[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi

Wifey #42
Awe!!!!

Haha. I haven't seen any recent Mew I wonder how chubby she got.
In terms of attractiveness. . . I can't decide. Haha. If I'm watching a Bella lakorn then Bella's prettier. If I'm watching a Mew lakorn then Mew is prettier. Just like how I can't choose between Bella, Susie and Prang.

Omg beautiful! I got so "cold" with the first one!!!!

Yes. Love her skin tone!

If you have to watch SPJ start at episode 5 haha. The ones before that are nonsense.

Bella is Bella - she doesn't have to work too hard to look beautiful. Mew, you have to keep looking at her & tell yourself - ok, she's beautiful, yaa yaa ok can, those features will do, she's beautiful. But what Bells got (especially as Kade) is something else. I even compare them to the way Mew rode the horse with Pope in the forest in Switzerland (Jutathep gentleman series - Khun Chai Ruj) and the comfortable, easy hold Date & Kade riding to the temple. Both times, look at the face of these 2 girls. Someone said Mew looks like a young Audrey Hepburn, I was like errrr????? And then there's also this close-up of Kade when they were all in the hall, it's so close you can't flaws or beauty (you lucky Weir!!) -

1) his mum was going on at them two - "Por Date!! Kade's got qualms about being married, you'd better assure her (Date comes to his window) .... And you, Girl, don't you worry, once you're married things will fall into place"
2) His dad - It's no use, she's already set her mind not to marry him.
3) Date is smiling big time at his window. It's like a picture frame!! While Kade is shyly trying her best not to give the game away. Karakade has given her blessings & nothing is stopping her heart now so last night, under the moon, she's already told him to go look into HIS mirror. Mum was going on for nothing, he knows she loves him now. Of course they're getting married!!

Ahh, where am I going with this?? Asking you to look out for that scene, her cheeks are glowing, her face & skin perfect, and that's a lovely pastel colour shawl she had on, she really looks so beautiful.

Here's the two girls in the Jutathep series.

upload_2018-4-9_15-12-48.png

yellowgreen123

looking for light, reaching out for hope...
I don't know how to feel about this news.....One part of me is glad its coming soon but... Few weeks ago the author was not even sure when she'll start part 2...she was planning to take time out for research...now suddenly this. I feel they are rushing things a bit to cash in on the super popularity of this part. But they need to remember this part looks so well done is because it sure took its time from filming to post production to airing... it was 2 years, right?
Like phatman said, it might be unreliable source. Although, I did ask Broadcastthaitv on facebook messenger and they said official information will be revealed in a press conference, but they wouldn't tell me when. So hopefully, we get information soon.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Bella is Bella - she doesn't have to work too hard to look beautiful. Mew, you have to keep looking at her & tell yourself - ok, she's beautiful, yaa yaa ok can, those features will do, she's beautiful. But what Bells got (especially as Kade) is something else. I even compare them to the way Mew rode the horse with Pope in the forest in Switzerland (Jutathep gentleman series - Khun Chai Ruj) and the comfortable, easy hold Date & Kade riding to the temple. Both times, look at the face of these 2 girls. Someone said Mew looks like a young Audrey Hepburn, I was like errrr????? And then there's also this close-up of Kade when they were all in the hall, it's so close you can't flaws or beauty (you lucky Weir!!) -

1) his mum was going on at them two - "Por Date!! Kade's got qualms about being married, you'd better assure her (Date comes to his window) .... And you, Girl, don't you worry, once you're married things will fall into place"
2) His dad - It's no use, she's already set her mind not to marry him.
3) Date is smiling big time at his window. It's like a picture frame!! While Kade is shyly trying her best not to give the game away. Karakade has given her blessings & nothing is stopping her heart now so last night, under the moon, she's already told him to go look into HIS mirror. Mum was going on for nothing, he knows she loves him now. Of course they're getting married!!

Ahh, where am I going with this?? Asking you to look out for that scene, her cheeks are glowing, her face & skin perfect, and that's a lovely pastel colour shawl she had on, she really looks so beautiful.

Here's the two girls in the Jutathep series.

View attachment 13293
Hmm for me it’s very easy to distinguish Mew and Bella. Mew has a softer and feminine look whereas Bella has a mean look but that doesn’t mean she’s mean in real life, she just has that mean look. The mean look makes her play the meaner Karakade well. Good acting. Haha

Actually I can see why people were referring to Mew as Audrey Hepburn esp when Mew first debuted. The stylist pretty much cloned Mew’s looks and style after Audrey. And if you actually watch Mew in KC Pawornruj, she really does resemble/remind you of Audrey, but when in Mew’s true character she does not. Even people were saying she looks like Aff and all that, but once you get used to Mew, she doesn’t look like Aff much, only at some angle.

~~
Bella has that glow, but not really what I would consider pretty. Like honestly watching her in here, she doesn’t really scream “pretty” but eh — each to their own, everyone’s got a different taste and such. Prang is prettier and more glowy but she’s not n’ek, so just less screen time.

But— Bella’s acting is def on point and solid, no doubt!

I don’t think I have fallen for Bella yet, but will keep watching her work and see if I can ever become a true fan haha

Ps in the picture you shared, Mew looks better. That’s not a good picture of Bella I don’t think, she still has that evil/mean look still.

xodxo

Wow. Did they really have such chemistry!? I should go check it out! Hehe.
They did lol they had a lot of sniffing, nose touching, a few pecking on the cheeks, corner of lips lol it was just steamy and intimate lol I had to cover my eyes a few times when watching it first aired lol back in 2014 I think lol

xodxo

Based on her interview on GMM25, Prang's English is very good. No wonder since she graduated from international school with 1st class honor and a GPA of 3.78. She was a scholarship student of Mahidol University. :nut:She got scholarship since high school because she won a science competition. How can someone so beautiful, can act, sing, play violin, guitar, and is also intelligent. :eek:
-------

That's why Punjan keep asking her to speak English with him.:risas3:
She is a sweet heart! Makes me adore her just 10x more hahahahaha and yes her English is actually pretty decent for someone never speaking it frequently.

PJ— hahahahaha that dork! Lol now he wants Ms Prang to speak English and help him lol :p

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Okay, last summary is short.

EP 15 END
Por Date's father dreams of his eldest son, who is saying goodbye by giving him a ring and a poem. Soon Por Date's father becomes very sick almost dying, he tells Por Date to look after the household and his mother, Khun Ying.

King Narai also becomes more sick, Falcon plans to revolt and make the king's adopted son become king and rule in place of King Narai. He tries doing everything to benefit for the french trading businees.
When Pra Petracha finds out and he plans to get rid of Falcon, by having Por Date trick him to go visit the king. So when falcon arrives at the palace, Pra Petracha arrests him. Falcon begs to see Mae Malee for the last time, Por Date promises to look after Mae Malee and his sons. And after falcon dies, Pra Petracha becomes King, everyone else gets appointed with new status and titles.

Kade in Karakade's body becomes a Khun Ying while she's still a young woman and pregnant with her first child, Por Date is extremely pleased and looks after her "more than/beyond an egg in a rock". Later, she gives birth to twin boys and named them, Rueng and Rit. Soon after, they have daughters, Kaew and Prang. And all four are friends with Mae Ying Junward and Reung's daughter Duen, and Mae Malee's sons, Yosh and Yohun.

Rosi

Wifey #42
CPY said:
Did you guys noticed that Khun P' can hear Kadesurang's monologue?

What monologue?
What monologue?
I noticed it too. Was it supposed to be like that? Apart from dealing with the mantra, Por Date doesn't have any other spiritual ability (Kade can converse with Karakade & the Teacher). Did he really heard her thoughts or did he guessedd what her sadness is.

Rosi

Wifey #42
Okay, last summary is short.

EP 15 END
Por Date's father dreams of his eldest son, who is saying goodbye by giving him a ring and a poem. Soon Por Date's father becomes very sick almost dying, he tells Por Date to look after the household and his mother, Khun Ying.

King Narai also becomes more sick, Falcon plans to revolt and make the king's adopted son become king and rule in place of King Narai. He tries doing everything to benefit for the french trading businees.
When Pra Petracha finds out and he plans to get rid of Falcon, by having Por Date trick him to go visit the king. So when falcon arrives at the palace, Pra Petracha arrests him. Falcon begs to see Mae Malee for the last time, Por Date promises to look after Mae Malee and his sons. And after falcon dies, Pra Petracha becomes King, everyone else gets appointed with new status and titles.

Kade in Karakade's body becomes a Khun Ying while she's still a young woman and pregnant with her first child, Por Date is extremely pleased and looks after her "more than/beyond an egg in a rock". Later, she gives birth to twin boys and named them, Rueng and Rit. Soon after, they have daughters, Kaew and Prang. And all four are friends with Mae Ying Junward and Reung's daughter Duen, and Mae Malee's sons, Yosh and Yohun.

Thanks, but ahh so sad to know his dad is that ill. Constantine hates Por Date, that's strange him asking him to watch over Malee; she still has her dad. Somebody posted real history just now, the real Malee became a servant?

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
I don't know how to feel about this news.....One part of me is glad its coming soon but... Few weeks ago the author was not even sure when she'll start part 2...she was planning to take time out for research...now suddenly this. I feel they are rushing things a bit to cash in on the super popularity of this part. But they need to remember this part looks so well done is because it sure took its time from filming to post production to airing... it was 2 years, right?
I'm right there with you. I hope they aren't too overworked though. Writer included...can't imagine the pressure she must feel. If it's BPS 2, I'd rather this time it take time in modern times. So happy Bella and Pope signed on tho. I'm definitely picturing a 2 year time frame too. Especially since Bella is booked the rest of the year, and Pope is booked rest of next year.

--

On another note--about the kids...all I can think about is how they 4 older ones look like they all could be the same age lol technically Reung their daughter was born first..then the twins..then the eldest daughter. Sorry about being nit picky about this lol however, the 2 girls are sooo pretty.

@Rosi

I think at the end of the day, it just comes down to him knowing it's his end. You don't really have a choice at the point and is desperate. Por Date is the only one he has a mutual connection with. Por Date probably knows how Kade cherishes Malee and Falcon deep down I'm sure knows Kade is Malee's only friend. Por Date is the only one he can speak to. As much as Por Date didn't support the direction of Falcon, he always didn't interfere with Falcon's personal life although Falcon was jealous, he never thought too much of it...so it makes sense of him stepping up to give Falcon that last reassurance before he set to die.

_mLove_

sarNie Hatchling
Sure...sure...sure :p LOLs. I mean I did tried to watch him with Mew but for some reason couldn't finish it. Mew is pretty and I do like her but....but. Then I tried Diana and him and they do look good together but..........I got bored with the story after a while and stop watching it. I didn't fangirl much with them. Him and Ploy, emmh, no thanks. She does look way too old for him and plus the story was not my cup of tea. I tried very very hard to watch the one with him and Namtarn but the characters did not stand out to me at all so I stop watching it too.

LOLs, then there is this one and it was PERFECT! Thank goodness Chompoo back out of this one because I do not think they match at all. Btw way, I better see you phatman!!!
Out of all of Pope's lakorns, I've only gotten into two of them before this one - Khun Chai Pawornruj and Sapai Jao. I did skip a few parts in KCP. They didn't have that much drama compared to the other 3 younger brothers'. Pope was cute in Sapai Jao but Namtarn bothered me when she randomly and weirdly zoned out whenever she sees flowers. That was just so weird and off. LOL He's a great actor with poorly written scripts/story lines.

And yes, I cannot imagine Chompoo playing Karaked and Kadesurang. NO NO NO! I also cannot imagine any other actors to play Por Date too. :love:

Rosi

Wifey #42
LOL, I'm watching parts of epi 14 and Por Date is so adorable when he's jealous! He's jealous of himself in the future LOL tsk tsk tsk this dude!

Date : He looks like Reung? The face, the name, the same? Is that why you clicked with him that easily from the start?
Kade: Yes. (she adds...) You're smart; you put it all in a nutshell.
(Her sucking up didn't work, his face looks hard)
Date: He loves you?
Kade: Yes. (she rubs it in) And he said it to me too
(That face!! Even if he's not saying anything!)
Kade: You're not jealous? Possessive?
Date: What's there to be? I heard everything. He's way off course in the future, you're stuck here, no way you'll ever see each other again! You're separated forever! So me, Jealous? That'll make the Gods laugh! Get into the house now!

He's spiteful! And glad Reungrit is nowhere in these parts for the next 300 years. What's that if not jealousy haha

Love that song when she was talking to the Teacher; the vocals were stretching it in a lazy, softened moment

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
I will put my trust in the writer and the production team! Whatever the out come I'll always know that if it got Popella in there, the chemistry would be explosives.

I'm not complaining because if I have to wait 2 years to see them again, and in another season of BPS then bring it on.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Louis sings the ost

Most at the event too

He says amazing :).

https://instagram.com/p/BhWCEEoBxHH/
Labor scene and those concern look on Date face
He is so worried.

Ok guys, there's a post in the comment of Sjdk private group where it said the script is coming out for BS2. I saw that people said The author said it would be finished by end of this year, and they start filming next year. Pope and Bella is going to be pranangs and signed a contract already. Here's a picture from the post
Awesome :).

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Date : He looks like Reung? The face, the name, the same? Is that why you clicked with him that easily from the start?
Kade: Yes. (she adds...) You're smart; you put it all in a nutshell.
(Her sucking up didn't work, his face looks hard)
Date: He loves you?
Kade: Yes. (she rubs it in) And he said it to me too
(That face!! Even if he's not saying anything!)
Kade: You're not jealous? Possessive?
Date: What's there to be? I heard everything. He's way off course in the future, you're stuck here, no way you'll ever see each other again! You're separated forever! So me, Jealous? That'll make the Gods laugh! Get into the house now!

He's spiteful! And glad Reungrit is nowhere in these parts for the next 300 years. What's that if not jealousy haha

Love that song when she was talking to the Teacher; the vocals were stretching it in a lazy, softened moment
I think that part was my favorite too . I love how he's telling he's not jealous because no way can she ever go back to Reungrit, she's stuck with him now. But then you see tiny bits of jealously coming off of his face. Like Dude that was you in the future, you guys are talking about. If only Por Date knew the truth lol.

Out of all of Pope's lakorns, I've only gotten into two of them before this one - Khun Chai Pawornruj and Sapai Jao. I did skip a few parts in KCP. They didn't have that much drama compared to the other 3 younger brothers'. Pope was cute in Sapai Jao but Namtarn bothered me when she randomly and weirdly zoned out whenever she sees flowers. That was just so weird and off. LOL He's a great actor with poorly written scripts/story lines.

And yes, I cannot imagine Chompoo playing Karaked and Kadesurang. NO NO NO! I also cannot imagine any other actors to play Por Date too. :love:
Yea...no one can be Por Date or Kade like Popella. They may look the part but I don't think the chemistry will ever be the same.