[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Lol yeah a lot of pages with Bella vs Mew on who is prettier and who looks better /has better chemistry with Pope. I knew this was going to happen lol.

Oh, hahahaha. I won't get into that convo. :)

In real life tho, at events, he is more careful with Bella because he said Weir has big muscles. He would be in trouble if they have to fight over Bella. Pope is funny. LOL.

Last edited:

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
I think that part was my favorite too . I love how he's telling he's not jealous because no way can she ever go back to Reungrit, she's stuck with him now. But then you see tiny bits of jealously coming off of his face. Like Dude that was you in the future, you guys are talking about. If only Por Date knew the truth lol.

Yea...no one can be Por Date or Kade like Popella. They may look the part but I don't think the chemistry will ever be the same.
Yea he is jealous of his self lol.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
I came across a clip of Witsarut aka "Joi" singing. I never knew he could sing, his voice is actually pretty good. Not sure if this was shared already, but it's a good clip.

I'm stalking them on YouTube and IG, finding clips to watch :aaaaa:
Joi looks like the more pale version of my little cousin. LOL every time i see him, I keep saying he looks so familiar lol that's why he does

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
The scene when Kadesurang looked at the moon (Ep. 6 47 min like that at SJDK video)

Kadesurang:(Monologue) I want to go home. I want to return to where I am before.

Khun P': I won't let you go! (said aloud)
Oh. I didn't think so. Haaha. It was more like they both were thinking of the same thing at the same time. I don't think he actually heard her. I actually liked how they played that scene out. Goes to show how their hearts are connected.

@phatman, i am now watching Luerd Ruk Torranong and, it's like 21 episodes. I hope i can get through. Thought 17 was long from SPJ and ROR haha.
Wtf?! 21 episodes?? Oh lord. They keep getting longer and longer.

I honestly want something completely new for Pope and Bella! New script something not related to BPS. I don’t want a season 2 to be bad and ruin it for the first. Ch 3 should hold a contest for new writers to submit new scripts.
Amen! Hahah. Let's just throw that BPS2 out the window.

I will put my trust in the writer and the production team! Whatever the out come I'll always know that if it got Popella in there, the chemistry would be explosives.

I'm not complaining because if I have to wait 2 years to see them again, and in another season of BPS then bring it on.
Haha. You are Berri enthusiastic about this!!

Rosi

Wifey #42
I think that part was my favorite too . I love how he's telling he's not jealous because no way can she ever go back to Reungrit, she's stuck with him now. But then you see tiny bits of jealously coming off of his face. Like Dude that was you in the future, you guys are talking about. If only Por Date knew the truth lol.

Yea...no one can be Por Date or Kade like Popella. They may look the part but I don't think the chemistry will ever be the same.

I hope she tells him in Episode 15. I find it fascinating that the Teacher knows everything.

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
I honestly don’t know how you will continue a BPS with Pope and Bella as the pranang. If it is about them in their later age as Kade and Por Date then they will have to act older. I pitch the idea as to what did Kadesurang and Karakade do so badly in their past life to not be able to be reborn together...or the new idea where they are reborn as twins in a new life. Twin Destiny. Lol!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
OMG, so many pages to read and not sure if anyone shared but Pope IG is now 3Million followers. :)
Hehe. I saw!!!

Except we have Kadesurang who is ready to eat her man. Hahha.

Lol yeah a lot of pages with Bella vs Mew on who is prettier and who looks better /has better chemistry with Pope. I knew this was going to happen lol.
Hehe. It's all just part of the fun and games.

#teambelle

Hahhaha. Just kidding!!

#kidnotkid

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
off topic

speaking of three top actresses with the highest rating. I know Mai was one of them and was due to Nang Chada. I wanted to watch that lakorn but is it good?

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
I honestly don’t know how you will continue a BPS with Pope and Bella as the pranang. If it is about them in their later age as Kade and Por Date then they will have to act older. I pitch the idea as to what did Kadesurang and Karakade do so badly in their past life to not be able to be reborn together...or the new idea where they are reborn as twins in a new life. Twin Destiny. Lol!
You know I actually have a few theories on the 2nd season.

1. They grew old and die together. Their love story is passed on to their children and the book that kade wrote. They're reborn and the whole love destiney start over again?
2. They grew old but one of them die first (hehehehe), maybe Kade and she left her journal to her kids/husband. They found out that she was from the future and Por Date decide to take out the Moon Montra again, to do what I'm not sure lol.

there are endless of options are there. What are some of you guys theory on the next part?

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
Difference between Mew and Bell?? Mew looks like she can only be his sisterly friend. Belle looks like she can be a gf if she wasn’t taken lol (this is all due to what I observe when seeing pope interact with them)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
They're remaking Silohit too!

Yes that's why I don't mind adding my perspective, because there's no bashing of each other's comments yet lol.
Agree. We have been a great bunch in not getting angry over certain people's opinions.
Haha. Honestly more than anything we are just having fun battling it out. No hostility whatsoever!

Num did it really well
But Kob's face though??? Hahaha.

Oh, hahahaha. I won't get into that convo. :)

In real life tho, at events, he is more careful with Bella because he said Weir has big muscles. He would be in trouble if they have to fight over Bella. Pope is funny. LOL.
He is such a jokester. It's true though!!

Lol this Fanboy. Was he aware that Pope was there too or he wasn't? Doesn't seem like it though haha

https://www.instagram.com/p/BhWfKBpjgMg/
Hahaha. Omg. Look at Pope's reaction.

I wonder what he was even doing or saying?