[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I'm not sure who the singer is but this opera cover make BPS seem so old, like it's already 20 years ago that BPS aired. And I'm already 50 or so. BPS will be a classic when I'm old and looking back...sniff..I'm sad already. :sad6:

. . . omg why am I feeling so sad with this version. I love it though.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I always liked them together....I heard they're moving in together...George Clooney played cupid and encouraged them to try again.
I remember when Brad and angie got together, one of her ex came out and said it won't last....coz Brad is like a nice guy next door and she's like a high maintenance needy spoiled rich kid....something like that.

View attachment 14027
He's fully covered here but still smoking hot!! Love his hands too....his veins....so manly and sexy:love::drooling:

Yes it works now....coz they are both separate part in Bells life.....what will we do if all three of them work together in a movie or something in future.....we'll go crazy with who to ship her with:nut:...
They're back together?!?! No way??

Omg weir and his veins. Alskdhdjk. That is enough to kill the heart.

How about Popellair??? Hahahaha.

I don't know what they're saying here but its a clip from BellaLakorn with Mark and the ghost lady mentioned the word
Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat !

Another reason why Pope and Bella are fated to be in BPS. They're destined from the start..look at all the clues. :thumbup:

Whenever I hear the word BPS, I'll always think of Kade and Date
I saw that too! Haha.

I can't get over that scene when Kade, at the very moment placing the lotus bunch on the monk's offerings heard the whisper of her mum's prayers for her. So if we only got to see Kade's mum somehow aware of her daughter's new life with Date then at least she could be appeased - & us too. But that part they didn't fix so it feels unfortunate her loved ones of present day bubbly Kade gets destined to suffer longing & heartbreak until they die.

I also expected a lot of Date's reaction to the naming of their sons. But of that scene - nada! The woman you love to distraction has just given birth to your boys & the first thing she does is to name them after her ex-boyfriend? I can't see Date taking that lying down! Putting it at the end saying Rheungrit is him & etc & etc isn't good enough .... we need to see his usual priceless face hehe

I'm watching Episode 3 now & it's got to be the saddest episode, I think. Lots of tears here. In present times we discovered the truth about Kade - she died in that accident. Her mum & gran are trying to cope - and finding it unbearable; in Ayutthaya both in household & the temple the hurtful treatment of Kade isn't letting up; Jumpa the most & Date too with the 3rd degree at every turn. Awwww so sad she keeps asking her mum & gran to find her. "Do you know where I am?" she tearfully asked the winds. She even asked Date to chant her away! But Khun Loon refused to mess around with the mantra again, he believed her.

The only good thing this episode Kade decided to create her own line of Triumph collection!! So funny she was begging Yam for a certain material & Yam said NO!! haha.... Then she loved the pink! I think I'm getting my own revenge imagining all those mean women at the temple (Jumpa & company included) going around without undies!!

There's no way to check is there, if women of those times don't use underwear?
Maybe they'll add jealous Date during the evening run. Remember Kade said at the very end when Date mentioned the boys names she was all I thought you wouldn't bring it up again. Or something. As if implying they had discussed it already.

Last edited:

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
I'm not sure who the singer is but this opera cover make BPS seem so old, like it's already 20 years ago that BPS aired. And I'm already 50 or so. BPS will be a classic when I'm old and looking back...sniff..I'm sad already. :sad6:

This so beautifully done.....vocals with the cello gives it a more sad feel.....I love it....these covers are unstoppable.....even the music has had such a huge impact.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I actually knew the term but didn't know the meaning. There's a song I loved in Wanida called Bhuppae Sanniwat....thats when I heard it first...then I heard it in few more lakorns so I thought it must be an old classic. I was waiting for that song to be included in the BPS OST actually...glad they didn't coz BPS OST turned out good as is. Funny thing is I didn't know there was another song in Wanida called Prom Likit....same title of our BPS sequel.
Haha. I thought so too! I was like don't tell me they're gonna use Wanida's OST. And then of course they're gonna name the sequel PLK?! Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Let’s say this rumour was real...I’d be very disappointed in Weir and feel Bella made a pretty stupid choice. Confessing that he is hers doesn’t change the fact that he was sleeping around while you were still talking to him...

Nonetheless, I think they make a very good looking couple, Weir and Bella so I only wish them the best. One thing I noticed about Thai celebrity couples...they date FOREVER until you forget they are dating and then bam! They either break up or hit the altar. Lol
Shhh.
I believe Weir is innocent! Haha. He seems like the type to love one and only one. Pope may be Bella's Por Date in reel life, but Weir's Bella's Por Date in real life. Hehe.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I think one little scene with the mom and granny talking about the dream would've given us a bit of closure with the future.....this way whenever Kade was shown happy ...I always had the heartbroken Reung, mom and granny in the back of my mind....it kept me from enjoying the reunion and their happiness completely. It's the little things like this that keep nagging you after you rewatch.....sometimes it doesn't bother me....but other times I get so annoyed at the creators for not giving me a smooth conclusion.
I think the main reason she asked to chant the moon mantra again was that she hoped it will take her back to the future...but when the Khun Loong said it might have a reverse effect on the person chanting she immediately stopped persuading them.
lol...yes she should be pioneering the lingerie design business in Ayuttaya. Those ayuttaya women would never know what kind of effect sexy lingerie has on men.
I wish Date had got an eyeful of that red bikini when she dropped her bottoms in epi 6.:risas3:...I mean he must be blind or something....she was right there and that divider screen was full of holes....I bet he wouldn't have waited another 6 months let alone 2 years to talk about LSP.
I agree. Sometimes when I think about it, I get angry, but then I see all the other good scenes and I'm happy again. Haha.

About that scene I totally agree. They built it up like he was gonna see her, but they killed it when he continued to peek after she had already picked up her skirt. Boooo.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Can someone tell me how i can get images to show for my signature?

@phatman?
If you have a particular image you want to use and it's not online, you pretty much have to upload it onto an image hosting site that way you can copy the url and paste it. Or you do it like me who doesn't want to pay for an image hosting site. I upload it onto here and using my phone and I just copy that image url and paste it on my signature.

Don't know if that helped at all Haha.

yellowgreen123

looking for light, reaching out for hope...
If you have a particular image you want to use and it's not online, you pretty much have to upload it onto an image hosting site that way you can copy the url and paste it. Or you do it like me who doesn't want to pay for an image hosting site. I upload it onto here and using my phone and I just copy that image url and paste it on my signature.

Don't know if that helped at all Haha.
I pretty much did what you said but it doesn't show anything?

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
They'll probably re-air it again at that time too. But for sure they're re-airing it in the evening starting May 7, supposedly with the cut scenes. CH3 screwed up with those special episodes, even Rom Paeng was upset and posted about it.
So the special episodes weren't actually special then? Glad I didn't try to tune in. Also, who is Rom Paeng?

Amata

sarNie Hatchling
Hdee said
I actually knew the term but didn't know the meaning. There's a song I loved in Wanida called Bhuppae Sanniwat....thats when I heard it first...then I heard it in few more lakorns so I thought it must be an old classic. I was waiting for that song to be included in the BPS OST actually...glad they didn't coz BPS OST turned out good as is. Funny thing is I didn't know there was another song in Wanida called Prom Likit....same title of our BPS sequel.

phatman said
Haha. I thought so too! I was like don't tell me they're gonna use Wanida's OST. And then of course they're gonna name the sequel PLK?! Haha.

Both songs Bhuppae Sanniwat and Prom Likit that you heard in Wanida are old songs. They were first recorded in 2495 (1953) and 2496 (1954), many years before I was born.:aaaaa:

They never die and there are many covers. Here are the original versions.

Bhuppae Sanniwat

Prom Likit