[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yes take a break from BPS lol, I'm going to go get some balance in my life through spa and retail therapy tomorrow too :aaaaa:. Have fun.

Edit
Wait are we doing a BPS diet? (Turns off BPS). I was just gonna rerun :pancarta:
Haha. Don't touch it! Leave it. . . leave it.

:risas3: you girls are too funny..hmmm good luck trying to lay off BPS til then..meanwhile I'll try my hardest to tempt you both. Lol..I don't think both of your plan gonna work *evil laughs HAHAHA

Now I'm gonna make it rated extra R:p
Don't you dare!

Lol..I found this short essay that Suri Suzana (our Clara) wrote after she appeared in BPS...she wrote it in English how her life has changed after BPS exploded...:)

https://steemkr.com/dlive/@suerisue/a14c2240-42e7-11e8-836a-b9befc1a6029
Awe even though her character was a snake, we all still like her. Heheh.

GUYS!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::cheer:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BiTwlX8Hw8G/

I need it nowwww!

@Rosi2 @phatman yall sure you guys can do it until then?
Alsjdhsllb lskdhdks lajdhdjslal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kahdjskakalakd lasjdhdh!!!! That dinner scene! That tree combing scene! That porch scene! It's all there!

What if we watched allll of the rerun just to see that all the deleted scenes are those showed in the teaser? Hahaha. I don't even care!

Omg I'm so excited right now.

Edit: I accidentally doubled posted. Hahha.

Last edited:

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
View attachment 14553 View attachment 14552 Lol! They are really banking on BPS! I want!!!! Key chain and smartphone stand LOL!
Omg..gonna order this! Lol
Wait. .. Then who will sub all of these new scenes? How will they do it? OMG, I'm getting triggered. Lol
No idea but we all should beg SDJK lol. They've been subbing some other clips for BPS so hopefully they'll continue?
YOU are an evil human being.:risas3::risas3::risas3: It's like being on diet and someone eats their favorite food infront of them.
Did you gang up with Ch3 to release that teaser? I've fallen off the wagon and I am sure others are too...... hahahaha
We did try but look at us. Didn't even last 24 hours. :p
Lol ...yeap that is me. I'm only evil when I know you guys won't be able to do it :celebrate16::celebrate16::p

....and I was right!;)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Wait. .. Then who will sub all of these new scenes? How will they do it? OMG, I'm getting triggered. Lol
I believe SJDK will do it!! I remember reading a comment a fb saying they'll only sub the 3 special episodes if there were deleted scenes .

So team this is how we will all be watching the reruns. *sign* they sure are smart.....

@Rosi2 and @phatman are you girls going to watch the link? It's really really good, like mouthwatering good. LOL
I cheated! I watched it! Hah. Actually it's not cheating. I just had the appetizer! Hehe.

For lakorns I wouldn’t mind PB in a remake of
Kaew Tah Pee
Rahut Rissaya (I think, paul and noon)
Sapai Look Toong
Sapai Glai Peun Tiang (huhu I loved Chakrit and Anne’s version though but it’d be fun to see PB in here)

Not gonna name KA’s lakorns cause I’m bias plus Anne’s roles in these are quite stubborn except for SSH.
Yes please remake KTP and make pra'ek more loveable. I hated pra'ek for being so. . . .urgh. Annoying. Haha. He had trust issues. Invited ex gf over. Urgh!

Youtube channel of Ch3 posted it and now it has 464k views in 5hrs.

We need someone sub those scenes..... could someone check with SJDK whether they can do so?
We are hungry! Hahaha.
I hope they saw it too! I'm quite shocked they released the teaser sooo soon!

Lol I bet that's all the director's cut right there :risas3:
That's what I'm worried about! Haha.
They can't be that cruel. . . can they.

Seems like Karakade...she wears her fringe in a poofed pompadour style....Kade wears it more relaxed style.
I thought so too since Date gave her a dirty look, but mama Jumpa hit her making the scene almost comical so I wouldn't be surprised if it was Kade.

EEK..... I fell asleep early yesterday thinking that's the best way to avoid BPS clips and look what happened. The first thing I see this morning is the BPS director's cut.
I've fallen off the BPS starving wagon. The cheat day is here not even after 24 hours of this BPS diet. I cheated big time too. I watched the scenes on YT and IG several times on repeat. :risas3::risas3::risas3:

@phatman and @Rosi2 Did you guys survived?

Maybe Ch3 heard us saying we are going cold turkey and won't return until May 11? Way to keep us crazy fans addicted. :rolleyes:
I know! I find it hilarious how they released it literally not even a day after we said we would starve ourselves. Hahaha. I think someone is lurking in here! Hello???

LOL you guys thought we were gonna get our lives back. Just that one promo reeled me back in. Awww that scene where she puts his hand on her cheek is so sweet.

Yeah I think it's Karakade in the dish scene too but her makeup is pretty light for it being Karakade. In the MV, I thought that was Kade. I want to know the context of that scene now. Where does it go? All her other flashbacks are of her slapping people lol.
Hahha. Sike! We will never get our lives back.

If CH3 wanted to bank more, they should release a uncut DVD with English subs!!! Rerunning it??? Idk...I want to see the ratings to the reruns
I'm sure that's their next goal. They're gonna release the Thai uncut DVD boxset (which my crazy ass has already pre-ordered) and then release it AGAIN with English subs for international viewers (which my crazy ass will probably buy too) Haha.

Last edited:

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
Ch3 is not gonna stop with this rerun....or DVD boxsets.......they'll certainly be thinking of more ways to profit from this show......they're gonna milk this BPS cash cow to death.
I think I'll stop watching this show after this rerun.....I don't want to loose the love I have for BPS with over exposure.

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
Yes please remake KTP and make pra'ek more loveable. I hated pra'ek for being so. . . .urgh. Annoying. Haha. He had trust issues. Invited ex gf over. Urgh!
Lol yes exactly I was like WTH....it was at that moment I dropped the show. If they make a remake......they need to change the male leads personality completely.

Ch3 is not gonna stop with this rerun....or DVD boxsets.......they'll certainly be thinking of more ways to profit from this show......they're gonna milk this BPS cash cow to death.
I think I'll stop watching this show after this rerun.....I don't want to loose the love I have for BPS with over exposure.
I think the re-run is evening lakorn time right? I am willing to bet that it's going to get better rating then the prime time lakorns when it re-runs on May 11 and ad revenue for Ch.3 might be as good as the primetime lakorns too......

Watching clips of NeungDaoFahD- unfortunately, they don't seem to have the same chemistry as PB. Even in their bts clips- they don't seem to be close. Am I being partial towards PB??
I think it's half and half. LOL
JT has chemistry but it's the story line.
NDFD is slower and Mang Mao is so cute but not our Kade. Kade is on a different level.... she is so funny and most importantly, the audience can relate because she is from the modern times stuck in boran times. As for the male leads, it's different too. P'Meun is so manly and JJ's character is an eunuch so he has to be feminine. I feel as JT characters are in the friendzone atm/epi.3-4 but Date/Kate were already having fireworks in the earlier episodes.

I did feel that Kade prepared me for NDFD. When they say 'Chan Wai Ka'.... I think of BPS and Kade learning how to say hello.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
YOU are an evil human being.:risas3::risas3::risas3: It's like being on diet and someone eats their favorite food infront of them.
Did you gang up with Ch3 to release that teaser? I've fallen off the wagon and I am sure others are too...... hahahaha
We did try but look at us. Didn't even last 24 hours. :p
Right, at least we tried. Hahaha. Let's see I lasted. . . . 10 hrs. How about you? Haha .
Yup. I hope all casts go back to their normal lives too and continue doing greatness! I'm sure they're all tired of the same " How has BPS affected your life, etc" question.
I mean I'll probably still watch all my favorite clips though. Hehehe.

Lol yes exactly I was like WTH....it was at that moment I dropped the show. If they make a remake......they need to change the male leads personality completely.
I liked him I the beginning until he started doubting nang'ek. I was like you *bleep*! First of all you tricked her into being your wife. Now you're gonna doubt her and give her the cold shoulder? You have no right!!! Haha.

Ok this comedian is sooo funny. I was dying when he added the BPS soundtrack to the end of the clip. :risas3:Date better watch out, someone's coming for his woman!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BiUPPTLjgWq/?taken-by=udomofficial
They must be close. Haha. Weir better watch out! Kadate are gonna be together on May 11th so I'm not worried. Haha.

I think the re-run is evening lakorn time right? I am willing to bet that it's going to get better rating then the prime time lakorns when it re-runs on May 11 and ad revenue for Ch.3 might be as good as the primetime lakorns too......
So evening is around 6-8?? While prime is 8-10?

I think it's half and half. LOL
JT has chemistry but it's the story line.
NDFD is slower and Mang Mao is so cute but not our Kade. Kade is on a different level.... she is so funny and most importantly, the audience can relate because she is from the modern times stuck in boran times. As for the male leads, it's different too. P'Meun is so manly and JJ's character is an eunuch so he has to be feminine. I feel as JT characters are in the friendzone atm/epi.3-4 but Date/Kate were already having fireworks in the earlier episodes.

I did feel that Kade prepared me for NDFD. When they say 'Chan Wai Ka'.... I think of BPS and Kade learning how to say hello.
Yeah .While watching NFD I feel like I understand even with no subs!!!

Rosi

Wifey #42
Seems like Karakade...she wears her fringe in a poofed pompadour style....Kade wears it more relaxed style.
I thought so too. If it is, that'd be in the early days when Mae Karakade tried everything to score with Por Date. His face didn't like her.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Hey Girls :), I am in pain, my wheelchair hit a sink in a (restaurant washroom) and I hit my knee really hard :(.

I have Arrow on at 9pm so I will won't post a lot for a while.

Rosi

Wifey #42
LOL. Oh not only Date have to worry but Weir too. He did said he's after Bella if she's single hahaha.

...and that song at the end..:p
She's so spontaneous, this girl. She wiped his hand on her T-shirt because he touched her foot (under feet is considered dirty). How could he stop himself from being charmed? She's likeable; like Kade!

Rosi

Wifey #42
Hey Girls :), I am in pain, my wheelchair hit a sink in a (restaurant washroom) and I hit my knee really hard :(.

I have Arrow on at 9pm so I will won't post a lot for a while.
You poor thing! Should have taken it easy. Please get better ok?