[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
So just a summary?? What kind of special is that. It's just a recap. Grr
Yeah no politics at all...only Kade-Date.....but some Date Kade scenes are left out too.....like Date insisting Kade to call him Khun'P and all other versions...Khun Meun , Thun Meun, Khun P'Meun, Khun Meun Suntorndeva....were hurting his ears.....I loved that scene....Kade was getting so annoyed with him always correcting her...Date was getting annoyed she was calling him wrong all of a sudden.:risas3:

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
Yea ch3 didn't even have any faith in this lakorn at all. There were no specials for it, cus you notice that ch3 will give their most anticipated little Special Making of the Lakorn show. Also none of their talk shows invited the cast or the pranang over for a pregaming interview etc etc. Then it exploded and all the talk shows were scrambling to get their queues. BPS became their biggest money maker.
Perfect example of don’t judge a book by its cover!

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Thats why it feels weird for me when they barely have promotion for this lakorn. Like all the interview are recorded after the airing not before they air the lakorn. I mean they record all the interview during the time their lakorn aired. Different thing with James and Taew lakorn whereby i had seen they recorded several interviews already. This is why I appreciate Bella, Pope and the lakorn itself more. Because they are not those hyped lakorn but they steadily attract people to watch it.
I think Neung Dao will do well because people will still be on the BPS high. Im excited to see it.

Im very happy for Bella and Pope, and all the casts of course. They were definitely the underdog.

Deb Dwner

sarNie Egg
Yeah it was really a bad decision to put the scenes of happiness and sorrow to come overlapping each other. I know they had to show Khun Loong's illness getting worse but there was no need to put the morning after of the love birds and the declining health of one of the most loved character together like that......or at least they could have done away with the sound effects of the lovebirds being so happy....completely wiped the smile off of my face I tell you....
Unfortunately, tragedy can strike at any time. Hate that he died.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I really thought they weren't going to touch on that subject because the news said p'Mai didn't want to. Or did they meant that he wasn't going to mention why or how the King died.

Rosi

Wifey #42
The ride home this time was one of the best. Just his whole face and expression and the light. Suggest that he is falling in love with her.
By this time he's also starting to get possessive too. He didn't like it very much Rheung wants to show her some temple up ahead. When Pin & Yam wanted to wait for her, he sneered "For what? Your boss is having fun". I like Pin's sarcasm, she's just walking around the temple what fun is that?

Rosi

Wifey #42
I think Neung Dao will do well because people will still be on the BPS high. Im excited to see it.

Im very happy for Bella and Pope, and all the casts of course. They were definitely the underdog.
Okay I have a question. There was like a huge stadium event where all the stars danced, fight, and in all sorts of costumes; there's also soccer - lots celebrities. Then there was also Pope & Bella on a decorative float they were dressed as Kade & Khun P. And people were cheering! But at that time was the show even played? That stadium event is many months ago I think.

Nik

sarNie Hatchling

Saw their trailer but it is not my cup of tea. Hehehe hope you will enjoy it :)

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Okay I have a question. There was like a huge stadium event where all the stars danced, fight, and in all sorts of costumes; there's also soccer - lots celebrities. Then there was also Pope & Bella on a decorative float they were dressed as Kade & Khun P. And people were cheering! But at that time was the show even played? That stadium event is many months ago I think.
Ok let me make sure. You are asking if the lakorn was on? If so yes but it was on the weekend slot so Bomb Preem and Masu' lakorn was on at that time