[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Awww Neung Dao is not doing as well as hope and some are saying it's due to withdraw from BPS. I'm a bit sad cus I don't think it is. I think it is because of the story itself. Even if it's some things are new such as Kantee, it still has some typical storyline too it: nangek being sassy, praek being serious, bickering between the pranang, bad guys, good guys, secrets, spy, war, drama, dark moments, etc.

BPS on the other hand was light. The only dark moment was the beginning when Karakade died. The storyline was new. New type of time travel/body switch. Nangek was always cheerful, there was only 1 bad guy and he didn't dominate screen time. The whole lakorn was light and bright.

I didn't want to compare but when I saw some starting to wonder if their rating was low due to BPS, it's like um no not really.

Awww Neung Dao is not doing as well as hope and some are saying it's due to withdraw from BPS. I'm a bit sad cus I don't think it is. I think it is because of the story itself. Even if it's some things are new such as Kantee, it still has some typical storyline too it: nangek being sassy, praek being serious, bickering between the pranang, bad guys, good guys, secrets, spy, war, drama, dark moments, etc.

BPS on the other hand was light. The only dark moment was the beginning when Karakade died. The storyline was new. New type of time travel/body switch. Nangek was always cheerful, there was only 1 bad guy and he didn't dominate screen time. The whole lakorn was light and bright.

I didn't want to compare but when I saw some starting to wonder if their rating was low due to BPS, it's like um no not really.

I think it’s both. You are right about the story... it’s typical and we are already spoiled from BPS. But I also think it’s the timing too. I really wish they don’t put it right behind BPS although I can see the reason now being in Ayuthiya... still I felt as they are sacrificing Neung Dao by putting it right after BPS. I was hoping I was wrong but that feeling still remains.

I thought LR was supposedly go right after......let’s see how ratings will turn up for LR too.

Ch.3 is back to their normal ratings range. Seriously, they’ll better appreciate BPS cast and crew more!!!! I don’t want to hear about rating not reaching 20, blah blah....most ch.3 lakorns don’t even reach 10. I hope they don’t use up BPS with reruns after reruns too....

Last edited:

Neyiah

sarNie Egg
Even if it's some things are new such as Kantee, it still has some typical storyline too it: nangek being sassy, praek being serious, bickering between the pranang, bad guys, good guys, secrets, spy, war, drama, dark moments, etc.
Totally agreed with you. I like Taew and JJ, but it does not make me in love with it as KCPat, NNS or Padiwarada, Lom sorn ruk or Nakee. I droped watching live stream of ep2, but still follow the thread to get updated status.

Last edited:

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹
Now my sem is pretty much over, I'm making some gifs and so rewatching bits and pieces of BPS haha

This has always bothered me but I never got to say it - I don't know if it's just me but I've always been pretty bothered by how much eyeshadow and shimmer were being spammed for Kade's eye makeup... pretty sure there isn't this technique of makeup back in the 17th century right...? :facepalm: Hahaha it's kinda distracting because I will always end up looking at her shiny eyelids when there are close up shots. :risas3:

And I can't imagine I'm only getting to rewatching the LSP scenes now for good and in full seriousness - and I realise I can't get enough of this shit wtf!!! I have been replaying that bit over and over, and I just can't imagine THEY. JUST. STOPPED. THERE. LOL. But I've always love the grandeur, elegance portrayed for a supposed love scene, especially thanks to the recital of the LSP poem! (ahem!) And then there was Kade looking initially kinda confused when Date goes in for a kiss after literally asking her about boats and shizz. LOL. And offering to *TEACH* is just soooooo sweet and romantic, idk gosh I can't get over that. Honestly, this will go down in history as one of the most iconic romantic TV drama scenes (at least in my books haha).

I know I said I was gonna write a review of sorts after my sem is done, haha. Not sure if I will still get around it. :risas3:

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
OH NO guys!!!! I woke up and suddenly you all sound so serious!! Don't be scary like that, ok? I just meant it's understandable to steer off A BIT sometimes because somehow here you found soulmates who are into the same wild things - books & stories. Ahh hello, you didn't noticed I like Twilight? And Jacob Black? And I found some of you fellow Quileutes here; not in other threads but here?!

I got to admit though the slang thing is kind of infectious, only you know how it is to best express yourself violently in your own language. As long as the rest of the gang understands us & don't mind the occasional lapses why not? It's because they haven't that's why I felt so bad (haven't heard any of you Thais in here letting yourself go). A few Thai swear words would be nice, because I can't spot which it is when anyone say it in BPS.

OK, just now in the office right, I didn't rewind 20 times Pope's kissing scene but now that I did, wowww Pope he's like a little hamster isn't he?? Whoever said he's short got to be sorry he's got more going in his little finger than all his tall Jutathep brothers or the hot guys of BPS!! Damn, this man is sexy!!!!

(You know right, on my part I'm still going to go on with the Great & Nychaa thing. Because Great is Pope's brother in Khun Chai series, and Nychaa is from Sapai Jao & she's with Great in Nang Ai. In my clotted mind they're all connected to Pope & this Por Date & everything I can think of because I so badly want either of them to be with Nychaa. Sick mind lehh. sorry)
Hehe no worries dear! We all understand:)

Can Pope and Bella come to the US for a meet and greet. Oh myyy
Omg if they do I would say screw my life and go stalk them until they leave lol.

Can you imagine the craziness if they do come?
Gosh hahahahaha it will become one of those nostalgic children's songs for these kids :risas3:
:risas3: agreed!

Btw what was the award for? Anyone know?
https://www.instagram.com/p/BiE5D4EHxmS/

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Now my sem is pretty much over, I'm making some gifs and so rewatching bits and pieces of BPS haha

This has always bothered me but I never got to say it - I don't know if it's just me but I've always been pretty bothered by how much eyeshadow and shimmer were being spammed for Kade's eye makeup... pretty sure there isn't this technique of makeup back in the 17th century right...? :facepalm: Hahaha it's kinda distracting because I will always end up looking at her shiny eyelids when there are close up shots. :risas3:

And I can't imagine I'm only getting to rewatching the LSP scenes now for good and in full seriousness - and I realise I can't get enough of this shit wtf!!! I have been replaying that bit over and over, and I just can't imagine THEY. JUST. STOPPED. THERE. LOL. But I've always love the grandeur, elegance portrayed for a supposed love scene, especially thanks to the recital of the LSP poem! (ahem!) And then there was Kade looking initially kinda confused when Date goes in for a kiss after literally asking her about boats and shizz. LOL. And offering to *TEACH* is just soooooo sweet and romantic, idk gosh I can't get over that. Honestly, this will go down in history as one of the most iconic romantic TV drama scenes (at least in my books haha).

I know I said I was gonna write a review of sorts after my sem is done, haha. Not sure if I will still get around it. :risas3:
:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Girl everything that you said is so on point! Basically I have no life after BPS, like I'm always on Bella or Pope IG and stalking the others cast IG like crazy. If I see a pic of them I get super excited and happy for the rest of the day. I mean who the heck does that right?!

I'm not so bothered by Kade eyeshadow as I was busy looking at her lip lol .

OMG, after reading all these posts on this thread, this thread should be renamed,
"[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee RATED R" LOL
Hahaha.... it will be the busiest thread...

OH! Wait! It already is one of the busiest with out the rated R ... BPS fever is bad. LOL

Last edited:

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
I think it’s both. You are right about the story... it’s typical and we are already spoiled from BPS. But I also think it’s the timing too. I really wish they don’t put it right behind BPS although I can see the reason now being in Ayuthiya... still I felt as they are sacrificing Neung Dao by putting it right after BPS. I was hoping I was wrong but that feeling still remains.

I thought LR was supposedly go right after......let’s see how ratings will turn up for LR too.

Ch.3 is back to their normal ratings range. Seriously, they’ll better appreciate BPS cast and crew more!!!! I don’t want to hear about rating not reaching 20, blah blah....most ch.3 lakorns don’t even reach 10. I hope they don’t use up BPS with reruns after reruns too....
Agreed. I think its both but regardless I do like that typical storyline minus any rape scene. So watch it and enjoy for the cast :).

Don't be sad @KitKat516 hopfully it'll get better and it's only the beginning. Sorry off topic there:)

jeanie1

sarNie Adult

I'm waiting for the halfway point to binge watch ND but I saw the ratings and it's ok no? Are they comparing it to BPS? Cause BPS is a whole different beast. I think people don't realize that a big part of BPS ratings came from people who don't watch lakorns but they picked up BPS specifically. Those people aren't going to pick up another lakorn so easily.

But ND's ratings are right in line with the avg. of Ch3 lakorns. It's only 2 episodes too. BPS started out with a 3 something. Why the early freak out? I am curious to see if JJ and Taew have chemistry.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart

I think airing Neung Dao now or later would get the same results because of the storyline and casts. BPS was just a special lakorn with all the right casts and fresh storyline. Kom Freak got the most benefit from BSP because Got was also in BPS at the same time, imo. Even tho ch7 went with BPS, they were still doing fairly good with ratings. They keep a 5 ratings most of the time. It’s still hard for ch3 to go up against ch7 regardless.

Last edited: