[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
But you realised Por Date won't be half as romantic if the woman he married had been someone else other than Kade. Hell, he might even start eyeing Juang or Jit or hahahaha Prik to start his backyard harem.
Oh my gosh, I actually laughed out loud. Por Date and Prik??? That’d be so disturbing. I can only see him being loyal haha.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Ah yes. I wanna go back and rewatch and screen cap all my favorite moments. Haha. Dang. . . I'll screen cap the whole series.
Phatman! Do for me one please? Since I don't know how to do it. It's Kade's cheeky face after Date stomped off when she asked if Reung's coming to the boat race. She was at first like, what the hell this fellow - blow hot & blow cold. Then she realised he's jealous & she smiled this coy, knowing smile hehehe

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Begin my marathon recently. Just found out that the lighting for night scenes were beautiful.
CPY, if you have a 20" screen like mine you can also see the fireflies. The pier landing at night is like the most serene place in the world! You can see plentiful boat traffic up & down & yet it's so peaceful. Beautiful.

I'm actually at work but I can't concentrate. And we're lucky in this office you can keep videos running alongside your excel accounts screens.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Ohhh so those two were provinces of Ayutthaya and Ayutthaya was the capitol of Siam. So then why did Date go "Women of Ayutthaya don't do this and hat," to Kade?? If Kade came from Songkwae, she basically came from Ayutthaya. . . ? Right?
That's why she was able to blame her present Thai language as being from Songkwae lol..

The next slot lakorn will evolve PraJaoTak era.
Neung Dao will be revolving around PraJao Ekkathat. PraJaoTak along with 2 other friends PraJao Yodfa (the dynasty of our current king) and Thong-ek were generals of PraJao Ekkathat. When Ayodhaya fell, PraJao Tak reunited Siam.

Reactions: CPY

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
All the actors were saying they thought Prik was one of the servant wives of the dad lol. Thats why she could get away with so much.

And Noon said if she could choose, she'd pick to be one of the dad's wife too. :risas3:

But how could that be? Prik is so lonely she loves a dog & called it her kid.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Ah. Not my Luerd Kattiya!!! It's one of my most cherished lakorns. . . but honestly though I can totally see both of them in there.

If LK were to ever be remade I would love to see Popella as Anothai and Dara. If it's not them then Nooooo remake. Hahaha.
AGREED! So many remakes are just meh! Popella or none at all.

Btw someone just loves to tease us
https://www.instagram.com/p/BhX-JSqAe3G/

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Phatman! Do for me one please? Since I don't know how to do it. It's Kade's cheeky face after Date stomped off when she asked if Reung's coming to the boat race. She was at first like, what the hell this fellow - blow hot & blow cold. Then she realised he's jealous & she smiled this coy, knowing smile hehehe
Haha.
This scene??
Screenshot_2018-04-09-20-39-20-1.png Screenshot_2018-04-09-20-40-49-3.png

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
what is this? Sister Wives between Mae Prik and Mae Jumpa? Lol Omg the Dad was one of my favorite characters, plus he’s given some of the wisest lines in the show don’t make me think otherwise! Lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
All the actors were saying they thought Prik was one of the servant wives of the dad lol. Thats why she could get away with so much.

And Noon said if she could choose, she'd pick to be one of the dad's wife too. :risas3:
Hahaha. I would too shoot. He's a charmer for an old guy!

CPY

GotomySin
That's why she was able to blame her present Thai language as being from Songkwae lol..

Neung Dao will be revolving around PraJao Ekkathat. PraJaoTak along with 2 other friends PraJao Yodfa (the dynasty of our current king) and Thong-ek were generals of PraJao Ekkathat. When Ayodhaya fell, PraJao Tak reunited Siam.
Thanks for the correction. As a non-Thai, I feel beautiful to relate that.