[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
@phatman - no way this is Sabrina the Teenage Witch! haha

Because of BPS & we wanted to see Pope & Bella in another movie, so I thought Sabrina would be a perfect romance for the producers to consider. It's Harrison Ford (Linus) & Julia Ormond (Sabrina) - and Pope looks like him, cynical, aloof, very stern, very cold, austere, a rich handsome gentleman, Bella too as the bespectacled & clumsy Kadesurang, later turned to the beautiful Mae Karakade (but a lovely, sensitive soul).

If you watch the video clip below you'll get a clear idea why it's such a Pope & Bella pairing & thanks to @hdee she sees it too!! Imagine Pope & Bella & PJ & Prang in it!

Bella (Sabrina) is the chauffeur's daughter & since young in love with the playboy son Rheung (David) from the wealthy mansion. She is unattractive & clumsy (shades of Kade) & to Rheung she's a nobody. Pope (Linus) is the older, fierce brother who runs the family's wealth. The family sponsored her education to Paris & the night before she left she sneaked into Rheung's bedroom to admit her feelings, but he wasn't there & it was Pope who heard her. (You look at Linus's face it's like Pope's!!).

Abroad, she's still pining away until years later her dad wrote to say Rheung's getting married (he met a doctor (Prang) & her family's connections exactly what the conniving Pope wants). She changed after that, and came home one day a sophisticated & beautiful woman. Rheung saw her at the train station, didn't recognise her & fell in love. He even invited her to their house party (which amuses her greatly since she lived over their garage) but this shocked the family & Pope got angry he doesn't want to lose the millions in the marriage merger with Prang's dad. He as usual is so astute he saw right away it's the chauffeur's kid & told his brother to stay away. Somehow he moved in to take Rheung out of the equation & to "handle" Bella. (He offered her millions to leave Rheung). But this girl was not the same quiet, innocent she was before (Kade) she's smart, & clever & something Pope never expected. Sadly I love the bit when she realises that Rheung will always be the one she loves but he will never change - he is kind & fun but that's all he could ever be.

The Kadesurang to Mae Karakade's beauty transition is perfect because Sabrina changed from clumsy to beautiful in heaps. Like Kade she's a good student & clever. But the character of Sabrina would suit Bella because if you've seen her in Padivarada & Khun Chai Puttipat she does sensitive & pain very well. And Pope as Linus? He is everything of the egotistical, austere, fierce, control freak that's Por Date before he started to fall in love. Take a look.

Hahaha. Yes I have been informed. It's so funny because I'm just like why Sabrina (the teenage witch)?? There's nothing romantic (lakorn-enticing) about it.

I personally think it's a very suitable story for Thai lakorn and I greatly approve. Haha..

Good morning! gonna marathon BPS again today lol. Have a nice weekend everyone!

I wanted to too, but I'm gonna so busy. Grr.

Oh was he a leading man? Man he now acts old. So weird.
Not in that lakorn. I'm sure he's had lead roles before, just not primetime. He reminds me of Johnny A.. If you ask me Big sounds a lot sexier than Johnny. Hehe. Also cuter.

Rosi

Wifey #42
Hahaha. Yes I have been informed. It's so funny because I'm just like why Sabrina (the teenage witch)?? There's nothing romantic (lakorn-enticing) about it.

I personally think it's a very suitable story for Thai lakorn and I greatly approve. Haha..

I wanted to too, but I'm gonna so busy. Grr.

Not in that lakorn. I'm sure he's had lead roles before, just not primetime. He reminds me of Johnny A.. If you ask me Big sounds a lot sexier than Johnny. Hehe. Also cuter.
@phatman said - I personally think it's a very suitable story for Thai lakorn and I greatly approve. Haha..

Well, it's not just that. Get this : Khun Loong (Ning) can be the chauffeur dad, there's a very touching sensitive relationship between father & daughter, they're all they have just each other (mum died when she was a baby) & Kade/Khun Loong has those vibes. The mansion also has a bunch of "noisy" servants; they sit in the kitchen & talked about the family, there's a loud one she can be Prik. And those closest to Sabrina like Pin & Yam! Mae Jumpa can be Pope & Rheung's mum; she's a bit crazy but cute.

This movie is classy & elegant, a beautiful love story - so far I don't think have seen any other that rivals it in that manner (classiness). And they can transport the entire BPS cast into this lovely setting & it'll work.

Rosi

Wifey #42
How do you explain this - Mae Karakade ordered the murder but technically it's Pin who tipped the boat - her hand. Does that not make her an accessory, albeit reluctant. But the mantra didn't hurt her even a bit; does that mean the mantra is guided way beyond pure retribution but has a spirit orderly who determines the varying degrees of who the real culprit is?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
@phatman said - I personally think it's a very suitable story for Thai lakorn and I greatly approve. Haha..

Well, it's not just that. Get this : Khun Loong (Ning) can be the chauffeur dad, there's a very touching sensitive relationship between father & daughter, they're all they have just each other (mum died when she was a baby) & Kade/Khun Loong has those vibes. The mansion also has a bunch of "noisy" servants; they sit in the kitchen & talked about the family, there's a loud one she can be Prik. And those closest to Sabrina like Pin & Yam! Mae Jumpa can be Pope & Rheung's mum; she's a bit crazy but cute.

This movie is classy & elegant, a beautiful love story - so far I don't think have seen any other that rivals it in that manner (classiness). And they can transport the entire BPS cast into this lovely setting & it'll work.
I actually love Pride and Prejudice too. So romantic without without any skinship! There was not a single kiss in there at all. . . wait was there a tiny peck? Towards the end? Anyway yeah, back to Sabrina. You are making me excited. Haha. We need a modern lakorn for Popella like ASAP.

How do you explain this - Mae Karakade ordered the murder but technically it's Pin who tipped the boat - her hand. Does that not make her an accessory, albeit reluctant. But the mantra didn't hurt her even a bit; does that mean the mantra is guided way beyond pure retribution but has a spirit orderly who determines the varying degrees of who the real culprit is?
Well. . . you see that's why Pin became a husband stealer in the future (according to Kade's mom). Haha. That's her karma.
Jk.

I'm visiting some friends in Thailand next summer so I will get the book while I'm there. One of my friends followed all the actors on BPS and she attended a lot of their events. Maybe I can tag along.
Argh so lucky!!

Last edited:

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
I missed the madness too...the magic of IPK/Arshi. Over time I have less hope they will ever pair up again. :( I don't understand why producers won't cast them in a new show. :facepalm:

I'm glad the Thai industry is not like that. We all can be certain that we'll see Pope and Bella in another lakorn in the future.:cheer:
I hope Sarun are just waiting for a good project and we will see them together again...if not.... we will always have ArShi..and yeah so glad Thai industry can bring OTP together in multiple shows...that's what brought about the koojin thing.
Me also!! Actually I started last night.... Mae Karakade's beauty in the purple & violet & deep maroon hues as she walked along the river.... her bad deed.
We think alike...I started it last night too....finished 3 episodes...watching with my niece....her first Thai drama...she loves Kade already

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Guys! So I went to go see if P&P had a kiss scene and they actually did! It's not part of the original though, it's the alternative ending. Anyway. I wonder if the BPS crew got their inspiraton from this kiss! Like it's like. . . .almost the same! Except BPS has got more romantic feels.

Can they do a Pride and Prejudice adaptation too?? I'm gonna go rewatch that French kiss again. Hehehs.

Here. For anyone who cares to join.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Guys! So I went to go see if P&P had a kiss scene and they actually did! It's not part of the original though, it's the alternative ending. Anyway. I wonder if the BPS crew got their inspiraton from this kiss! Like it's like. . . .almost the same! Except BPS has got more romantic feels.

Can they do a Pride and Prejudice adaptation too?? I'm gonna go rewatch that French kiss again. Hehehs.

Here. For anyone who cares to join.
That is could be, maybe.

Mango12

sarNie Egg
Has anyone seen the Taiwanese drama "prince who turn into a frog"? I would like Popella to be in a similar storyline because I think Pope will match the snobby pa'eg who later turns into a laid back guy that fell in love with country side na'eg after he has his amnesia which completely wipe out his stuck up attitude. And Bella can still play her sweet self too.

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
I think intention is a big part of it....Pin was crying and refusing all through that scene where Karakade was forcing her and kicking her to go tip the boat. Somethings I noticed...Mae Jhumpas happy face when she heard crying and screaming coming from inside Karakade s room after they chanted moon mantra....:(
I hadn't watched the 1st episode completely before and after I did last night I felt a bit dissatisfied with the way it was edited...the way it started....the order the scenes were put in...Date and his mom do not seem like good people at all...even though Karakade was trying to kill someone in the next scene....they still come off as jerks.

Where is that from?!!?!!? Wth are you doing to me! Now I can't concentrate on KCP! Hahah.

Btw I just noticed your avatar. I see you can't neglect your Prin. Haha.
I guess from his previous drama Buang?? You can thank me later for the gif haha.

Also, I’m trying my best not to neglecting my Prin, So far so good lol.