[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

HAHA! I like that schedule.

Right. Right. So....

Day 1. Go on a romantic day with my BF Weir.
Day 2. Go film a rated R scene with Bae Pope.
Day 3. Go hang out with my cute guy friend/ boy next door James at the theme park.
Day 4. Relax at home and dream about all three.
That is some schedule!!! Bella must have done some good a** karma in the past life. Envy of town and all the girls... even inter ones. :p:rolleyes:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Excuse me while I share my KCP.

Sipping coffee like a boss. Screenshot_2018-04-23-23-49-58-1.png
Mm. But bitter.
Screenshot_2018-04-23-23-50-08-1.png

The world is ending he thinks. Screenshot_2018-04-23-23-51-23-1.png
Very depressing look. Screenshot_2018-04-23-23-51-36-1.png

There goes that teardrop he formed right then and there!!
Screenshot_2018-04-23-23-52-26-1.png

Teardrop making its way down.
Screenshot_2018-04-23-23-52-49-1.png

I know this scene is sad, but look at those dimpled! Screenshot_2018-04-23-23-53-09-1.png

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
OMG.... you just killed me. I am dying of laughter.

I am a "hands" girl.... I loved Por Date so much that I didn't look at his hands. UNTIL NOW. :sad6::sad6::sad6: How could you @phatman !!! Don't bust my bubble.
It's just the picture don't worry! Hhahaha.

Good night. I should sleep too. It's almost midnight .... but this Weir Pope JJ talk is making me :nut::nut::nut:
Haha. Same. I didn't accomplish anything today.

:eek:OH YOU DID NOT JUST SAY THAT! So mean Lol...sigh..JJ and his baby face. He can't help it but then he can be manly sometimes :coleman::rolleyes:..
Sometimes. Just sometimes. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
It was the first day she woke up in Karakade's body and she needed to #2 so they took her to the toilet lol and it was when she first called them "p pin and p yam".. it went from "what do you need papers for?" "To wipe my butt" "we dont have any" then it goes to this scene that she's running and then they run after her like "where are you going?!" Shes like "to take a bath" lol probably because she felt dirty without TP.

& i know! Just last week we were wondering if we were gonna clear 500 pages at the end of the lakorn.. lol shoot, youve been active on here @phatman last time i was on here was like page 590-ish? Im finally on the last page! For now...
I think I may just be the most active member here. Haha. I have no life.

I need to brought up this Bell's leading men talk more often next time. :celebrate16:
Haha. It's gotten us up to no good only!

SO MY SLEEPLESSNESS IS YOUR FAULT FOR YOUR "SCIENCE" PROJECT!!!
Next time, choose better photo for Weir, ok? ;)
@silentmkfan
Yes. How is your science project doing??

Ewwwwww ewwwwwwww lol jk, not kidding, maybe kidding.. no not really:celebrate16:

NO COMPARISON TO BELLA!!! :fighting3:
I agree.
Oh girl, really.. I'm being nice posted a decent photo of Weir. You're asking for trouble!!

You gotta show the whole sexyness of him. Hahah.