[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

wannaknowlakorn

sarNie Egg
Yup the rate at which it increased freak'n unbelievable. I wonder how they felt when they saw the first couple ratings. Probably sad. . .
Ikr.. i guess this is why Bella was crying yesterday. Like they never thought this lakorn will become such a mega hit like this. With such a minimum promotions from the channel but managed to make it big... i think the feeling is overwhelming

Guys I'm a little bit upset as an FMV editor. We worked so hard on our vid and in the end someone else just takes the cr..like WTF?!

My sister vid was in the thai new but two major issues. Someone took the cr for making the vid and they think the song is in Chinese while its in Hmong . I'm not too upset about the Hmong Chinese mix up but to cr some a@@hoe who stole the vid and rec'd credit for it just pisses me off.

Start at 1:15
I saw the news last night too and didn't realize it was your sister's FMV. That is frustrating but not common and one of the main reasons why I stopped doing FMVs. Last incident for me was during Klueng Cheewit when a FC posted to my vid with their logo on all of their accounts (YT, FB and IG, Pantip) and everyone repost it with credit back to the FC account instead of the vidder (me), I was so sad. I told them, take the vid just credit it properly and you know what they said? "you are not the owner of the rights so don't complain". Can you believe that BS? They felt they could take whatever it's on YT/IG if they give credit back to Ch.3. I wish people understand the time and love that we put into these vids. We choose the songs, go through detail edits by edits, shots by shots.... but hey, people have no respect for FMV editors because we don't own the copyrights. (just incase you are wondering, my YT account is under a different name and have been vidding since 2007.
https://www.youtube.com/user/kikiwonderland/videos so I can write a book about FMV editors' pain. LOL)

Back to this case, I went to her YT and saw in her notes that she gave credit to this link http://www.miaopai.com/show/Hnt-WcYhWH5lb7lr8i94vrcaTfCjCFV1hmiQYw__.htm and Pantip. So I don't think she intentionally went around trying to steal other FMVs. The title of the vid is "
บุพเพสันนิวาส โดยแฟนจีน เพลงเพราะ ภาพสวยเหมือนดูหนังจีน" and it says "Bupeesaniwas fanvid from Chinese fan, nice Chinese song and scenes look like from a Chinese movie" so my guess is she is just a BPS fan who was impressed and wrongfully thought that this is a Chinese fan vid because she saw it being shared on Chinese site?

AND for the ET news to share it! OMG, this is how "fake news" start.

Message for your sister: Keep your chin up, be proud of your FMV and let it be. The fight and bad energy is not worth it. Think of it as the people love the her fan vids so much that it's shared on Pantip and other social sites. Just let it go as a fan service gift for Bell Pope and a job well done for herself. She should be happy to have her vid on news. No one can take that away.

Last edited:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart

I saw the news last night too and didn't realize it was your sister's FMV. That is frustrating but not common and one of the main reasons why I stopped doing FMVs. Last incident for me was during Klueng Cheewit when a FC posted to my vid with their logo on all of their accounts (YT, FB and IG, Pantip) and everyone repost it with credit back to the FC account instead of the vidder (me), I was so sad. I told them, take the vid just credit it properly and you know what they said? "you are not the owner of the rights so don't complain". Can you believe that BS? They felt they could take whatever it's on YT/IG if they give credit back to Ch.3. I wish people understand the time and love that we put into these vids. We choose the songs, go through detail edits by edits, shots by shots.... but hey, people have no respect for FMV editors because we don't own the copyrights.
(just incase you are wondering, my YT account is under a different name and have been vidding since 2007. https://www.youtube.com/user/kikiwonderland/videos so I can write a book about FMV editors' pain. LOL)

Back to this case, I went to her YT and saw in her notes that she gave credit to this link http://www.miaopai.com/show/Hnt-WcYhWH5lb7lr8i94vrcaTfCjCFV1hmiQYw__.htm and Pantip. So I don't think she intentionally went around trying to steal other FMVs. The title of the vid is "
บุพเพสันนิวาส โดยแฟนจีน เพลงเพราะ ภาพสวยเหมือนดูหนังจีน" and it says "Bupeesaniwas fanvid from Chinese fan, nice Chinese song and scenes look like from a Chinese movie" so my guess is she is just a BPS fan who was impressed and wrongfully thought that this is a Chinese fan vid because she saw it being shared on Chinese site?

AND for the ET news to share it! OMG, this is how "fake news" start.

Message for your sister: Keep your chin up, be proud of your FMV and let it be. The fight and bad energy is not worth it. Think of it as the people love the her fan vids so much that it's shared on Pantip and other social sites. Just let it go as a fan service and a job well done. She should be proud of her vid being on TV news.
Way back in the days like wwaaayyyy back even before sarnworld, I used to write fanfic. Fast forward to a few years later I saw my fanfic on another forum. The person changed the name and the pranang but the story was exactly the same. LIKE everything even my horrible grammars :pancarta:. I privately msg her and because she was one of the admin, she banned me :mad:.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I finally finished the drama. Sooo sad that it ended, I’m surprised he let her name the son after Reungrit and never asked her why lol, i also don’t get the reason to why she said she was going to be reborn into a seahorse.

Anyways I really enjoyed this lakorn, i couldn’t believe it. So happy for Bella and Pope and hopefully they continue rising, they honestly deserve it. I thought i would see more of Mae Ying Janward along with Reung but I’m surprised they’re rarely in it, together. They’re so cute and i’m happy for the whole cast they all played their parts well. This lakorn taught me so much about Ayutthaya, I’m even considering buying the book about the kings of that time, wikipedia is not giving me as much info as I would like.

About Por Date’s brother, at first I thought he died.. What’s the point of him? And what happened to him? I didn’t quite get it.

Way back in the days like wwaaayyyy back even before sarnworld, I used to write fanfic. Fast forward to a few years later I saw my fanfic on another forum. The person changed the name and the pranang but the story was exactly the same. LIKE everything even my horrible grammars :pancarta:. I privately msg her and because she was one of the admin, she banned me :mad:.
Oh, That's bad. It hurts more when it's the admin.
My KC incident was with one of the FC's admin too. I had my vids taken before(often the vidder putting their watermark on with a different song like they edited the vid themselves)....but I stopped policing them already when that happened. I contacted her and got that rude message so I was shocked. Now I look at FMV editing as my public fan service so when they take them and not give proper credit, I wont' be hurt. I know what I did and for whom.

CPY

GotomySin
I finally finished the drama. Sooo sad that it ended, I’m surprised he let her name the son after Reungrit and never asked her why lol, i also don’t get the reason to why she said she was going to be reborn into a seahorse.

Anyways I really enjoyed this lakorn, i couldn’t believe it. So happy for Bella and Pope and hopefully they continue rising, they honestly deserve it. I thought i would see more of Mae Ying Janward along with Reung but I’m surprised they’re rarely in it, together. They’re so cute and i’m happy for the whole cast they all played their parts well. This lakorn taught me so much about Ayutthaya, I’m even considering buying the book about the kings of that time, wikipedia is not giving me as much info as I would like.

About Por Date’s brother, at first I thought he died.. What’s the point of him? And what happened to him? I didn’t quite get it.
Kade did told him that Khun P is Reungrit. Hahaha...

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Oh, That's bad. It hurts more when it's the admin.
My KC incident was with one of the FC's admin too. I had my vids taken before(often the vidder putting their watermark on with a different song like they edited the vid themselves)....but I stopped policing them. Not worth my energy. I look at it now as my public fan service so when they take them and not give proper credit, I wont' be hurt. I know what I did and for whom.
Well I guess I should be flattered that she saved my stuff huh cus that was a lot of copy and paste lol. I remember I spent a week writing that fanfic. It's still on my floppy disk!!!! So old school :risas3:

Well I guess I should be flattered that she saved my stuff huh cus that was a lot of copy and paste lol. I remember I spent a week writing that fanfic. It's still on my floppy disk!!!! So old school :risas3:
YES! That's my message. Be FLATTERED!
Copying is the best form of flattery unless they make money off your work. Then, you take them to court.

OMG I feel old too. I feel like a dinosour seeing my own words: vidding since 2007! :risas3::risas3:

Orangeblossom

sarNie Juvenile

Por Date bro did died. He got beheaded. The king mentioned it on his sick death bed.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
@pangiaxiong girl i'm mad for you and your sister....what sucks even more is that since it's a fanmade video, you can't even sue them for copyright infringement -.-

He didn't die yet, I believe he dies sometime later after meeting his mom and family as a last farewell. I think it's just a way to tie the family in together again. The dad dreamt about him in the beginning before he passed with him giving his dad his bestowed ring. I think that is significant in a foreshadowing type of way. If you believe in supernatural type stuff...the dream "helped" the dad see him one last time before the dad pass while it also foreshadowed Por Si's impending death by giving his dad the ring.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
YES! That's my message. Be FLATTERED!
Copying is the best form of flattery unless they make money off your work. Then, you take them to court.

OMG I feel old too. I feel like a dinosour seeing my own words: vidding since 2007! :risas3::risas3:
I bet it was a pain back then too huh? Didn't you vid people had to record the lakorn, cut, edit, time and all those stuff? I was never that patience but I could write like there's no tomorrow lol. Not anymore though, declined with age hahah