[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi

Wifey #42
LOL. Thank you Rosi, yes I couldn't stop myself from coming back hahaha. The struggles of letting go of BPS..I just can't and yes then a FF vid happened.

@Calligraphy I can't wait to see your FF girl!!!

Here is the first part to "The Moon Princess". Just a warning ok, it might be super cheesy with the pics and all lol.

Hey, you're very clever.... that's a beautiful shot of Bella, and Pope too. The black & white silhouettes are like the old Ramayana style of art telling; shadow puppets held against the light. You also chose an old tune - it sounds like an old tune - so that makes it a right fit! Thanks!

Rosi

Wifey #42
Yes. Haha. I love the reference of other characters and lakorns in here.

Oh my god. I'm listening to this song right now. Hahaha. Literally listening as I read your synopsis. Your story is not cheesy at all. Its goood!!! I'll look forward to your mv!!
I never knew what the song was about!! Didn't even know it was about the moon! Haha. Awe....I love the song even more now. It's totally KaDate's song.

I know he is sooo silly. The way he raises his pitch too, like wth, where did Meun Suntorndewa go??? Haha.

Oh dang! Haha. How could you?!

He is quite the charmer!

Phatman, I see you've changed your photo to you know who. How apt. So very handsome in blue. So very handsome in everything.....

Rosi

Wifey #42
OMG lol, so mush negatives from this person. Why do people have so much energy to go and attach others when they can go and support the people they like? SMH

Yesss! that was one good cover. I do like the deeper voice for this song. It makes it sadder and the meaning deeper.

They completed each other on screen and off and no you didn't miss that scene. They didn't put it in the ep and I'm hoping that they'll show in the special eps.

:thumbup::clap::clap: again, so proud of this lakorn!!! Thanks for sharing great news!

Right and very random too.

btw, I saw this vid and I can't stop thinking how funny fate works. I mean Popella were there, next to each other but they each got their own Koojin and no one would've thought one day they would be paired together. No one even dare to see them apart from their own Koojin and think that their chemistry would be explosive or that they would lead the nation on a rollercoaster ride.
Fate is funny and they are really a "Love Destiny" couple! They're destined really!
Love Destiny couple is so true!! Woww, that video. From the pairings this was when they were doing the Jutathep series, right? James & Bella they're the Khun Chai Puttipat team, Pope & Mew was Chai Ruj. Fate sure is strange; because looking at them it feels as if they can't be with anyone else apart from the ones they're paired with in that story. Not through body language or eye contact or whatever, you can't see beyond this for anything! The casting director for BPS is so brilliant, now that is one good soul able to look into the future - giving us the best couple to love in Kade & Por Date!

Rosi

Wifey #42
Someone made a FMV of Luang Sorasak x Karakade

Bella as Mae Karakade is a different level of beauty, she's quite the most beautiful thing in that story when she first arrived at the Khun Loong household. Her walk, her posture, the way she wears her clothes, hair & jewellery, and that haughty look in her eyes - even the way she holds her fan! Her sharp & fiery nature would have been a very good fit for Por Duer. Too bad they made her so bad until they had to kill her off, Got didn't have a chance to steam up the screen with her. It would have been HOT!!

But wait! I forgot! She did ever paired up with Got; he was the other doctor in Jutathep series & they had a dance together.

lani

sarNie Hatchling
@jeanie1 Is Pope’s sister his manager? I’ve seen her with him a lot these days https://instagram.com/p/BhPG5x2lu8Y/

His IG doesn’t have any manager info so can’t tell who is managing him. Not stalking just asking for a friend. LoL
I want to ask the same question.I heard he had some problem with his old manager then he stopped working with him/her but it was already years.

BTW BPS special's rating is 10.1 :clap::clap:

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Bella as Mae Karakade is a different level of beauty, she's quite the most beautiful thing in that story when she first arrived at the Khun Loong household. Her walk, her posture, the way she wears her clothes, hair & jewellery, and that haughty look in her eyes - even the way she holds her fan! Her sharp & fiery nature would have been a very good fit for Por Duer. Too bad they made her so bad until they had to kill her off, Got didn't have a chance to steam up the screen with her. It would have been HOT!!

But wait! I forgot! She did ever paired up with Got; he was the other doctor in Jutathep series & they had a dance together.
The makeup is on point! When karakade is evil, her makeup is dark and accented, whereas when she is kade, her makeup is light and ala natural

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
The special edition got a rating of 10.1 on the busiest travel day for Thais. I think the 11th, the day of the ending is the 2nd busiest. I'm happy for the BPS family but why CH3 got to be so lazy with their "Special Edition?" Maybe if it had been a bit lower, it would make them try to do better but man being the laziest bums ever still got them a 10.1.
Wow. 10.1?! They should've invested in a better special. Watch it drop this week.

Look at this cheeky guy. Teasing and tricking his fans.

https://instagram.com/p/Bg_mfdRFzw0/
Awe. Look at that smile.

I saw someone asking this, about the 329 thing. So Kade said she's from 329 years in the future and well Thais are a little obsessed with lottery so everyone was like Kade was giving out lotto numbers! And what do you know, the past lotto drawing, the last 2 numbers did end with 29 lol.

And the funny thing is before the drawing, Bella said Weir didn't say anything about to her about the kisses in the last episode, he just told her he was going to buy the lottery based off of the 329 thing. I hope the dude bought it for real. :risas3:
Hahaha. So cute! That's so Weir.

Hahahaha~ I will write one when I'm soon done with my art/design student university life for the semester after next week! Will be sure to post here :D But I'm only fearing that less and less people will stay on the thread as time goes, even though I know a lot of us are still here. It's an inevitable worry haha.

My confession? haha Other than the usual stuff I've said a million times over already - I think this semester has been the hardest for me out of the 3 years so far in university - because the reality of needing to be employed have hit me hard so far - because we have to go for our summer internship soon. I don't know whether I wanna be graphic designer - because I don't feel like I'm cut to be one. So I've decided to push myself for a graphic design internship - if I don't succeed, I will try something else and not do graphic design. I applied for a few - in general, I felt very dejected because it's either I didn't get responses or the interviews just didn't go very well - since I'm very new to this anyway. Anywaaaay, with my last application and chance - I actually just managed to get a graphic design internship - and I'm going for it coming summer break!!!!

Ok, tl;dr: There were times during the process, I recalled Pope's story in his persistence of working to become an actor - and it somewhat gave me the strength, and he became the symbolic reminder to myself to not give up. And it was the fact that I got to know him better during this period of my semester, that partially contributed to my sentiments of wanting to give graphic design another try before I venture into anything else, when I looked at him being a such an all-rounded graphic designer and his designs as well. Even if I may not become a professional graphic designer at the end of the day - just like him, I want to conquer it and attain the skills and experience too.

Ok embarrassing cheesy storytime over! Back to my assignments! Lol!
Aaaawee. Isn't he such an inspiration???
Persevere my friend, persevere.

*gasp* pass out
@jeanie1 Is Pope’s sister his manager? I’ve seen her with him a lot these days https://instagram.com/p/BhPG5x2lu8Y/

His IG doesn’t have any manager info so can’t tell who is managing him. Not stalking just asking for a friend. LoL
Stalker!! Haha.

Rosi

Wifey #42
She forgot this one!
View attachment 13604

Just look at these two lovebirds!!! *squeeel*
View attachment 13605
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the second photo of their closeness. Bella is very beautiful here, her "bare face" (subtle make up) and that expression of fatigue and worry. She had the same look in Padivarada, after they discovered she's from a wealthy family and her husband told her it's time for him to set her free.

Rosi

Wifey #42
I see chemistry just from the editing:clap::clap:....imagine if they do actually pair up in the future.....they'll burn the screen...they both need strong bad ass characters...a bit grey maybe....coz both do passionate and aggressive brilliantly....:thumbup:
I totally agree - but it must be the Mae Karakade character; not Kade. And Got must have his moustache!! Makes him look intimidating!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I'm still gonna stick around here. Hahahah. Until we have official posters and stuff of PLK I will be here.

LOL. Thank you Rosi, yes I couldn't stop myself from coming back hahaha. The struggles of letting go of BPS..I just can't and yes then a FF vid happened.

@Calligraphy I can't wait to see your FF girl!!!

Here is the first part to "The Moon Princess". Just a warning ok, it might be super cheesy with the pics and all lol.

Omg who says it's cheesy. I want more! Haha

Omg they're ruthless. They can have each other. Hehe.

I see chemistry just from the editing:clap::clap:....imagine if they do actually pair up in the future.....they'll burn the screen...they both need strong bad ass characters...a bit grey maybe....coz both do passionate and aggressive brilliantly....:thumbup:
If only. . .

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹

Yes!!

They will make a very badass but very fearsome and scary pair lolol. The world will not be at peace anymore if it really did happen... :')

Aaaawee. Isn't he such an inspiration???
Persevere my friend, persevere.
Thank you! I got the internship but I think there's still a long way to go - but at least it was like a sign to me that /hey it really did worked/.
He's indeed an inspiration - albeit not in a "Pope saved my life" way but he's definitely a good, living reminder out there to me that persistence and hard work will be rewarded, even though it may not be in sight at the moment.

(digs a hole and bury myself after writing such a cheesy confession lolol)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Btw I found another cover I really like. It's a lady this time.
She also changed the lyric to "nong." See I was expecting some twist to the original lyric so it's as though she's responding to him.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yes!!

They will make a very badass but very fearsome and scary pair lolol. The world will not be at peace anymore if it really did happen... :')

Thank you! I got the internship but I think there's still a long way to go - but at least it was like a sign to me that /hey it really did worked/.
He's indeed an inspiration - albeit not in a "Pope saved my life" way but he's definitely a good, living reminder out there to me that persistence and hard work will be rewarded, even though it may not be in sight at the moment.

(digs a hole and bury myself after writing such a cheesy confession lolol)
Hahaha. Well you know what he inspired me to paint again. . . it ended up a disaster though.

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹