[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
:eek: that would be a disaster lol. But I would like to see it too Haha
I actually like Weir and think he's perfect for Bella...they look good together too...but for on screen that can maybe never happen. Pope for me is Bella's best leading man til now. And vice versa. Their chemistry together is no joke. So I wanted her with two best leading man of her life...real and reel.

You did not just do that to me?!
View attachment 13847

Saving them all!
I shouldn’t tease you. Now, I can’t sleep!

My favorite is probably the last one. The habit added with the glasses and his dimples. This is why Pisoot has a soft spot in my heart. :naughty2:
Khun PiSoot is my 2nd Pope crush after Por Date!!! Actually I really love PiSoot’s character but can’t handle why he loved Ploy’s character so much... she was like an idiot to me. LOL

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I actually like Weir and think he's perfect for Bella...they look good together too...but for on screen that can maybe never happen. Pope for me is Bella's best leading man til now. And vice versa. Their chemistry together is no joke. So I wanted her with two best leading man of her life...real and reel.
Yup. I totally agree. Their acting compliments each other BPS-ingly. Before Bella I'd say Ploy is Pope's best, but not anymore. Good bye Ploy hello Belle!

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
You know, I wonder if Malee had already liked Date before their meeting on screen. Like did they already knew eachother before Karakade came to live with them
I got the impression that they must have. I mean he's always wandering her side of the docks to go drinking, her shop is right by the corner. And it was the thing the dad said - there goes the one you want, but he's not going to upset his lineage by choosing you. Your decision is plain (ok to Constantine).
And Malee was deflatedly thinking, "I knew it already Dad, you don't have to rub it in."

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I got the impression that they must have. I mean he's always wandering her side of the docks to go drinking, her shop is right by the corner. And it was the thing the dad said - there goes the one you want, but he's not going to upset his lineage by choosing you. Your decision is plain (ok to Constantine).
And Malee was deflatedly thinking, "I knew it already Dad, you don't have to rub it in."
I know. I feel like they've known eachother before that's why Pope was just smiling at her when they me on screen.

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹
Hahaha I wanted to change my dp to Pope but then I'm also a Bella girl?? Soooo...? ?

...I'm just gonna keep my current one. :risas3:
But ok... maybe soon. Clearly I can't make up my mind yeah.

And I've had Pope's picture as my lockscreen since around the beginning when BPS started, and one time during class, my prof accidentally turned on my phone and saw it... :facepalm: lolll

I lke to spark other people's interest too. Hehe. They're gonna be like who's that guy???
Hahahaha mysterious

I used to dream of Bella and Weir leading a drama alongside each other - even if cross-channel collab is allowed. But not anymore, lol. I realised I can't stand watching real life couples act as romantic onscreen couples.

I've figured too that Pope and Bella are my favourite as onscreen couples - and off the cam, they have a really great and comfortable friendly relationship. And that's just enough. Sometimes it still surprises me to see so many popular onscreen couples with awesome chemistry stay only as friends irl.

Last edited: