[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
If Date didn't start his French kiss none of this would've happened. Hahaha.

BPS started out worse. Hahaha.
I agree we should let NFD air a few more episodes.

Do you by any chance know the ratings for the other channels? I'm curious to see what difference BPS made.

May 22th??? That's around the corner! Oh dang who's up for the evening rerun! Meee!
During BPS airing, Bow/New, Sammie/Kelly’ lakorn was getting ratings of 5 or 4.

Rosi

Wifey #42
Lovefia had a very good write up of that story October Sonata which you said, @phatman. It was in 2009. But I think it's very very sad, got to gather a good stomach to be able to watch him suffer in that way. I think it's like one of those Iranian or European Cannes award-winning stories where the pace keeps you wanting to know what's about to happen next, but at same time scared like anything too. I read the plot, ahh damn sad!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
During BPS airing, Bow/New, Sammie/Kelly’ lakorn was getting ratings of 5 or 4.
Wow. That's sad. Haha.

I would ask for the spell book but what if it takes me to my soulmate in the stone age? Soulmate or not, I don't want Flintstone.
HAHah. Will y'all even be able to communicate. There's already enough trouble between Date and Kade. Can't imagine what it'd be like in the stone age.

Lovefia had a very good write up of that story October Sonata which you said, @phatman. It was in 2009. But I think it's very very sad, got to gather a good stomach to be able to watch him suffer in that way. I think it's like one of those Iranian or European Cannes award-winning stories where the pace keeps you wanting to know what's about to happen next, but at same time scared like anything too. I read the plot, ahh damn sad!
Yeah I read it. Haha. Makes me wanna watch it, but it's soo depressing .

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
I totally agree with you. I've always liked Bella's looks since I've first seen her.. especially how pretty she is naturally and how she wasn't extra skinny. Now she's fit with a nice booty lol her body is goals. Makes me want to work out and get fit lol :coleman:
Lol yea..I like to have her body too but I get so lazy to go to the gym. I'm like the modern Kade, food is life lol.

Yesterday someone posted a pix of Earth selling durians??! Is that real or photoshop? If yes, then that article about the agricultural dept wanting to use BPS cast to promote Thai durians it's really happening! The next thing will be cotton trees because Thai pillows will guarantee everyone nightly Lo Sam Pao dreams.
Its real from his fanclub. Lol.. damn they sure now how to promote using BPS casts!

Wow thanks for the videos, Bells' a natural all right. That pale beige dress looks beautiful on her, she seems better with fitted lines than those with many extra flounces or frills. See her body? Even from back, from shoulders to hips & down she looks very seductive. Her booty is also moulded so nicely it's lovely to look at, that's why I can never understand people going for the Kim Kardashian's steatopygia's type of bum which is sadly typical of most women only; men are often less endowed even if from those genes (sub Saharan central & southern Africa). WARNING: this is not a Pope picture ! A Kim Kardashian's bum condition versus Bella's beautiful one.....

Ewwwww. Sorry but I don't and never will like Kim K. Booty..too fake and weird looking. I'll take Bella's any days now. And that big, must be hard finding pant lol.

Rosi

Wifey #42
SPECIAL THANKS TO @KitKat516 !!!!

I'm going to a barbeque tonight & for pot luck everyone's coming up with something - I'm doing a big pot of the prawn sauce!! Someone's bringing the shrimps & lobsters, so we agreed to synchronise. I'm also doing a moo sarong without the sarong - deep fried beef balls with ginger, garlic, egg yolk (looks like those stuff Kade used). But your sauce recipe I added shallots, P'Yam got beaten up collecting those ingredients so this is in honour of her blackened eye hahaha. I managed to get Thai green limes but not the palm sugar; here they only have the Malaysian block ones. But so far ok! It's tasty!! Waiting for the seafood tonight. Thank you!!

Rosi

Wifey #42
Will Buppesaniwas become one of those lakorns that get remade every 10 years or so?
This is a scary question. Because Pope & Bella is a tough act to follow. Everyone who comes along will be measured up in every way, and not just the leads but the entire cast (along with the chicken). And there we'll be - ten years older & pointing fingers - hey! that's not right! that's not good! ..... and all the complaints & grumbles which old folks do. Yeah, scary; we'll be ten years older then. arghhhhhhh

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lol yea..I like to have her body too but I get so lazy to go to the gym. I'm like the modern Kade, food is life lol.

Its real from his fanclub. Lol.. damn they sure now how to promote using BPS casts!

Ewwwww. Sorry but I don't and never will like Kim K. Booty..too fake and weird looking. I'll take Bella's any days now. And that big, must be hard finding pant lol.
Oh lord Kim K?? Everything is fake, I don't see anything sexy about her body. Haha.

Rain or shine these casts of BPS will never disappoint you. Look at Mr.Big singing and it's poring c ats and dogs, yet people still show up! :clap::clap:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BiGSpCFj1Uz/
I love how he's got his own fan club for him and his nang'ek. Even at his age. Can y'all believe he was born in '68!! Him and Pympan looks hawt together. I think I'm officially in the club. Hahaha.

Will Buppesaniwas become one of those lakorns that get remade every 10 years or so?
Ooo. I hope not. Hahaha. It's spacial.

I hope not..maybe 30 years lol

The four look to be playing a game, they're havinf so much fun can someone translate what they're saying?

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bh-wR89jbdX/

And this too..look at them staring at Pope lol
https://www.instagram.com/p/BiFAockDXKj/
Omg so cute and so cute! Haha. What are they saying and what are captions?! Haha.

Rosi

Wifey #42
Awww Neung Dao is not doing as well as hope and some are saying it's due to withdraw from BPS. I'm a bit sad cus I don't think it is. I think it is because of the story itself. Even if it's some things are new such as Kantee, it still has some typical storyline too it: nangek being sassy, praek being serious, bickering between the pranang, bad guys, good guys, secrets, spy, war, drama, dark moments, etc.

BPS on the other hand was light. The only dark moment was the beginning when Karakade died. The storyline was new. New type of time travel/body switch. Nangek was always cheerful, there was only 1 bad guy and he didn't dominate screen time. The whole lakorn was light and bright.

I didn't want to compare but when I saw some starting to wonder if their rating was low due to BPS, it's like um no not really.

I saw a bit just now, and James is so handsome he seems to have matured more than those early pics which everyone said he looks a boy then. I hope his drama turns out good but I think one of the lesser cons is their OST. A good score makes you want to believe in anything! With BPS you fall in love with the theme song immediately, and along with the other pieces like Or Jao, you just want to continuously hum it. It's the music & themes which makes BPS so beautiful in every scene. Even the front of the house has a catchy tune!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I saw a bit just now, and James is so handsome he seems to have matured more than those early pics which everyone said he looks a boy then. I hope his drama turns out good but I think one of the lesser cons is their OST. A good score makes you want to believe in anything! With BPS you fall in love with the theme song immediately, and along with the other pieces like Or Jao, you just want to continuously hum it. It's the music & themes which makes BPS so beautiful in every scene. Even the front of the house has a catchy tune!!
Yes so good that they included it in the CD and not my humming tune!!