[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Asian men have baby faces so the facial hair makes them look manlier. I like the facial hair on Got too.

Speaking of Bella's 6-pack, there was one interview with her and Pope where they were arguing about it. She was making fun of his flabby stomach and said when she stood next to him with her 6-pack showing next to his flab, she felt like she had to take it down a notch. And Pope goes, liar, you just wanted to eat. :risas3: I forgot what show this was on.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
@Rosi2 On A Passin, Rasa's fiancee, he has played the good guy before. I actually started liking him when he played Aum's bff in Namtarn Mai. Gosh he was soooo handsome and NICE! Hahaha.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
You know Prang is so pretty but she is too perfect so it's boring for me to watch. I sometimes wish she'd have a leaf in her teeth when eating or something so she'll look approachable. She need to show a little more humor but then when you are next to Bella... it's hard. Bell is a comic. LOL

You and your Nychaa crush. I love her to pieces but not sure about Pope going for her in real life. LOL. She may go back to her BF.... it seems like she can't let go and NoNi boat almost sank. Thank goodness, P'Nong already confirmed them for a lakorn this year.
Nychaa because she surprised me 360 degrees when she played Nang Ai. I didn't expect to like her or to watch her let herself go like that - she's like Bella, making all those funny screwed up faces not caring whether it looks ugly or not. I saw her in Cupid & Cubic, I like her 2nd leads pairing in that, but in Sapai Jao you can't see her carrying the Nang Ai role - but she did! So this "P'Nong confirming them for a lakorn this year" - who is the "them" you are saying? Thanks.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sharing is caring lol. Thought i'd share one of my favs of Pope! I used to like my baes cleaned and cut, but I'm aging and facial hair has never looked this good :naughty2: (i need to rerun ROR again)

Just imagine those eyes staring into the windows of your soul...
I love the facial hair, but the sideburns gotta go. Hahahah. Stache and goatee is fine though. Yes we need ROR rerun!!

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Asian men have baby faces so the facial hair makes them look manlier. I like the facial hair on Got too.

Speaking of Bella's 6-pack, there was one interview with her and Pope where they were arguing about it. She was making fun of his flabby stomach and said when she stood next to him with her 6-pack showing next to his flab, she felt like she had to take it down a notch. And Pope goes, liar, you just wanted to eat. :risas3: I forgot what show this was on.
That sounds so funny & so typical of their taped conversations

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yesss like her makeup in Pope Rak is just too! much! (though she still looks beautiful with it) I guess it's because of the character? But Karakade's heavy makeup is g o r g e o u s
She's always beautiful all time every time, but I agree her light, natural make-up is already beautiful. It's just her features which makes her look beautiful - and it's the kind of beauty which is lasting, easy on the eyes. And at the same time, she can pull off convincingly any type of characters - she can be sweet and cute, and also sharp and cool.

Somehow I don't like Nychaa's face haha.. and I just realised she's a 1996 baby like me too - too young for Pope so no!! LOL
I find Susie's facial features too sharp - not my type. Haha. But Pope appreciates it better over Bella... we don't agree when it comes to beauty - but whatevers to him. :p
Pope Ruk?? Pope. . . .Ruk?? Pope???? Ruk Pope??? Ruk???? Bella???? Pope Ruk Bella???? Hahahaha. Wow. She'd been yearning for Pope since those Pope Ruk days?

True. Susie matches those gorgeous top models. She's so perfectly sculpted that she doesn't seem real. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

Hahaha. I wanna see it!

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
@Rosi2 On A Passin, Rasa's fiancee, he has played the good guy before. I actually started liking him when he played Aum's bff in Namtarn Mai. Gosh he was soooo handsome and NICE! Hahaha.
Alright, thanks @phatman I'm grateful for that info. I do feel sorry for him because each time I picked a drama they make him bad - even just a little bit!! He was very nice in Khun Chai Puttipat at first, and then later they make him a cheater. In Roy Lae Sanae Lai (Push & Lily's version), he's a lawyer who withheld the important documents. See? The poor guy only had 7 minutes screen time total but they make him hide the document. Jeeeze.... Yes, he's handsome. OK, I go look for that story. Thanks.

Nik

sarNie Hatchling
You know Prang is so pretty but she is too perfect so it's boring for me to watch. I sometimes wish she'd have a leaf in her teeth when eating or something so she'll look approachable. She need to show a little more humor but then when you are next to Bella... it's hard. Bell is a comic. LOL

You and your Nychaa crush. I love her to pieces but not sure about Pope going for her in real life. LOL. She may go back to her BF.... it seems like she can't let go and NoNi boat almost sank. Thank goodness, P'Nong already confirmed them for a lakorn this year.
I’m rooting for her with Tono. There’s something about the way he looks at her. I’m on of their fans and looking forward for their lakorn

Nik

sarNie Hatchling
Nychaa because she surprised me 360 degrees when she played Nang Ai. I didn't expect to like her or to watch her let herself go like that - she's like Bella, making all those funny screwed up faces not caring whether it looks ugly or not. I saw her in Cupid & Cubic, I like her 2nd leads pairing in that, but in Sapai Jao you can't see her carrying the Nang Ai role - but she did! So this "P'Nong confirming them for a lakorn this year" - who is the "them" you are saying? Thanks.
Them, Tono and Nychaa :clap:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
But have you SEEN Matt's booty and them thighs?? Like where did all that come from??? Haha.

Yeah above the waist Matt is thin af! Haha. But waste down. Ooh baby! Kim is alright. She has a short neck and a big head so it makes her look weird, but if you just look at her body, from shoulders down. Yummy. Haha.

Why are we such pervs??!?
Why are y’all taking about their body like a piece of meat?? It’s just funny reading comments about these actresses body.