[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
For lakorns I wouldn’t mind PB in a remake of
Kaew Tah Pee
Rahut Rissaya (I think, paul and noon)
Sapai Look Toong
Sapai Glai Peun Tiang (huhu I loved Chakrit and Anne’s version though but it’d be fun to see PB in here)
Not gonna name KA’s lakorns cause I’m bias plus Anne’s roles in these are quite stubborn except for SSH.
I'd love to see Rahut Rissaya....I liked it a lot....Noon's character was kind of a badass....in a smart and cunning way.....only offensive part was the r-scene....they can turn that willing....as they do now. Only requirement from me is the leads need to have explosive chemistry.....coz they need to build up the attraction which started from hate and desperation. So Pope and Bella are perfect for this....Noon and Paul chemistry was not the sizzling kind....
and Sapai Glai Peun Tiang....without the N'rai's and over the top violent Lalin.....I mean after a while it looked too tiresome to see the main girl fight the criminals, the mother-in-law and the N'rais...then come home and beat up her husband at night....the male lead almost got sidetracked. If Jormtap wasn't played by Chakrit I wouldn't have even noticed him....

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤

Youtube channel of Ch3 posted it and now it has 464k views in 5hrs.

We need someone sub those scenes..... could someone check with SJDK whether they can do so?
Is this going to be with the rerun or season 2?

I'd love to see Rahut Rissaya....I liked it a lot....Noon's character was kind of a badass....in a smart and cunning way.....only offensive part was the r-scene....they can turn that willing....as they do now. Only requirement from me is the leads need to have explosive chemistry.....coz they need to build up the attraction which started from hate and desperation. So Pope and Bella are perfect for this....Noon and Paul chemistry was not the sizzling kind....
and Sapai Glai Peun Tiang....without the N'rai's and over the top violent Lalin.....I mean after a while it looked too tiresome to see the main girl fight the criminals, the mother-in-law and the N'rais...then come home and beat up her husband at night....the male lead almost got sidetracked. If Jormtap wasn't played by Chakrit I wouldn't have even noticed him....
Yes I actually skipped around on Rahut Rissaya but I plan on going to watch the full thing since I do like the storyline. I don’t remember if Nangek was over the top stubborn too or not but I would love for bella to take on noon’s role. Haha true about SGPT but Anne and Chakrit’s bedroom scenes were hecka funny, i wouldnt mind a remake of it for PB, plus it got some action and not sure if Bella have ever played that role.

Rosi

Wifey #42
:risas3: you girls are too funny..hmmm good luck trying to lay off BPS til then..meanwhile I'll try my hardest to tempt you both. Lol..I don't think both of your plan gonna work *evil laughs HAHAHA

Now I'm gonna make it rated extra R:p
Haha joker..... actually Por Date is already an X-rated guy only thing he's sneaky enough to hide it under "boat song" and "look at the moon" and "you didn't draw that hotpot properly! Resketch again!" and "if you have a lover I'll let a horse get you!"

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
Is this going to be with the rerun or season 2?
Yes I actually skipped around on Rahut Rissaya but I plan on going to watch the full thing since I do like the storyline. I don’t remember if Nangek was over the top stubborn too or not but I would love for bella to take on noon’s role. Haha true about SGPT but Anne and Chakrit’s bedroom scenes were hecka funny, i wouldnt mind a remake of it for PB, plus it got some action and not sure if Bella have ever played that role.
Its a rerun.....with deleted scenes.....but I think all the scenes we didn't get to see are already in the promo.....so do we even need to watch the entire thing? Maybe just the last episode ...as all the scenes seem to be from the last one.
Yeah Anne and chakrit had chemistry and they were funny in comedy scenes too....just minus the domestic abuse and its fine.
Noon's character in RR was not too stubborn...she was actually very sensible it was paul's character who was kind of being stupidly stubborn...Noon's character knew the family had no part in the fathers activities.....so she was kind of keeping her hands off of them....except for blackmailing the main lead to marry her to gain entry to the house. Even when the mother-in-law kept messing with her she was being cool and calm headed and not being too antagonistic with her....like she made her clean the toilets and cook for her friends and stuff....Noon's character Palai knew she needed access to the house so she kept her head and chose to go along with her demands as long as she could....not in a submissive door-mat way either.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Its a rerun.....with deleted scenes.....but I think all the scenes we didn't get to see are already in the promo.....so do we even need to watch the entire thing? Maybe just the last episode ...as all the scenes seem to be from the last one.
Yeah Anne and chakrit had chemistry and they were funny in comedy scenes too....just minus the domestic abuse and its fine.
Noon's character in RR was not too stubborn...she was actually very sensible it was paul's character who was kind of being stupidly stubborn...Noon's character knew the family had no part in the fathers activities.....so she was kind of keeping her hands off of them....except for blackmailing the main lead to marry her to gain entry to the house. Even when the mother-in-law kept messing with her she was being cool and calm headed and not being too antagonistic with her....like she made her clean the toilets and cook for her friends and stuff....Noon's character Palai knew she needed access to the house so she kept her head and chose to go along with her demands as long as she could....not in a submissive door-mat way either.
Ooh thats nice hope Ch3 can get the rights

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
I can't! But this phatman is forcing me!

...... but that's like 9 hours ago ......

Heeyy..... I've watched that hehe. Is that Mae Karakade or Kade who placed a piece off the dish to Date's plate.
Seems like Karakade...she wears her fringe in a poofed pompadour style....Kade wears it more relaxed style.

@lakornkiki How about the MV's?? I still wanna contribute towardsthe views. Hehe.
EEK..... I fell asleep early yesterday thinking that's the best way to avoid BPS clips and look what happened. The first thing I see this morning is the BPS director's cut.
I've fallen off the BPS starving wagon. The cheat day is here not even after 24 hours of this BPS diet. I cheated big time too. I watched the scenes on YT and IG several times on repeat. :risas3::risas3::risas3:

@phatman and @Rosi2 Did you guys survived?

Maybe Ch3 heard us saying we are going cold turkey and won't return until May 11? Way to keep us crazy fans addicted. :rolleyes:

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
Ooh thats nice hope Ch3 can get the rights
They won't even need to spend a lot on making it but knowing ch3 they'll probably make it a big budget affair and get their favorites cast in it....this story actually doesn't need expensive cars and clothes....no huge sets....just one big house and a small guest house next to it. Palai was in casual clothes and minimal makeup for the most of drama. Its actually perfect for Bella

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
LOL you guys thought we were gonna get our lives back. Just that one promo reeled me back in. Awww that scene where she puts his hand on her cheek is so sweet.

Yeah I think it's Karakade in the dish scene too but her makeup is pretty light for it being Karakade. In the MV, I thought that was Kade. I want to know the context of that scene now. Where does it go? All her other flashbacks are of her slapping people lol.

:risas3: you girls are too funny..hmmm good luck trying to lay off BPS til then..meanwhile I'll try my hardest to tempt you both. Lol..I don't think both of your plan gonna work *evil laughs HAHAHA

Now I'm gonna make it rated extra R:p
YOU are an evil human being.:risas3::risas3::risas3: It's like being on diet and someone eats their favorite food infront of them.
Did you gang up with Ch3 to release that teaser? I've fallen off the wagon and I am sure others are too...... hahahaha
We did try but look at us. Didn't even last 24 hours. :p

I can't! But this phatman is forcing me!

...... but that's like 9 hours ago ......

Heeyy..... I've watched that hehe. Is that Mae Karakade or Kade who placed a piece off the dish to Date's plate.
back reading comments. hahaha @Rosi2 ... thank goodness, you have no will power. Now I don't feel guilty for watching too. LOL

Last edited: