[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

CPY

GotomySin
Wow. The more I look at them together the cuter they are together!

#don'tworryI'mstillteampopella
Pope did said at his interview his ideal type is Susie. However, Susie got a boyfriend already. Punjan and others will prank Pope around when Susie is nearby.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
P'Yah and Noon. Noon is so funny. My fave part is when she saw a baby picture of Louis and said "my kid is going to look like this" lol.

Ok some highlights
Their fave scenes were when Karakade died and the whipping scene. The dying scene took several days to film amd they were basically stuck in the room with Bella crying over days.
Talked about the cast:
Prang very detail-oriented, ladylike and always has to be pretty and on point lol.
Bella is lively and open, similar to Kade.
Pope is "Khun Noo" lol, as in he's whiny like a child, never brings anything to set except for his phone and hat so he always relies on others. He would steal Noon's charger.
Louis is really friendly, always take care of Noon on set
PJ is a prankster like we all knew

They talked about their careers. How no one knew them until BPS. Noon said people would look down on servant roles but she's proud that she got famous from a servant role. Gave credit to P'Mai the director for really giving everyone in the cast a chance to have their moment, not only the leads like in other lakorns. Noon talked a bit bout hers and Louis' relationship. She likes that Louis doesn't care about other's criticism so Noon picked up that attitude too. P'Yah talked about her love for acting

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Random interview on Big. Um, can I crush him too? He's handsome. He looks like my Kan. Hehe. He sounds a lot younger in here too.

I think he said something along the line of he's never experienced it (popularity) before?
Yeah that's the main thing. Won't translate the entire thing but big points: He does get asked to do events but he's shy and he's never been in this position before so don't know how to react. Don't know what to do at events. He can't sing. Just joined twitter to interact with fans, never had those before. He's proud of the role. People have been telling him they look at Petchracha differently now. He said that in history, most seem to think Petchracha's reign and after was the low point of the Ayuttaya period.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
P'Yah and Noon. Noon is so funny. My fave part is when she saw a baby picture of Louis and said "my kid is going to look like this" lol.

Ok some highlights
Their fave scenes were when Karakade died and the whipping scene. The dying scene took several days to film amd they were basically stuck in the room with Bella crying over days.
Talked about the cast:
Prang very detail-oriented, ladylike and always has to be pretty and on point lol.
Bella is lively and open, similar to Kade.
Pope is "Khun Noo" lol, as in he's whiny like a child, never brings anything to set except for his phone and hat so he always relies on others. He would steal Noon's charger.
Louis is really friendly, always take care of Noon on set
PJ is a prankster like we all knew

They talked about their careers. How no one knew them until BPS. Noon said people would look down on servant roles but she's proud that she got famous from a servant role. Gave credit to P'Mai the director for really giving everyone in the cast a chance to have their moment, not only the leads like in other lakorns. Noon talked a bit bout hers and Louis' relationship. She likes that Louis doesn't care about other's criticism so Noon picked up that attitude too. P'Yah talked about her love for acting

Thank you so much for the summary!
Yup. I was a little sad that Noon was playing the servant because she has played more important roles before. Contrary to what I had thought as a minir role, she is pretty major! Actually with the exception to the cameos all the roles in here are major amd important. Pope uey, don't rely too much on others. How am I gonna rely on you when we live together???

Yeah that's the main thing. Won't translate the entire thing but big points: He does get asked to do events but he's shy and he's never been in this position before so don't know how to react. Don't know what to do at events. He can't sing. Just joined twitter to interact with fans, never had those before. He's proud of the role. People have been telling him they look at Petchracha differently now. He said that in history, most seem to think Petchracha's reign and after was the low point of the Ayuttaya period.
He is like the most suitable Phra Phetracha. I don't think I've said this before, but I love saying that name. Hahaha. I had the hardest time saying it at the beginning of the lakorn, but once I got it down I love the name. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Not sure if we already talked about this since this thread moves so fast, but apparently Chinese productions want to remake this.
http://thaistarnews.info/buppae-chinese/
Not I'm not sure how I feel about this because they'd have to change it to fit Chinese history. And they already have a popular 21st-century woman travels back in time drama, Scarlet Heart.
Yes we got wind of it already. I know, why do they want to remake when they already have their own very successful Scarlett Heart.

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
The guy who played King Narai is wonderful (Praptpadol ?). He's got this look of weight on his shoulders despite the slight respite of liking a poetry recital in the middle of company, and letting more pressing state matters take a back seat. He is also able to portray a certain weakness, and he cares. Although we would like to hate him for blindly punishing Kosa Lek, I think it's this actor's sensitive portrayal of the role makes it impossible.
Ehhehhh, just read about our favourite Khun Loong. His name is Ning, he's very, very handsome and stylish - and he's not married. Was it you Hdee who says about reaching a certain age & starting to look at younger men? Hehe.... sorry if I got the wrong person!! But here you are for the taking - a terrific, matured, sexy man and so damnned handsome it makes your heart bleed.
My, there's a lot of hot matured actors in this show!!!!
Lol yes I was talking about wanting more younger men with older women storylines in dramas and yes after you cross 30/40 you start noticing younger men more....but I can't refute that an older man who bears the knowledge and experience of his years proudly has his own charm and attraction.
These days Kdramas are going through some change as all the young actors in their prime have gone for their mandatory service, therefore most of the dramas are filled with veteran actors and actresses who just pull you in with their effort less talent.

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
Willy and Joy S., Ruk Diew Kong Janejira is a loose adaptation of Jane Eyre. P'Kai adapted several english romance novels, just not the classics. Manee Yard Fah is The Princes by Jude Deveraux. I tried reading that one after watching Manee Yard Fah but I think I'm too lazy to read romance novels lol. Rather watch it and read other stuff.
Wow..Jane Eyre....I was thinking about that one too. I used to prefer watching to reading too....then after I finished my schooling my sister got me addicted to books and now its the opposite....but I still like to watch adapted dramas and movies more than the rest....coz I can find the source material and read it to get more satisfactory detailed insight in the story....the screen versions are usually are very limited in that.

lani

sarNie Hatchling
So rating for 2 special eps 10.1 and 8.6

Since they are going to re-run BPS next month ch3 is promoting it by saying that they will add more scenes like deleted scenes.......but some fans don't believe it they said ch3 said the same with special eps so ch3 is a liar LOL

Plerng Chimplee and Sapai jao both are going to rerun that 's why Sapai jao YT was blocked......ch3 really know how and when to suck money haha

CPY

GotomySin
So rating for 2 special eps 10.1 and 8.6

Since they are going to re-run BPS next month ch3 is promoting it by saying that they will add more scenes like deleted scenes.......but some fans don't believe it they said ch3 said the same with special eps so ch3 is a liar LOL

Plerng Chimplee and Sapai jao both are going to rerun that 's why Sapai jao YT was blocked......ch3 really know how and when to suck money haha

Ya, not sure whether will tune in tonight.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
He would be lying if he said no. Haha. I'm sure he was at one point charmed by her beauty and personality. Remember, they never knew eachother at the pee-nong level until BPS.
We all know that Pope is one of the biggest liar of all time. Lol.

Btw I love these girls review!

She didn't like Pope but once ep 3 comes..girl was submitted with his smile. Lol.

And this girl is just crazy over Popella chemistry! Like who wouldn't? Those who doesn't agree who be lying.