[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

chi chi

sarNie Juvenile
YOU ARE TRYING TO GET ME IN TROUBLE!!!!

Ok, if you want to compare, don't compare their heights. Weir wins hands down.
Am with you there! But lately Weir has let himself go, he needs to put some pounds back in him, I think he is too skinny, he needs them muscles and sometimes dress a little better besides the jeans....Bella needs to fashion him up, or maybe she told him to not look to handsome cuz she’s the jealous type lol. Before even following Bella, I said she was the lucky one to land Weir, now it’s the other way around cuz she seems to be the perfect gal right now!

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
I don't know what they're saying here but its a clip from BellaLakorn with Mark and the ghost lady mentioned the word
Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat !

Another reason why Pope and Bella are fated to be in BPS. They're destined from the start..look at all the clues. :thumbup:

Whenever I hear the word BPS, I'll always think of Kade and Date

yellowgreen123

looking for light, reaching out for hope...
YAAAS Girl! I read it and it's great. You have great grammar. Y'all whoever are still waiting for fanfics, read this one. There's a little bonus at the end. Lol.

Sorry, my fanfic is taking forever because math and work is controlling my life. . .:crybaby2:But... anyways, I was able to recolor the cover and write a summary..... lol

Title: "Thank You" (in formal Thai usage)​
Summary: Disengaged and inattentive to social interactions after the death of Saengdao's (Bella) mother, her father decided to send her off to the city of Phitsonulok to visit her uncle with the intention of awakening her mind again with the new environment. What brought her mind out of distraught, however, wasn't the new city, but Atsawin (Pope) who was labeled to be the son of Saengdao's uncle's Lao friend from the neighboring kingdom Lan Xang. With limited dialogue that could've been exchanged between Saengdao and Atsawin due to traditional standards, Atsawin continued to unintentionally serenade Saengdao with his khaen melody. In which Saengdao eventually dismissed social customs of Ayutthaya women, and personally asked Atsawin to tutor her in playing the khaen.​
Oh my goodness, it sound so good! Can't wait for the fanfic.

Rosi

Wifey #42
I always liked them together....I heard they're moving in together...George Clooney played cupid and encouraged them to try again.
I remember when Brad and angie got together, one of her ex came out and said it won't last....coz Brad is like a nice guy next door and she's like a high maintenance needy spoiled rich kid....something like that.

View attachment 14027
He's fully covered here but still smoking hot!! Love his hands too....his veins....so manly and sexy:love::drooling:

Yes it works now....coz they are both separate part in Bells life.....what will we do if all three of them work together in a movie or something in future.....we'll go crazy with who to ship her with:nut:...
We're on a Pope page & I'm clicking Weir's photo to copy it into my files. That game wasn't over.

Rosi

Wifey #42
I don't know what they're saying here but its a clip from BellaLakorn with Mark and the ghost lady mentioned the word
Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat !

Another reason why Pope and Bella are fated to be in BPS. They're destined from the start..look at all the clues. :thumbup:

Yes ! Yes ! At the 0:45 seconds!! yayyyyyy Kade & Date forever !!

Rosi

Wifey #42
Oh God Yes..that one too.... so many scenes left out...what about Date's reaction when she named her kids Reung and Rit...I know we got a bit of that at the end.....but just imagine how jealous and hurt he must have felt at that moment when she named them after a person who loved her. I can just see how he must have forced himself to get past those feelings and accept it as he also must be thankful to Reungrit for doing such a big step that allowed Kade to come to him. Another scene I wished to see was the one in the book....where Kade's mom dreamt about Kade living happily with Date and their children....and told granny about it.....that scene would've lessened their pain a bit....imagining their beloved Kade happy would have brought so much peace to their hearts.
I can't get over that scene when Kade, at the very moment placing the lotus bunch on the monk's offerings heard the whisper of her mum's prayers for her. So if we only got to see Kade's mum somehow aware of her daughter's new life with Date then at least she could be appeased - & us too. But that part they didn't fix so it feels unfortunate her loved ones of present day bubbly Kade gets destined to suffer longing & heartbreak until they die.

I also expected a lot of Date's reaction to the naming of their sons. But of that scene - nada! The woman you love to distraction has just given birth to your boys & the first thing she does is to name them after her ex-boyfriend? I can't see Date taking that lying down! Putting it at the end saying Rheungrit is him & etc & etc isn't good enough .... we need to see his usual priceless face hehe

I'm watching Episode 3 now & it's got to be the saddest episode, I think. Lots of tears here. In present times we discovered the truth about Kade - she died in that accident. Her mum & gran are trying to cope - and finding it unbearable; in Ayutthaya both in household & the temple the hurtful treatment of Kade isn't letting up; Jumpa the most & Date too with the 3rd degree at every turn. Awwww so sad she keeps asking her mum & gran to find her. "Do you know where I am?" she tearfully asked the winds. She even asked Date to chant her away! But Khun Loon refused to mess around with the mantra again, he believed her.

The only good thing this episode Kade decided to create her own line of Triumph collection!! So funny she was begging Yam for a certain material & Yam said NO!! haha.... Then she loved the pink! I think I'm getting my own revenge imagining all those mean women at the temple (Jumpa & company included) going around without undies!!

There's no way to check is there, if women of those times don't use underwear?

Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat !

Phope Ruk! this drama not bad tho. I mean for me, there’s my man, Mark & my sis, Bell :thumbup:And they indeed said about BPS lol.

So here they talked about BPS but it translated as ‘incarnation’ instead. Ok but this give me goosebumps tho. No chill. :confused0:

Oh and there’s Prang in this lakorn as well.

Rosi

Wifey #42
Phope Ruk! this drama not bad tho. I mean for me, there’s my man, Mark & my sis, Bell :thumbup:And they indeed said about BPS lol.

So here they talked about BPS but it translated as ‘incarnation’ instead. Ok but this give me goosebumps tho. No chill. :confused0:

Oh and there’s Prang in this lakorn as well.
Thanks for translating !

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat !
I actually knew the term but didn't know the meaning. There's a song I loved in Wanida called Bhuppae Sanniwat....thats when I heard it first...then I heard it in few more lakorns so I thought it must be an old classic. I was waiting for that song to be included in the BPS OST actually...glad they didn't coz BPS OST turned out good as is. Funny thing is I didn't know there was another song in Wanida called Prom Likit....same title of our BPS sequel.

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
The rumor: Weir sleep with Peak during their Paragit Ruk days. That time Bella-Weir relationship was not that obvious. So Bella came out and confessed.
Let’s say this rumour was real...I’d be very disappointed in Weir and feel Bella made a pretty stupid choice. Confessing that he is hers doesn’t change the fact that he was sleeping around while you were still talking to him...

Nonetheless, I think they make a very good looking couple, Weir and Bella so I only wish them the best. One thing I noticed about Thai celebrity couples...they date FOREVER until you forget they are dating and then bam! They either break up or hit the altar. Lol

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
I can't get over that scene when Kade, at the very moment placing the lotus bunch on the monk's offerings heard the whisper of her mum's prayers for her. So if we only got to see Kade's mum somehow aware of her daughter's new life with Date then at least she could be appeased - & us too. But that part they didn't fix so it feels unfortunate her loved ones of present day bubbly Kade gets destined to suffer longing & heartbreak until they die.

I also expected a lot of Date's reaction to the naming of their sons. But of that scene - nada! The woman you love to distraction has just given birth to your boys & the first thing she does is to name them after her ex-boyfriend? I can't see Date taking that lying down! Putting it at the end saying Rheungrit is him & etc & etc isn't good enough .... we need to see his usual priceless face hehe

I'm watching Episode 3 now & it's got to be the saddest episode, I think. Lots of tears here. In present times we discovered the truth about Kade - she died in that accident. Her mum & gran are trying to cope - and finding it unbearable; in Ayutthaya both in household & the temple the hurtful treatment of Kade isn't letting up; Jumpa the most & Date too with the 3rd degree at every turn. Awwww so sad she keeps asking her mum & gran to find her. "Do you know where I am?" she tearfully asked the winds. She even asked Date to chant her away! But Khun Loon refused to mess around with the mantra again, he believed her.

The only good thing this episode Kade decided to create her own line of Triumph collection!! So funny she was begging Yam for a certain material & Yam said NO!! haha.... Then she loved the pink! I think I'm getting my own revenge imagining all those mean women at the temple (Jumpa & company included) going around without undies!!

There's no way to check is there, if women of those times don't use underwear?
I think one little scene with the mom and granny talking about the dream would've given us a bit of closure with the future.....this way whenever Kade was shown happy ...I always had the heartbroken Reung, mom and granny in the back of my mind....it kept me from enjoying the reunion and their happiness completely. It's the little things like this that keep nagging you after you rewatch.....sometimes it doesn't bother me....but other times I get so annoyed at the creators for not giving me a smooth conclusion.
I think the main reason she asked to chant the moon mantra again was that she hoped it will take her back to the future...but when the Khun Loong said it might have a reverse effect on the person chanting she immediately stopped persuading them.
lol...yes she should be pioneering the lingerie design business in Ayuttaya. Those ayuttaya women would never know what kind of effect sexy lingerie has on men.
I wish Date had got an eyeful of that red bikini when she dropped her bottoms in epi 6.:risas3:...I mean he must be blind or something....she was right there and that divider screen was full of holes....I bet he wouldn't have waited another 6 months let alone 2 years to talk about LSP.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Oh God Yes..that one too.... so many scenes left out...what about Date's reaction when she named her kids Reung and Rit...I know we got a bit of that at the end.....but just imagine how jealous and hurt he must have felt at that moment when she named them after a person who loved her. I can just see how he must have forced himself to get past those feelings and accept it as he also must be thankful to Reungrit for doing such a big step that allowed Kade to come to him. Another scene I wished to see was the one in the book....where Kade's mom dreamt about Kade living happily with Date and their children....and told granny about it.....that scene would've lessened their pain a bit....imagining their beloved Kade happy would have brought so much peace to their hearts.
Awe!!! That would've made me so happy especially since grandma had that bad dream.

Do you think the Ayuthiya peeps knows how to LSP three ways? I need BOAT emoji!!! :risas3::risas3::risas3:
You didn't just say that! :facepalm: Haha. Obviously he does. :naughty2: