[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Withdrawal feels are getting to me~ Don't know if I should write a review and post here or not, but gotta be done with this semester first. I wanna try making a FMV too once my semester is over next week.

I assume we're gonna stay here until at some point, we migrate to the Prom Likit thread? haha. This thread always moves fast whenever I wasn't expecting lol

hahahaha I love your long love confession to Pope - you even changed your dp! He's definitely in that camp of actors who wins over hearts not because they have a conventional, polished kind of good looks - but more for his charm, charisma, personality, skills. There are many actors like that - and I really tend to adore them more than those who are only looks. I've always thought he looks good though!! My cup of tea! :p

If he stayed as a graphic designer, there would be no way we would get to know him and love him as he is now. :p But yes, and I reckon that he's pretty good at it based on his more recent design works which I've seen. And I love how he's still in touch with his graphic design skills even after being an actor. He can totally go back to being a graphic designer if he ever retires from being an actor hahaha. How is he so all-rounded and talented in everything??!!

I would love to confess my love for him everyday too hahaha :love:
Let's hear your review!! But first how about your confession? Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
You finally changed your avatar!
I did!! I've been having Pat since the day I entered AF. I think it's time for a little change and a little moving on. . .? Haha. Tbh though, I kind of ran out of Pat pics to put up hence that black and white one for eternity. :p So yipee for Pope for filling in. Hehehe.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I was literally falling asleep listening to Or Jao Ur covers when this version came on, I got up immediately. Haha. Another deep voice cover. He did a mashup, so it contains a snippet of a song I have heard before, but don't know the title. I love it, although I wish he didn't do the mashup.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
The special edition got a rating of 10.1 on the busiest travel day for Thais. I think the 11th, the day of the ending is the 2nd busiest. I'm happy for the BPS family but why CH3 got to be so lazy with their "Special Edition?" Maybe if it had been a bit lower, it would make them try to do better but man being the laziest bums ever still got them a 10.1.

The special edition got a rating of 10.1 on the busiest travel day for Thais. I think the 11th, the day of the ending is the 2nd busiest. I'm happy for the BPS family but why CH3 got to be so lazy with their "Special Edition?" Maybe if it had been a bit lower, it would make them try to do better but man being the laziest bums ever still got them a 10.1.
Maybe everyone tuned in hoping for some new scenes. I am having bad withdrawals so now i’ve become a Pope stalker. :nut:

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I saw someone asking this, about the 329 thing. So Kade said she's from 329 years in the future and well Thais are a little obsessed with lottery so everyone was like Kade was giving out lotto numbers! And what do you know, the past lotto drawing, the last 2 numbers did end with 29 lol.

And the funny thing is before the drawing, Bella said Weir didn't say anything about to her about the kisses in the last episode, he just told her he was going to buy the lottery based off of the 329 thing. I hope the dude bought it for real. :risas3:

I saw someone asking this, about the 329 thing. So Kade said she's from 329 years in the future and well Thais are a little obsessed with lottery so everyone was like Kade was giving out lotto numbers! And what do you know, the past lotto drawing, the last 2 numbers did end with 29 lol.

And the funny thing is before the drawing, Bella said Weir didn't say anything about to her about the kisses in the last episode, he just told her he was going to buy the lottery based off of the 329 thing. I hope the dude bought it for real. :risas3:
They are so cute. Weir and Bella. They have a good understanding of each other’s work and are so supportive. It’s so nice to see. I hope they’ll last.

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹
Let's hear your review!! But first how about your confession? Haha.
Hahahaha~ I will write one when I'm soon done with my art/design student university life for the semester after next week! Will be sure to post here :D But I'm only fearing that less and less people will stay on the thread as time goes, even though I know a lot of us are still here. It's an inevitable worry haha.

My confession? haha Other than the usual stuff I've said a million times over already - I think this semester has been the hardest for me out of the 3 years so far in university - because the reality of needing to be employed have hit me hard so far - because we have to go for our summer internship soon. I don't know whether I wanna be graphic designer - because I don't feel like I'm cut to be one. So I've decided to push myself for a graphic design internship - if I don't succeed, I will try something else and not do graphic design. I applied for a few - in general, I felt very dejected because it's either I didn't get responses or the interviews just didn't go very well - since I'm very new to this anyway. Anywaaaay, with my last application and chance - I actually just managed to get a graphic design internship - and I'm going for it coming summer break!!!!

Ok, tl;dr: There were times during the process, I recalled Pope's story in his persistence of working to become an actor - and it somewhat gave me the strength, and he became the symbolic reminder to myself to not give up. And it was the fact that I got to know him better during this period of my semester, that partially contributed to my sentiments of wanting to give graphic design another try before I venture into anything else, when I looked at him being a such an all-rounded graphic designer and his designs as well. Even if I may not become a professional graphic designer at the end of the day - just like him, I want to conquer it and attain the skills and experience too.

Ok embarrassing cheesy storytime over! Back to my assignments! Lol!

Last edited:

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹
Ok I read about Pope from lovefia blog..it's an old post.. anyway it makes me swoon over him. Such a hard work guy and he used to teaching kids how to draw and play soccer. What an ideal guy! I am so happy that people finally recognized his talent and hard work.

https://lovefia.com/2013/04/23/who-is-pope-thanawat-wattanaputi/
I read this some time back too, and one of the comments totally echo my sentiment:"If i cannot marry this guy, I hope I marry someone like him."
Hahaha

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
My dear pangiaxiong, thanks for staying and staying and then writing the fanfic too!! Heheee.... this is what I call a labour of love, cheesy or not, Date is cheesy so cheesy is good!! It's not just us you know, if you go back to watching that episode where they had the poetry contest, the subs have now got Kade's poem as she recites - upto few the last time I watched there was no English when it comes to her part (though our gang HDEE has kindly given us the translation). Which probably means BPS is being revisited even by the handlers again and again & they refixed parts which makes us squeal!! How apt you make them moon people - Kade a moon princess - because on poem night Date persistently used the moon to make her stay outside.
LOL. Thank you Rosi, yes I couldn't stop myself from coming back hahaha. The struggles of letting go of BPS..I just can't and yes then a FF vid happened.

@Calligraphy I can't wait to see your FF girl!!!

Here is the first part to "The Moon Princess". Just a warning ok, it might be super cheesy with the pics and all lol.

yellowgreen123

looking for light, reaching out for hope...
LOL. Thank you Rosi, yes I couldn't stop myself from coming back hahaha. The struggles of letting go of BPS..I just can't and yes then a FF vid happened.

@Calligraphy I can't wait to see your FF girl!!!

Here is the first part to "The Moon Princess". Just a warning ok, it might be super cheesy with the pics and all lol.

Looking forward to the next one.