[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Oh my gosh!!!!!!! Squealing soo hard right now that I can't even feel my toes. My favorite part is from 0:58-1:01!!!! Pope's reaction after letting go of Bella's hand. So cute! And omg their flirtatious scene in the store!!! I'm the clerk right there. Haha. I'm so loving their use of Kadate's overused staring into each others eyes scenes.

I hope someone subs it!

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
https://www.instagram.com/p/BhrbGOEjG_6/?tagged=popezaap

He is talking about the CPR scene where he was holding his breath and She said "and I release" and He nodded like a kid (and she did this belly laugh) and said "yes, full throat" with that cute expression.

Sorry, I am not a good translator but I think you get the meaning of their conversation. Just a rough trans. for you here because Pope is so cute and Bella and her laugh make me swoon. It's such a sweet moment. I rewatched this interaction so many times today and falling in love all over again, this time not with Por Date and Kade but with Pope and Bella.
Did you see the full clip? I went searching. No wonder P'Mai is always saying these 2 are so giggly. And it's not even the kissing scenes.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Thanks @Nik for sharing the clip! That is one adorable commercial! Just when I was slowly trying to be more productive and move on, this commercial drags me right back in! No regrets though! :D
Yup. Haha. Same same. And then you get excited for tomorrow's specials and become even less productive.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Here is the said moment when I lost my virgin soul to Pope:

The moment he opened his eyes. . . those Popey eyes!
View attachment 13632

Still dazed. Look at this cute bunny!
View attachment 13644

Confused, painful. . . can those eyes be anymore expressive!
View attachment 13634

Shirt should've opened more. Just saying. No shirted men are hawt, but half opened shirted men are effin hawter.
View attachment 13636

Sad little Popey eyes now. How does Pope do that??
View attachment 13635

Nangfah? He went from frustrated to confused in the blink of an eye. How, Pope?
View attachment 13638

Curios Pope. Gawd I love this expression.
View attachment 13639

Sneaky, sneaky. Why are you smiling love?? Gawd I love this too.
View attachment 13640

I love this particular shot. Their posture, their expressions! Mmmm.
View attachment 13642

. . .and there it is. My fate is sealed. Pope, you must take responsibility!
View attachment 13643
I don't blame you! Especially when his hair is all damp unruly & riotous tendrils after being nearly drowned & just lying there .... this guy gives wet face & hair new meaning; he looks so damned handsome!! Those shots at the pier & him in the boat looking dazed..... and asking Kade afterwards, "If I can't get out, what will you do?" I love the way he kept staring at Kade in the boat, his surprised face looking for answers. Por Date is getting more handsome by the second!! I can't take my eyes off his face when in a blurr he told his mum to stop whacking all & sundry. He's a beautiful man, Phatman.... arhhhhhhhh .... how to get on my daily life like this.......

That scene when she did the cold compress on him, Por Date in green with the teal sleeping pants, he's handsome all the way!! That green in his colour. But his smile is full of everything - shyness, happiness, relief, and the freedom to love this girl freely now. Shy because he knows she's a stranger, and freedom because all this time being held back by visions of evil MAE KARAKADE the female Hitler of Ayuthaya. This I'm sure is the part he can't wait to marry her! Use the incident to his advantage and press for marriage.

I love Khun Loong's reaction!

KL: That gossip surely's a wildfire by now. What will you do, kid? (so obvious, in a sneaky way pushing the ticket he's been waiting to sell since she arrived their household)
Date: Get married
KL: Really?
Date: Yes
KL: (Smiling) Thought hard on it?
KL: (Gleefully) The entire night?
Suddenly father & son are quietly staring at each other, their body language saying so many things, Khun Loon's face aglow with hard to contain joyful smiles.
Kade was going on with all these noises - it's a small, small matter, no need to marry.
Date: You (to Kade), don't say another word
KL: Yes, girl. This is between adults. Please don't interupt. (to Date) Son, you want to get engaged first, right?

Before he could reply, his mum comes in to give Kade a lengthy scolding.

Khun Loong basically ignored his wife all the way as if she wasn't even there, only cutting in to thank Kade for saving Date's life. But when he finally turned to her to say get the kids engaged, & does she think that's a good idea, it was Por Date who immediately said YES!!!!

Seems he's been jumping on the spot, waiting anxiously from just now to answer his dad's this question hahahaa....

Phatman, you see what you made me do? I'm back in the BPS Time Tunnel again & it's not even the lunch hour

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
Yup. Haha. Same same. And then you get excited for tomorrow's specials and become even less productive.
Besides my work (which I need in order to survive lol) I have been pretty unproductive since the start of this lakorn.

I also just realized you changed your avatar! Mr. Popey is creeping into everyone's heart haha

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
The commercials are feeding us so well. Ch3 look at what your lazy ass could've done for the special! Love how Kade is still shamelessly claiming other's work as hers lol. And then she uses the excuse that Date's eyes (you know his chamoi chamai chai tha) made her hands and knees weak so she doesn't have the energy to cook.

Oh my gosh!!!!!!! Squealing soo hard right now that I can't even feel my toes. My favorite part is from 0:58-1:01!!!! Pope's reaction after letting go of Bella's hand. So cute! And omg their flirtatious scene in the store!!! I'm the clerk right there. Haha. I'm so loving their use of Kadate's overused staring into each others eyes scenes.

I hope someone subs it!
Yes we're all like P'Mai and the comedian Diew. We know it's overused but we don't care, we still love it lol.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
The commercials are feeding us so well. Ch3 look at what your lazy ass could've done for the special! Love how Kade is still shamelessly claiming other's work as hers lol. And then she uses the excuse that Date's eyes (you know his chamoi chamai chai tha) made her hands and knees weak so she doesn't have the energy to cook.

Yes we're all like P'Mai and the comedian Diew. We know it's overused but we don't care, we still love it lol.
Hahaha. I love every bit of it!

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
And here guys is the scene that made me fall in love with Miss Bella Ranee!!!

Sweet dreams. . . babe. Just aksjdhs look at her glow! That shocked xpression.
View attachment 13653

Let it sink. Let it sink. Her face. Galll I love it!
View attachment 13652

Yes. Your Khun P' has professed his inner feelings in the most indirect way you can ever think of! Just look at her glow! Did I already mention how she glows?! Look at her glow.
View attachment 13651

I never underestimated her, but I never gave her my full attention. Now that I do, boy have I been missing out!!!
"Sweet Dreams" is my favourite, because it reminds you so much how Date slowly moves in to whisper those words in her ear. His face started changing in many adoring ways when staring at her face to face. Hope they blow these up to giant posters at the airport arrival hall or the billboards at expressways or the side of buildings, practically everywhere in Bangkok & everywhere. They deserve to be couple of the year in the Thai entertainment industry!

Of the many actresses, Bella's got a very beautiful body; this especially in the scenes when she was showing Reung the water filter & how it's "fot fot", she was leaning against the filter & everything about her is perfect! Well, it made Por Date so boiling mad he went upstairs to sit staring at the corner.