[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Just saw the posts about the subbing team's FB. That's really a bad situation for all the international fans.
Are the subbers on AF? We should send them some support messages and yes, be careful... it is an open forum... so don't post here but message them . They must be sad today.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Love that photo! They are tooo cute!
Oh crud, I wonder who ratted them out. See that is why I said to becareful with talking about it and linking it in an open forum. We all know theres some jealous antifans out there who are annoyed with the success of BPS. Such a shame.
Screw antifan or whoever report it. Yeah, everyone just need to be extra careful from now on. :(

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Yea, it is. But I thought of James Ji & Got - and of all things thought of that. But better that than the lines of Charlie St. Cloud (I cried so much this story).
Lol, it’s because of the short and tall guys, huh? Charlie St. Cloud is the one starring Zack Effron, right? I’ve never seen that one.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Those are the characters that are best at representing the traditions of Thai culture which I agree :thumbup: Congrats to BPS and those characters.
Ah so thats what it was for. Thanks hun!
Although I could name a few more characters that are deserving too :)

Dang i just saw what happened to SJDK page......

On another note... this thread is definitely not slowing down!
Nope...still moving strong and maybe more with the uncut scenes hehehe

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Hello!
not sure if any one posted this yet.... but For anyone who’s need eng- sub, you can follow
@AmLeocadia On Twitter.
Thank you for sharing ^^

Yea. Others preview or lakorn that they uploaded before haven't made it to 1M yet so BPS fever is still strong.
Not a sign on slowing down at all omg i missed them a lot.. May 11th please come faster :sad6::sad6:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
For Kade, I think it started with the cold compress scene....coz that was the first time she got flustered when he got too close to her....before that she laughed it away....like the fall on his lap in the boat....For date it was the poem....before that he did feel a bit concerned whenever he saw her crying or sad....but attraction happened after the poem...that it was plagiarized and he knew it....didn't matter to him.

Lol......Yes KhunLek just erased his daughter's chances completely when he pushed Kade.....but since he loves his daughter ...lets just say maybe he wanted kade to make a fool of herself...but it backfired? I'll give him credit though for appreciating Kade's poem and even implying it was best one of the night. But what's Khun Loong's excuse for throwing his niece under the bus? :confused12:Maybe he had confidence in Kade's smarts.:thumbup:
Wait. . . I don't think he knew??

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Wasn't it kind of implied when he said I liked the poem, didn't say I liked the poet.....lol maybe I misunderstood....
I took that line to be him still holding onto his attitude somewhat, making sure that Kade didn't think that he liked her. Cause Kade was acting all weird and trying to avoid him but that's cause she had a guilty conscience about stealing the poem lol. But yeah it could be taken either way.

Good news, Pope said his lakorn with Chippy should be airing soon.