[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I agree with you @Rosi2 . Not only Mae Ying Janward, Malee also did show those signs when she saw Date. But Malee knew her own limit. Unlike Janward, she will pay a few visits and exchange eye contacts with Date in front of Kade.
You know, I wonder if Malee had already liked Date before their meeting on screen. Like did they already knew eachother before Karakade came to live with them

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Sandpit Scene :

I hope I'm not being mean in saying something about Mae Janward, or reading the wrong thing based on her actions. She is what we locals call "hands & feet inside the stomach" which means not showing the real you. Looks soft & feminine & gentle (damsel in distress), but inside it's stainless steel. She's a noble, and always accompanied, but at the sandcastles she wanted to go on her own, IN THE DARK no less, to fetch more sand. So sneaky, isn't that a sure fire signal to entice Por Date to be the gentleman? Too bad Khun P had other ideas & got his lackey (Rheung hahaha) to do the deed!

She also went to his house a few times on pretext of her mum making him desserts. Someone else would have said you're ready to wait HOURS for my son who's gone to town (not proper for a young lady) but unfortunately not Mae Jumpa. And she did wait, and asked to speak to him alone. Seeing all these I see her not the pleasant angel as she's known, and Kade being heaps better (what you see is what you get). I'm also surprised why Date didn't noticed how rude she was each time she ignores Kade's hellos.
:clap::clap::clap: Well said!

I was actually trying to get my point across about her character at the beginning of the show but I guess it came out like I'm hating on her lol. But yes, absolutely agreed. Nothing against the actress, just the character and that she isn't as innocent as her character is made out to be. She claims to be a lady but yet she's going against what a proper lady shouldn't do. Her character knows that lying to her mother was a sin but yet she chooses to ignore that looking at a promised man was also considered a sin too.

Yet I'm glad her character wasn't made out to be an evil nang'rai yet at the end just a lonely girl who needs someone attention and love. Thank you Rueng for coming to the rescue!

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
That's how they all came to be. Hahaha.

True, but if you think about it, back then it was common to have multiple wives, so it was normal for women to be attracted to me who are already taken. I don't blame Janward because she knew Date wouldn't marry Karakade and that everyone hated Karakade. Haha.
Poor Kade had a real tough job when she first arrived on the scene. I really feel for her! Thank God for P'Pin & P'Yam & Uncle! And also the one major person who's so important in the lives of the nobles - Ajaan the Teacher. Por Date I guess is stunned she not only have the respect of the wise guy but also they shared a joke & leaving him out of it!

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Talking about what's proper and not, I love when Kade wanted to go to the boat race (update: was it the boat race or just to tour around the city, I can't remember) and Date is like, a proper lady doesn't go see (naked/single guys race/ tour...) and Kade was like "I'm not a proper lady" hahahah. That looks on his face was priceless. You got that Date, she isn't a proper lady, whatcha gonna do now? lol

CPY

GotomySin
Poor Kade had a real tough job when she first arrived on the scene. I really feel for her! Thank God for P'Pin & P'Yam & Uncle! And also the one major person who's so important in the lives of the nobles - Ajaan the Teacher. Por Date I guess is stunned she not only have the respect of the wise guy but also they shared a joke & leaving him out of it!
Kudos to Ajarn because he saw the inner value of Kade and encourage Kade to be strong! I was saying 'Serve you right' when Date was left out with them.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
:clap::clap::clap: Well said!

I was actually trying to get my point across about her character at the beginning of the show but I guess it came out like I'm hating on her lol. But yes, absolutely agreed. Nothing against the actress, just the character and that she isn't as innocent as her character is made out to be. She claims to be a lady but yet she's going against what a proper lady shouldn't do. Her character knows that lying to her mother was a sin but yet she chooses to ignore that looking at a promised man was also considered a sin too.

Yet I'm glad her character wasn't made out to be an evil nang'rai yet at the end just a lonely girl who needs someone attention and love. Thank you Rueng for coming to the rescue!
Like who can forget what she did eyeing Date in the temple. THE TEMPLE! Of all places! At the time I was so angry because Date was returning her looks, too. Grrrr.... Glad thing Kade brought this incident up & finally told him off Ayuthaya girls aren't all that good, no sir!

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Like who can forget what she did eyeing Date in the temple. THE TEMPLE! Of all places! At the time I was so angry because Date was returning her looks, too. Grrrr.... Glad thing Kade brought this incident up & finally told him off Ayuthaya girls aren't all that good, no sir!
Ah Huh! Yeap yeap, that scene too. I was like, no they did not just flirt in the temple lol. But I let it go b/c Kade was being funny but then Date just had to yell at her about being not proper and all...so yea, glad Kade show him that she isn't stupid. I think that is one of the many qualities that Date likes about Kade. She is intelligent but seems crazy at times lol.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mr. Big covering the song. He's in a band I think. He's alright. Hahha. I wonder if it's because this isn't the type of music he's used to.

Bella's laugh is sooo cute in here!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Kudos to Ajarn because he saw the inner value of Kade and encourage Kade to be strong! I was saying 'Serve you right' when Date was left out with them.
I loved their interaction! I thought there was going to be some serious revelation. Nope. Ended up laughing my butt off. Haha.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Talking about what's proper and not, I love when Kade wanted to go to the boat race (update: was it the boat race or just to tour around the city, I can't remember) and Date is like, a proper lady doesn't go see (naked/single guys race/ tour...) and Kade was like "I'm not a proper lady" hahahah. That looks on his face was priceless. You got that Date, she isn't a proper lady, whatcha gonna do now? lol
Oh, that. She wanted to follow Rheung to the Chinese market where the lakorn theatres are. He said no, and warned, "Don't you make those begging eyes at me". Nice girls don't go that place, and she's so naughty in saying she's not one - so she could! His face was funny then, his eyes went huge. With him in that mood Kade chose to ignore him & strut her stuff with Rheung, that's the part we noticed that day about Bella having a beautiful body. While he sat in a miff upstairs that's all he saw - Kade & Rheung. And suddenly he came to her window & said he's taking her to the Chinese market hahahah.

Somewhere earlier on or further I think, Date knows that she knows she can twist him round her finger. When there was that problem of her not being allowed to buy mosquito nets for the servants he saw the pitiful looks she sent him & knows what's coming. And true to form she turned up at the pier that night to give her own money for the nets. I think that's the only time I thought I saw Por Date having tea at the pier in the middle of the night, reading IN THE DARK. What's the bet he's NOT waiting for her.

CPY

GotomySin
Talking about what's proper and not, I love when Kade wanted to go to the boat race and Date is like, a proper lady doesn't go see naked/single guys race...and Kade was like "I'm not a proper lady" hahahah. That looks on his face was priceless. You got that Date, she isn't a proper lady, whatcha gonna do now? lol
On episode 7, after the water filter scene Reung came. She heard that both Date and Reung are going to the Chinese market. She wanted to follow along. But Date refused to bring her because he said that place is not for good woman.

Kade: I am not a good woman so that I can go.

Date: Pissed off like hell.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
On episode 7, after the water filter scene Reung came. She heard that both Date and Reung are going to the Chinese market. She wanted to follow along. But Date refused to bring her because he said that place is not for good woman.

Kade: I am not a good woman so that I can go.

Date: Pissed off like hell.
Ahh we forgot one thing!! When Rheung arrived Date was like snarling - why are you here today? I thought we're meeting tomorrow?? He seems jealous the guy suddenly turned up.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Ah Huh! Yeap yeap, that scene too. I was like, no they did not just flirt in the temple lol. But I let it go b/c Kade was being funny but then Date just had to yell at her about being not proper and all...so yea, glad Kade show him that she isn't stupid. I think that is one of the many qualities that Date likes about Kade. She is intelligent but seems crazy at times lol.
@pangiaxiong That's one of the few times we see Kade really angry & defending herself. He looked totally shocked she dared that much - setting him straight & pushing him away.