[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

CPY

GotomySin
Really?? Wrong move! They NEED to be able to ship internationally!! Haha. Wth?

Yeah war will always be sad no matter what. That's what I like about BPS too is that it's an ancient lakorn yet there's no war! Most ancient/boran lakorns trend to focus on war or fighting.

Btw was SLH a happy ending?? I never really finished it. Haha.

Yes, kinda sad!

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
Why are there so many comment about the boat? I don't understand. Could someone please explain it to me.
Thank you very much. Or maybe later if I have the time I have to go back and read if someone explain about the boat comment.
Anyway, keep up the good work. Thank you for all the spoilers.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
ahmmm...*cough* *cough* , that was ME!!!:p
haha pangiaxiong, see my reply to Phatman. Karakade's been bad all the way. I won't be surprised that the karma of the twins not ever being together is because of her. Because of what she said to Kade - that she died in infancy each time it's Kade's turn to be alive & no chance at all to do merits

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
haha pangiaxiong, see my reply to Phatman. Karakade's been bad all the way. I won't be surprised that the karma of the twins not ever being together is because of her. Because of what she said to Kade - that she died in infancy each time it's Kade's turn to be alive & no chance at all to do merits
I saw that girl. Didn't think that about the servant telling Mae Jumpa lol. But I guess my point was that from the scene when they first met her, Mae Jampa wasn't giving her the kindness look she gives to Mae Janward . It wasnt welcoming while Phatman thought she was smiling at Karakade and I saw that she wasnt.

But known that you mentioned the servant might've gotten to her first, that make sense why Mae Jampa wasn't welcomint.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
They translated it while the movie was playing & the words are pretty, I love it too. She compares herself to the jasmine (grows easily, resilient, and easily overlooked) and he's the sunflower (only lives in the power of the sun, when night comes & darkness that's when his heart dies too). Ahh. That's why I wondered why some said she can't sing at all.
It's beautiful! And I didn't even know what the song lyrics are .Haha.

Gosh I wanted to smack the hell out of him for lying straight to our face and then kiss the shit out of him for giving the best romantic kiss scene ever! Hahaha. I think by the end of tomorrow I will probably end up in the hospital with heart failure due to cuteness overload.
Hahah and lo sam pao the crap out of him too!!! Hahaha.

ahmmm...*cough* *cough* , that was ME!!!:p
You?!?! Hahha. Well madam you were right and I was wrong wrong. Haha. I blame it on the quality in which I watched because the quality sucked when I first watched it. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
No, I think you misunderstood. Although they had no choice her parents are dead & she's packed off over here because of that family promise (betrothal) & eventual marriage, she personally did 3 wrong things :

1) Upon arrival, ticked off Juang by saying they let be be welcomed by a servant! Juang was smiles before but those words hurt & she looks scared. The servants are easy to pick up these vibes, then to Prik, straight to Mae Jumpa before she even got into the house
2) Insulted Jumpa by saying, you look older than I expected. Of course Jumpa got pissed. That's so rude!
3) She gave the eye to Por Date like he's dinner on her plate. Our boy is so righteous & straight you could see he's appalled by her reptilian gaze.
4) Although she's beautiful she doesn't seem to care to contain her body language from that very first day
That's very true.
From what I saw though Mama Jumpa was not smiling at all. Haha. As for Date I don't mind, but Mama Jumpa!?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Why are there so many comment about the boat? I don't understand. Could someone please explain it to me.
Thank you very much. Or maybe later if I have the time I have to go back and read if someone explain about the boat comment.
Anyway, keep up the good work. Thank you for all the spoilers.
Hahahahaha. Girl. You missing out on the most important talk.

Yeah she has been bad since birth! Well, I guess we don't really know since they never explained it. But I believe there are people who are just straight up bad.

WHOO is this Natthew? He is still alive?
I'm not sure who he is. Hahaha.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
@Rosi I LOVE that song!!!! It was one of the reasons I started watching the lakorn. The song totally captured my heart. Til this day I still listen to it. I will say it's one of my ALL-TIME favorite Thai songs. I will never get tired of it. But Bella. . . I'll watch you on TV anyday over hearing you sing. Hahahahahaja.
omg, it would cool if we all did covers of any of the songs and uploaded here!!! Hehehe! Would be so fun!!
Guys WTF is this? Another morning kiss? Is it? Is it too good to be true or its just a trick of the camera?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BhaaS90Axhv/
So, what im about to say is gonna SUPER rated R..but i cant “spoiler” it since im on my phone...but yeah, looking at that pic was totally orgasmic...lol!!!!!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I remember another scene. Ep 5 when he persuadad Khun P' to the market. The terms wander in boran is (ta wean) while Karakade pronounced as (da wean). Khun P' was furious...
Hahaha. That scene got me cracking up .

omg, it would cool if we all did covers of any of the songs and uploaded here!!! Hehehe! Would be so fun!!

So, what im about to say is gonna SUPER rated R..but i cant “spoiler” it since im on my phone...but yeah, looking at that pic was totally orgasmic...lol!!!!!!
Hahahahaha. Girl we are a clean thread. . . . okay?
:naughty2: