[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi

Wifey #42
No Mai. Haha.

She actually has been paired with Pope before, they weren't leads though. It was in Tawan Duerd.

Search still on for prospectives for Pope!!

Please watch video below from minutes 7:08 - Sapai Jao.

Pope is in an arranged marriage with Sittra but he's not keen so he came home late on purpose. So cold & showing his unhappy f-face. Typical Khun P! He's heartless & ignored her. But hate relationships are often better & intense romances. Would have enjoyed this movie more if it's their pairing instead of the other Namtarn. Namtarn is better with Ken (the guy from Sawan Biang)

Rosi

Wifey #42
So when are we gonna see our Gotbelle??

Gotbelle (since when you started with this name @phatman) should be in a Godfather kind of movie; he's Al Pacino. I think in the first Godfather version the Al Pacino character (the son) went to live on an island off Sicily & while on his jaunts saw the local rich man's daughter. He went nuts over her!

We seriously need a movie director to come into this thread and listen to our sad stories (to quickly pair off Got & Bella).

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹
Damn, that’s more than YouTube views! That has gotten to be a lot pressure on put LR to do better.
There are a number of NY shippers among the Chinese fans too, but I've also seen a number of people saying that they're tired of seeing them together (lool) so I personally don't expect it to be a hit with all the Chinese audience like what the Thai LR production side seems to be expecting. At least not as big as BPS since BPS was a fresh thing for everyone. But we'll see...lol

Yes, I see it too; this thread will continue to movie and sequel; I do plan to be here. And next year is like 9 months away - it's not that far along to wait. Maybe we could go watch the movie together!!
It would be cool hahaha

No Mai. Ok. Just digging things out of the woodwork for want of a perfect duo for Pope.
We sound like we're matchmaking for him hahahah

Rosi

Wifey #42
There are a number of NY shippers among the Chinese fans too, but I've also seen a number of people saying that they're tired of seeing them together (lool) so I personally don't expect it to be a hit with all the Chinese audience like what the Thai LR production side seems to be expecting. At least not as big as BPS since BPS was a fresh thing for everyone. But we'll see...lol

It would be cool hahaha
The Chinese tired of seeing who together? Can't be Pope & Bella, right?

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Got posing like a master.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BiPVCVlDvBY/

Bonus. Remember the comedian that was in love with our BPS couple? He's doing something with Bella, not sure what. Commercial? Interview? But Bella's in workout clothes.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BiO-QFsnc-u/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BiPCzEhH2lR/

Extra bonus: Pope had another event today too. He was asked, what's his fave scene and this is the reason the dude is the captain of our thread! He's all about the LSP! :risas3: But the host is like please keep it PG for the kids. So his real favorite scene is the pillow scene
https://www.instagram.com/p/BiPUbDygx6r/

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
Gotbelle (since when you started with this name @phatman) should be in a Godfather kind of movie; he's Al Pacino. I think in the first Godfather version the Al Pacino character (the son) went to live on an island off Sicily & while on his jaunts saw the local rich man's daughter. He went nuts over her!

We seriously need a movie director to come into this thread and listen to our sad stories (to quickly pair off Got & Bella).
But.... That girl died though at the end though.... Lol. I don't want Bella to die.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart

It would be cool hahaha

We sound like we're matchmaking for him hahahah
Yeah, that will be interesting to see the ratings for LR. The storyline is nothing new, but fans just want to see the couple reunit. I’ll probably skim through it once it’s not airing just to see what the hype it about. Lol