[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Mmm. That tongue. . . excuse me, having naughty thoughts right now .

Seriously?! Now I can't stop thinking about Captain Pope. Haha.

Yeah... that tongue short-changed my sleep last night and now I am still searching those Elle photo spread. LOL

and Captain Pope..... I am speechless. hahahaha

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Like a little bit of history on him. For Kosa Ban and Kosa Lek they did an intro aka flashback of Kade's professor lecturing them in class.
Oh ok, probably because he was a King
They didn't do one for praNarai or PraPhetRacha either.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
The last time I checked, there was an English subber team which intends to sub it, but they were still short on manpower - so there's still hope!!
Oh good! Hopefully sometime then!

I saw on IG that it was Grate that started it and Pope gave it back. hahaha.
Grate has his arm on Alex and grabbed Pope. They were all laughing and having a good time ON STAGE too. I can't with these guys.
I wanted to join this grab the booty party. :risas3::risas3::risas3:
Omg we need that video asap! Haha.

Something about the way Pope dresses...lol I love him in his caps, muscle tees, shorts and sandals lol those arms get me every time.
https://instagram.com/p/BiODbgYDfYR/
Omg that's such a casual I'm home so idc what I wear outfit, but dayum he still looks hawt. It's the cap and tank top!
And look at the way he's chewing his gum. Haha. What a boss .

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Ok man you guys never take a vacay from posting lol. So apologies if this was posted but Got and Bella have an event tomorrow! Today Thai time I guess. I'm excited for the pictures of modern Karakade and modern Luang Sorasak to get people's imagination going again.

And Pope confirmed K'Nong asked him to be in Wiang Kum Kam. He doesn't know who with, reporters asked if it was Bella and he said he doesn't know.

K'Nong also confirmed BPS movie happening for sure. Same crew, cast everything but they're going to make it different from lakorn. The aim is for next year.

Ok man you guys never take a vacay from posting lol. So apologies if this was posted but Got and Bella have an event tomorrow! Today Thai time I guess. I'm excited for the pictures of modern Karakade and modern Luang Sorasak to get people's imagination going again.

And Pope confirmed K'Nong asked him to be in Wiang Kum Kam. He doesn't know who with, reporters asked if it was Bella and he said he doesn't know.

K'Nong also confirmed BPS movie happening for sure. Same crew, cast everything but they're going to make it different from lakorn. The aim is for next year.
Is there somewhere I can read Wiang Kum Kam? I don't think it's a happy ending lakorn, is it? Also, is that a remake? Sorry, so many questions and never heard of it before...and I didn't pay attention to it much thinking it was just rumors.....

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Is there somewhere I can read Wiang Kum Kam? I don't think it's a happy ending lakorn, is it? Also, is that a remake? Sorry, so many questions and never heard of it before...and I didn't pay attention to it much thinking it was just rumors.....
Like online? I haven't found it but I wasn't looking too hard. I found a long summary on Pantip and posted it somewhere among all these pages lol. I'll see if I can find it.

Nope, not a happy ending and not a remake.

ETA: summary on page 550. My granny self doesn't know how to link it directly. Also the summary pretty much Gives away the ending and the big points of the story so be warned.

Last edited:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
@lakornkiki Are thse guys really not brothers?? Haha. I swear they look so much alike.
Screenshot_2018-04-30-21-30-09-1.png

The strange stuff guys do to each other...? :risas3:
Stuff women will never know. Haha. We need to disguise ourselves as men and infiltrate the world of men. Hahaha.

Thanks for the reminder!!! I can't wait to see pics too!
#teamgotbellafornow

Well if Pope is confirmed there I don't want Bella. Too many periods lakorns fpr Bella right now. It's overwhelming! And it's too soon. But dang a movie? That means REAL LSP?? Hahha. Oh wait, but if it's funded by the PM and it's related to the spreading of Thai culture dammit, it's gonna be PG. Hahaha. It's gonna be hella PG.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I don't think it's a remake but an adaptation from a novel and I not think someone said it's not a happy ending either.