[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
:icon12:

Yesss their naughty little girl! :p And how Date acts as a doting father!!

Yes...I'm gonna keep this thread's tab perpetually on my browser as long as you guys are around haha~ We'll have to camp here for two years...or however long it will take PL to happen :risas3:
It's gonna be an emotional reunion by then :')

Right hahahah
HAHA. Yup. I want out so I don't have to anxiously wait, but with the many treats we've been getting lately I'm afraid I'll stick around longer. Plus we've got fanfics to look forward to. . .right??

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹
Right. The Prom Likit that I DO NOT want to happen. HAHA.
:risas3:
I can understand your feelings - the sequel is full of uncertainties and will not replicate the exact quality as BPS no matter what because it is materialised and conceived in a very different circumstance, other than the story and characters likely being very different.
But honestly, at this point, it's better than nothing - provided it turns out decent. Or it can go very wrong - then we would pray by then that it never happened hahaha. At least there's something to look forward now - it's still Popella at the very least! We don't know for sure how it will turn out. We can only keep our fingers crossed. :X

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
True. We're already here.
There's nothing but we sure do act like there's a new episode. Haha.

Hehe.
View attachment 13664
Don't tell me you're turning into another Kade? hahaha..
Right. The Prom Likit that I DO NOT want to happen. HAHA.
:rolleyes: whatever. See you in Prom Likit two years from now :risas3:

:icon12:

Yesss their naughty little girl! :p And how Date acts as a doting father!!

Yes...I'm gonna keep this thread's tab perpetually on my browser as long as you guys are around haha~ We'll have to camp here for two years...or however long it will take PL to happen :risas3:
It's gonna be an emotional reunion by then :')

Right hahahah
Oh yeah, that scene! I want to see her asking her dad about the chicken and Kade telling her how a baby is made...or was it chicken? lol
Yes girl, camp here until they start filming PL, then we will move to PL thread!!

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I don't like it at all either, but I'll play it on YouTube everyday. HAHA.

I know out of the servants it seems like Joi has the biggest boost in popularity. The ads were quite entertaining. He's so cute!
Joi has that enchanted smile that attact views

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
:risas3:
I can understand your feelings - the sequel is full of uncertainties and will not replicate the exact quality as BPS no matter what because it is materialised and conceived in a very different circumstance, other than the story and characters likely being very different.
But honestly, at this point, it's better than nothing - provided it turns out decent. Or it can go very wrong - then we would pray by then that it never happened hahaha. At least there's something to look forward now - it's still Popella at the very least! We don't know for sure how it will turn out. We can only keep our fingers crossed. :X
Good or bad, if I get my Popella then I'm a happy camper. If it sucks then that is why we do FMV hahaha. In those two years, I'm gonna do crossovers like crazy that I'll get more haters than I already have lol. Pope have one lakorn with Chippy, yeap there go more scenes for me

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹
Good or bad, if I get my Popella then I'm a happy camper. If it sucks then that is why we do FMV hahaha. In those two years, I'm gonna do crossovers like crazy that I'll get more haters than I already have lol. Pope have one lakorn with Chippy, yeap there go more scenes for me
Yessss hahahah on the bright side - more FMV material x'D
Haters gonna hate, man! (Even though I don't understand why anyone would hate you for the videos!)

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Word on the street is the cut scenes will be in the version they'll re-air as an evening lakorn next month.

I think the only new extra thing we're getting is the later half of the last special ep on Thurs which will have some BTS/making of. Those BTS better be new ones too Ch3!

But I also know they did cast interviews during that Dance event so maybe they'll include it here.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Did someone say gif? I extremely love the added kissing sound!

Something I put together because I need these two in a modern lakorn! sorry not sorry :p

:eek::eek::eek:HOYF&*%&$SDK%^

TF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm crying here girl! That was beautiful! I'm stealing that gif, it's MINE! AND THAT POSTER! I'm stealing that too! Can I share it on IG? I'll credit you..it's sooo good, like I can't even do it that good. Thank you so much!

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Word on the street is the cut scenes will be in the version they'll re-air as an evening lakorn next month.

I think the only new extra thing we're getting is the later half of the last special ep on Thurs which will have some BTS/making of. Those BTS better be new ones too Ch3!

But I also know they did cast interviews during that Dance event so maybe they'll include it here.
Really?! arugh, we have to wait that long to see those wonderful scenes with their kids. Why CH3..arugh. Fine, better than nothing I guess. Thanks for the info.

Yessss hahahah on the bright side - more FMV material x'D
Haters gonna hate, man! (Even though I don't understand why anyone would hate you for the videos!)
I have no idea if they just are sick of me uploading BPS every week lol or just me but it's ok, I'm doing for me and the fans of Popella. Hehehe

Koy123

sarNie OldFart

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
FMV is what we live for lol :D How do people even hate on FMV? Like that doesn't even make sense.

Omg yesss that scene!! The sound!

Oh you talented human!! It's beautiful!! Now I'm more bitter than ever that we still don't have a modern Popella lakorn. :)
I'm not that good. Just cutting and pasting, that's all. Waiting for a modern Popella lakorn is like waiting for rain this this drought we have in my city.

:eek::eek::eek:HOYF&*%&$SDK%^

TF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm crying here girl! That was beautiful! I'm stealing that gif, it's MINE! AND THAT POSTER! I'm stealing that too! Can I share it on IG? I'll credit you..it's sooo good, like I can't even do it that good. Thank you so much!
No problem, go right ahead. You're on IG?! I just followed you! :D
Thank you, it's just a simple edit. Yours are awesome as well!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Don't tell me you're turning into another Kade? hahaha..

:rolleyes: whatever. See you in Prom Likit two years from now :risas3:

Oh yeah, that scene! I want to see her asking her dad about the chicken and Kade telling her how a baby is made...or was it chicken? lol
Yes girl, camp here until they start filming PL, then we will move to PL thread!!
Haha. The influences of Kade. See how she brings you to life.

Girl you know I won't be in PL thread.
Screenshot_2018-04-17-23-27-33-1.png

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Did someone say gif? I extremely love the added kissing sound!

Something I put together because I need these two in a modern lakorn! sorry not sorry :p

Oh my gosh girl!! Hurrah for gif and extra hurrah fo that beautiful poster!! Sorry Pepssi. Hahah.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

Huh?!?! Re air?!?! Uncut version?!
*pass out*

Credit to the rightful owner of the videos.
https://instagram.com/p/BhqUGdPjOQd/
Rating for the special

https://instagram.com/p/Bhq7xPThhTr/
This was before they got paired up. Bella reached out to touch Pope :naughty2:

https://instagram.com/p/Bhp-P63DRRx/
People are wearing sarong like it’s everyday thing. Lol. I saw a picture on IG where the female surgeons or nurses wore sarong while operating on a patient. Could BPS be one of the most influential lakorn?
Wow. Those ratings are pretty high. Haha.
And omg x 3! Haha.