[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Okay I finished episode 11, and sorry if you guys already talked about this, but does anyone else think Khun Reung's feelings for Mae Janward came out of nowhere? We've really only seen him spend time with Kade so I find it odd that he suddenly likes Janward. Plus the conversation about how she's not as pretty as Kade didn't really convince me.

On the flip side, what does Janward's mom have against Reung? He has the same rank as Date. Is his family's status lower?

chi chi

sarNie Juvenile
When they are doing events together, Pope is always touching Bella, if you saw the neutragena event he does his fan service for them...holding Bella and saying don’t leave him again. But when the MC Diew ask how soft her face was like on the scene she taught him the French greet was like, he said “ forget about the softness, but her face smelled good....if there wasn’t a certain person, uhumm” But he said he was just kidding, I’d like to believe that tho I think otherwise lol

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
When they are doing events together, Pope is always touching Bella, if you saw the neutragena event he does his fan service for them...holding Bella and saying don’t leave him again. But when the MC Diew ask how soft her face was like on the scene she taught him the French greet was like, he said “ forget about the softness, but her face smelled good....if there wasn’t a certain person, uhumm” But he said he was just kidding, I’d like to believe that tho I think otherwise lol
"her face smelled good" LMAO :risas3: Yeah we know Mr. Sniffers! we know how good she smell b/c certain someone kept on smelling her non-stop in the lakorn.

So many spoiler photos and I am excited for this week's last episode but it's a bit bittersweet. I don't want BPS to end yet. I mean the story, not the 3 special episodes after Epi.15. They wont' be the same.

CPY

GotomySin
Okay, last summary is short.

EP 15 END
Por Date's father dreams of his eldest son, who is saying goodbye by giving him a ring and a poem. Soon Por Date's father becomes very sick almost dying, he tells Por Date to look after the household and his mother, Khun Ying.

King Narai also becomes more sick, Falcon plans to revolt and make the king's adopted son become king and rule in place of King Narai. He tries doing everything to benefit for the french trading businees.
When Pra Petracha finds out and he plans to get rid of Falcon, by having Por Date trick him to go visit the king. So when falcon arrives at the palace, Pra Petracha arrests him. Falcon begs to see Mae Malee for the last time, Por Date promises to look after Mae Malee and his sons. And after falcon dies, Pra Petracha becomes King, everyone else gets appointed with new status and titles.

Kade in Karakade's body becomes a Khun Ying while she's still a young woman and pregnant with her first child, Por Date is extremely pleased and looks after her "more than/beyond an egg in a rock". Later, she gives birth to twin boys and named them, Rueng and Rit. Soon after, they have daughters, Kaew and Prang. And all four are friends with Mae Ying Junward and Reung's daughter Duen, and Mae Malee's sons, Yosh and Yohun.
Reung and Rit :risas3:

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Nang Chada dragged, like a lot of CH7 lakorns. Ch7 would film and air at the same time, don't know if they still do it, but that used to be their norm, so when Nang Chada got good ratings, they kept adding more episodes. The other Mai/Kan lakorn was so much better, the rom-com Kularb Rai..

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
On the flip side, what does Janward's mom have against Reung? He has the same rank as Date. Is his family's status lower?
Yes in the drama. But in the book, I think it's mentioned that their families didn't get along but they never went into details.

Anyone think Pope's big project period lakorn is Jao Gum Nai Wen? Broadcast is doing the remake.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Pope gave an interview that he brief or more like ask permissions from the girls before he physically touch them so its not spontaneous. I think that's very gentlemanly. :)

@pangiaxiong
I feel like there's really no or little relationship development
:(

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Nang Chada dragged, like a lot of CH7 lakorns. Ch7 would film and air at the same time, don't know if they still do it, but that used to be their norm, so when Nang Chada got good ratings, they kept adding more episodes. The other Mai/Kan lakorn was so much better, the rom-com Kularb Rai..
Thank you for the info! :) I like their other one so I thought b/c it was high rating it might be worth it? lol.

@KitKat516

ah, I see. I just watched the MV for the OST and it seem to be good so I thought it might be worth it. Just that I hate ghost story unless it's someone I like. Thanks dear!

Hmm...I saw this BPS pillow. I want it so bad!! Ok, I want anything that gotta do with BPS, like the clothing, CD, DVD, Mags, shirt, pillow, food and can we go kidnap Pope and Bella? Hahaha!

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Thank you for the info! :) I like their other one so I thought b/c it was high rating it might be worth it? lol.

@KitKat516

ah, I see. I just watched the MV for the OST and it seem to be good so I thought it might be worth it. Just that I hate ghost story unless it's someone I like. Thanks dear!

Hmm...I saw this BPS pillow. I want it so bad!! Ok, I want anything that gotta do with BPS, like the clothing, CD, DVD, Mags, shirt, pillow, food and can we go kidnap Pope and Bella? Hahaha!
Omg i need their merchhh

geestory

sarNie Hatchling
I think both Mew & Bella are both super gorgeous, but I prefer Mew's softer looking beauty.

You know in shows and the pictures that everyone posts on IG, it makes you think their skin is perfect, absolutely no flaws at all. But this show, idk what they do with the lighting but sometimes it makes their skin look really nice and sometimes it really shows all their pores, foundation, fine lines, and texture on their skin!

I tend to obsess over skin a lot, so I tend to stare at Bella's skin a lot here in BPS. From her IG, I really thought her skin was flawless before