[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Agreed! I also just watched Prang and Alek's cupid lakorn, bhuppae saniwaat was also mentioned!
Oh..how can I forget that? True..it was also mentioned in that Lakorn..:eek:
The lyrics sound really nice. It’s funny though “or Jao” in Khmer means “oh grandkids”. Lol
Are you Cambodian? I’m Cambodian and when I hear that line. Makes me laugh out loud all the time. :risas3:
Well..."Jao" actually has another meaning rather than Grandkid. Remember the song "Jao Pream Ery" "Jao Dork" and many other boran khmer songs, "Jao" also refer to "You"... I was a student interested in khmer literature back then. U can trust me.:naughty2:

Last edited:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Hahah ok no more talking about Ch.3... as long as they don't pull off new shit haha

Yay haha we can't get away from BPS

Let's see each other in the Kharm See Tan Dorn thread then? hahaha

Fanfic idea! Lol
Yes. Kharm See Tan Dorn and Kong Karm!!! Hehe.

Omg this kid is the cutest! She was crying on Reungrit part, yeah that was literally me on that part.

Her mom was like, why are you crying, are you sad because...camera then switch to PJ and Bella crying :sad6:

Omg that poor child!!! Hahaha.

wannaknowlakorn

sarNie Egg
Serioulsy ch3 deserve all the hates and curses! Poor SJDK fansub. They dont deserve this kind of treatment. It’s true that ch3 has the right for BPS but this fansub is the one that makes BPS more popular overseas. First, they underestimated BPS. Second, they used BPS to promote other lakorn. Third, they lied about the special ep. And now, they shut down the fansub. Jeez ch3 is so annoying :mad:

Last edited:

Rosi

Wifey #42
Me too most probably....I'm off other asian dramas at the moment...kind of into lakorns right now....also want to see what the deal is with this Chippy girl....why she turns off you guys so much...but mainly for Pope and his druggie act.
She's surely a good girl @hdee, but problem is she's often given little lines to work on and therefore not her fault. But because she's not capable of wringing emotions out of you with her anger or crying or sadness therein lies her lack. Some people can do things to you without saying a thing; it's enough their expression the body language. Chippy doesn't have that.

Rosi

Wifey #42

My interpretation. Date already knew curious Kade would want to tag along so he purposely waited for her to come out to bug him! When he realized that she may be too occupied that's when he decided to just leave. Hehe.
Thanks! But ..... Oh - just that huh?? Because I was expecting some deeper intention - like feeling sorry for her & despite himself he found himself wanting to entertain her curiosity; asking her along. This same morning a lot's happened; she's already had heat from him, his mum, and those at the temple. But fact that he did (the waiting/wanting to bring her) that's the question - why. Because hatred for her is still a big word here.

Rosi

Wifey #42
Yeah I'm still scratching my head over this....He wasn't supposed to take her anywhere.....they had made no plans about it....maybe he just wanted to see her face before going....or maybe he wanted to defend his tattling to his mom about her talking to herself...she did give him that 'You're so dead' look.
That's why this scene is so puzzling, I can't figure it out. Even phatman in a way said it's nothing much.

Rosi

Wifey #42
Look! They look like crap but we still love them. The prostitute and drug addict hehehe.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bh0KSlxDDUj/

The story goes that 300 years passed and Date/Kade was reborn but in the modern time they're broke AF.

They were actually from rich family but when they eloped together, their family disowned them. They now having to survive by themselves on the street.

Date became a drug addicts because of depression and Kade became a prostitute so that she can earn money to buy drug for Date. Hehe

How's that story?:p

Hehe..... I don't think I can, if that's really the storyline .....

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Serioulsy ch3 deserve all the hates and curses! Poor SJDK fansub. They dont deserve this kind of treatment. It’s true that ch3 has the right for BPS but this fansub is the one that makes BPS more popular and overseas. First, they underestimated BPS. Second, they used BPS to promote other lakorn. Third, they lied about the special ep. And now, they shut down the fansub. Jeez ch3 is so annoying :mad:
:clap: shall we all protest against ch3? Lol. Agreed with everything you said!

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
My interpretation. Date already knew curious Kade would want to tag along so he purposely waited for her to come out to bug him! When he realized that she may be too occupied that's when he decided to just leave. Hehe.
Hehe I can take this.....he was feeling guilty for telling on her and since he pissed her off he decided to mend fences with her by letting her bug him to take her out...wow Date sure is deeeeep...and complicated.
Let's see each other in the Kharm See Tan Dorn thread then? hahaha
Sure see you there when it starts...as is I'm always wandering around on AF....K dramas are not doing it for me right now....or c dramas.....so I thought why not get my BP high with lakorns:risas3:...they have some of same tropes as Indian dramas.....I can only take them in small doses....but whereas Lakorns are going forward and have started to change in content...Indian dramas have regressed.:facepalm:
She's surely a good girl @hdee, but problem is she's often given little lines to work on and therefore not her fault. But because she's not capable of wringing emotions out of you with her anger or crying or sadness therein lies her lack. Some people can do things to you without saying a thing; it's enough their expression the body language. Chippy doesn't have that.
So is she like Suzy of thai tv.....nice person in real life...pretty to look at but you can never tell what her character is feeling...what emotion she's trying to act. Well thats good then right.....Pope will have all the attention.:thumbup:

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
Look! They look like crap but we still love them. The prostitute and drug addict hehehe.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bh0KSlxDDUj/

The story goes that 300 years passed and Date/Kade was reborn but in the modern time they're broke AF.

They were actually from rich family but when they eloped together, their family disowned them. They now having to survive by themselves on the street.

Date became a drug addicts because of depression and Kade became a prostitute so that she can earn money to buy drug for Date. Hehe

How's that story?:p
Lmao!!! Don’t ruin it for me!!!! T_T

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
Honestly, CH3 should give SJDK a lot of credit. Without them, Ch3 would have never gained so many international fans for BPS or other projects SJDK have taken. No one is going to watch your dramas if you don’t expose it to other countries by producing subtitles in their languages. Social media is getting a taste of Thai lakorn because of fan subbers and they are doing this for free!

Btw, I noticed some Thai lakorns are already showing up on Netflix. I rewatched Hormones lol This is a even greater/better step to expose Thai lakorns to the world, Ch3 should take any type of opportunity but still they continue to eliminate international fans viewership. What’s their point? I was disappointed in the specials and now OST CD. Step Up CH3.:facepalm:

Last edited:

Rosi

Wifey #42
Hehe I can take this.....he was feeling guilty for telling on her and since he pissed her off he decided to mend fences with her by letting her bug him to take her out...wow Date sure is deeeeep...and complicated.

Sure see you there when it starts...as is I'm always wandering around on AF....K dramas are not doing it for me right now....or c dramas.....so I thought why not get my BP high with lakorns:risas3:...they have some of same tropes as Indian dramas.....I can only take them in small doses....but whereas Lakorns are going forward and have started to change in content...Indian dramas have regressed.:facepalm:

So is she like Suzy of thai tv.....nice person in real life...pretty to look at but you can never tell what her character is feeling...what emotion she's trying to act. Well thats good then right.....Pope will have all the attention.:thumbup:
1) Thanks for that. Throughout the earlier episodes, even to after Sweet Dreams his cold behaviour is rather confusing. It's much easier to read him after cold compress; that's him in love all the way.

2) I'm watching Padivarada in seriousness today while skimming the rest what's showing now fleetingly. Nothing can hold my attention nicely, I wonder why that is

3) Yeah it was hard getting through Suzy's scenes - is this the Mae Malee Suzy? A beautiful stiff. I felt bad for Chippy I wanted to like her character so much when she was with Aum, and also when she was with Great but I just can't. So will watch it for Pope If have to.