[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

varda

sarNie Hatchling
Hi Varda!! I sent you a request, did you get it? About episodes 13 & 14? Thanks!
I already reply your message. On Monday I checked that SJDK already upload all episodes to FF. So I thought I don’t need to upload them. But if you still need it, I’ll upload those tomorrow. (And hopefully with the final eps too).

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
If that's the huge screen that they'll be watching together for the final episode, it'll get emotional I'm sure. The setting looks grand! Can anyone tell us overseas fans - has ever any Thai movie been as hyped as this?
In all my years of watching Thai Lakorns, BPS is the first this hyped.

Idk about you guys but I’d be pretty darn jealous if I was PJ’s gf or Prang’s bf. Lol
https://instagram.com/p/BhbXFXhHgO8/

Last edited:

Rosi

Wifey #42
Yeah, I didn't watch it 2yrs ago because of the childish annoying characters on the side. I kinda wish Kumkaew take out the whole village. Hahahha. Everyone of them deserves to die. Lol

I actually like Por Date's dad character. He's really nice and can give you a warm feelings compare to other lakorm he's in. I've seen a few that makes me "dislike" him and just make me want to turn off the TV. LOL
Yes, he was awful as the drug lord in Majurat Nam Pheng with Ken & Namtarn.

Rosi

Wifey #42
I already reply your message. On Monday I checked that SJDK already upload all episodes to FF. So I thought I don’t need to upload them. But if you still need it, I’ll upload those tomorrow. (And hopefully with the final eps too).
Yes, please Varda, if you can - thanks a lot. You've replied to me? Oh, I didn't get it yet - I've checked. That's why I'm so happy seeing you here this evening (I was hoping you would). Somehow it's easier after you did it like before, I only have to fix the dots. Thank you.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
I love you! THANK YOU!

Btw Bella was crying because the lakorn was a success! Poor girl worked so hard and Pope was super sweet supporting Bella during her emotional time.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BhbbMqpn1Og/

Sniff..got me crying a little. What a wonderful journey this was you guy! For BPS and all the fans.

Rosi

Wifey #42
Hi all, need your help again please? I seem to have lost that page with the poem which Kade recited. I went back to 444 it's not there, I thought it was. I was going to copy into my files, I feel terrible you've given it - I meant to keep it nicely. Lovely romantic poem, that. Been doing a slow search..... Thanks.
Hi All, no need! I've found the poem! Its from hdee...... Thanks hdee!!

Rosi

Wifey #42
I love you! THANK YOU!

Btw Bella was crying because the lakorn was a success! Poor girl worked so hard and Pope was super sweet supporting Bella during her emotional time.

Sniff..got me crying a little. What a wonderful journey this was you guy! For BPS and all the fans.

That girl is it Lydia? She sings very nicely.

Who would not get emotional? I did expect that of not just her but the entire cast, tonight being its last episode. Bella & Pope did a terrific job as leads, they're about 98% each for screentime & yet when each is not there we missed their presence. It's a beautiful romance & will definitely stay with me for a long, long, long time.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
That girl is it Lydia? She sings very nicely.

Who would not get emotional? I did expect that of not just her but the entire cast, tonight being its last episode. Bella & Pope did a terrific job as leads, they're about 98% each for screentime & yet when each is not there we missed their presence. It's a beautiful romance & will definitely stay with me for a long, long, long time.
Yeap that's Lydia.

I agreed. Pope and Bella both did such wonderful job that when I see one only I would miss the other. It's like seeing them together would complete me..or actally they complete each other

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
I love you! THANK YOU!

Awww bella i got tears in my eyes too watching her cry.. she deserves everythinf great cause she had worked hard (so did the rest of the cast)