. I am silent lurker here. I dont know how to describe how much I love BPS. I keep rewatching the epispde over and over again. However, now I am force to be on BPS diet. I lost my precious laptop..:sad6: I lost the downloaded episodes of BPS. Now I no longer can rewatch BPS. I am so sad. And I feel even more sad when i heard the news about sjdk page.
Hi silent lurker turned not silent! Haha. Welcome to the home of BPS! At least you had them downloaded cuz you can always do it again. I don't even know how to. Haha. Also, don't count on dieting here because it doesn't work. We tried for a few hours and it failed miserably. Hahaha.

We all need to not be on BPS di-et we must get CH3 don-it for taking away SJDK! Lmao!
Hahahahaha. You crack me up! Can't wait to see it in action again.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yeah we probably won't see it until sometime later later later.

Dang it...Pope look so cool riding that horse

https://www.instagram.com/p/BiZIgBEBCEZ/
Those spandex though??? Hahaha.