[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi

Wifey #42
@Rosi This scene right??!

View attachment 13540
Kade blushes as he stares at her. Hehe. Sly.
View attachment 13541
When you see this photo, Bella is really living the dream anyone of us might feel each time we see a beautiful heroine on screen. All these years of watching movies when we see someone like that I would go - oh! What a beauty she is.... they make such a romantic couple! And SHE is the living embodiment of that. Some people are just so lucky.

Rosi

Wifey #42
Dropping by with a thought. If they ever do a opera ot stage verison...please put Gun and Gam as Por Date and Kade! Their cover of the ost was so BEAUTIFULLY done.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BhhCMgfDd7d/

Pangiaxiong, my apologies if I'm not familiar with Thai artistes. Who are Gun and Gam? Can you give me their full names so I can google & watch their other songs? They are very very good singers/musicians?

Hopefully the stage opera would happen - it really should. And I hope it'll surpass anything live that's ever done in Thai entertainment history, so that it will be performed everywhere the way they do the Andrew Lloyd Webber stage shows. Will be so happy for the original cast when this happens.

CPY

GotomySin
Lol Por Date is such a brat! Telling Kade he was thirsty and she told him to get it himself. Then Joi gets it for him and all of a sudden he's not thirsty anymore LOL

He said I don't want to drink!

CPY

GotomySin
Because he's so hung up on her he doesn't seem to want anyone's attention but hers these days. And each time he's jealous or hurt over Kade, poor Ai Joi gets the brunt of it. There's one scene he's almost violent!! He was so mad she spent a long time talking to Rheung at the jetty (actually Rheung's been uncomfortable with Por Date's killing stare & wants to leave), he took it all on Joi, was so nasty he almost kicked him! In that crazed mood he went straight to his mum to get prepared he wants to get married, he came back & wahhh I was so sad for Joi, he was so scared of him. But Date is suddenly in a happy mood & touched his head, & told Joi not to mind his strange outburst. Love huhh? Makes a guy do odd things, Por Date especially.
Ya I noticed that too.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Pangiaxiong, my apologies if I'm not familiar with Thai artistes. Who are Gun and Gam? Can you give me their full names so I can google & watch their other songs? They are very very good singers/musicians?

Hopefully the stage opera would happen - it really should. And I hope it'll surpass anything live that's ever done in Thai entertainment history, so that it will be performed everywhere the way they do the Andrew Lloyd Webber stage shows. Will be so happy for the original cast when this happens.
No problem and yes I wish the stage opera would happen more than the rumor of a movie remake. This lakorn is already turning into a classic seriously.

Gun Napat

And Gam the star (Gam Wichayanee, and she's called Gam the star because she was one of the winner in that show)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Awe seeing those ads make my heart so much happier. I love that latest one with the mom face timing her. Hahaha.

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
It's not the tea, he wants her attention. Joi said she always waits for him with tea at the pier but today she's not there he's starting to get jumpy.
Lol i know he wanted her attention. It was funny and cute how he acted though.. then he started sulking when she didn't give him what he wanted lol oh Por Date.