[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Here’s my two cents on Taew, Bella, Mew, etc. I have watched a lot of Thai dramas, my favorite actress is Aum. I was such a fan that I went back to watch all of her lakorns. Now, I feel that Bella surpasses Aum as my favorite now since Aum has not been feeding any work and her acting has not come to par lately, but I did love her in Phrao. Ever since Bella’s lakorn with Jenny and Pong, I became a fan, but with BPS I am truly in love with her acting. And I have gone back to watch some of her dramas, and I have to say she did really well on all her portrayals, but the male leads was not as much. In Wemarn Mekala, she nailed her role which is similar comedic to this but Andrews acting was just way off. She nailed her role in Padiwarade also but James role in my opinion was a douche, always wanting his way most of the time. I believe Bella can play any role, she can do comedy, drama, play cute, rai, and her crying is beautiful where you don’t get annoyed with and of course she has the body. I love Taew also, but she has an ugly sound when she cries. I’ve watched a lot of Taews lakorn also which Nakee and the one with Nadech was my favorites but it didn’t make me go back to rewatch it 10x like BPS did, just becuz Bella’s character is just too darn cute and lovable here. And I believe Pope doing a great job at staring and sniffing is just becuz Bella is that darn beautiful so it comes out natural for him. Mew also has an ugly facial expression when she cries. Look wise Bella beats out Taew and Mew by far.
I was just saying about Andrew and his character in there lol. He can't act like he used to..like with passion. Could be something that comes with ages? Lol..but i can see the difference.

As to Taew, I think she sound ok when crying. I actually liked her crying in Nakee.

Mew, I don't think her crying was that bad. She was good in the one with Mark and Taew. She's cute and would love to see her act on more serious role!

I like them all but just that Bella is my girl crush!

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
I wonder why the writers decided to leave him until the end?? I wonder if they discussed this with Rom Paeng.

I wanted to watch the one with Chakrit, BUT there was Chomp. Haha.

Wow good job! You are halfway there!
Omg I watched part of Sai See Plerng but I just couldn't watch Chom.. it got hard to lol her eyes just had no damn emotions.. I used to like her when I was younger, but now that I'm older it's like eh.. lol

geestory

sarNie Hatchling
Watching Prang in loukgolf's english room (I've been waiting for this since like 24 hrs ago man!) and I just cannot get over Prang's beauty

Prang is just SO gorgeous

You know, watching k-dramas & k-pop used to make me want to have super pale skin (because the whole pale milky white skin is like the ideal part of k-beauty), but oh goodness, Prang's skin got me going like :love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
I don't doubt it, about it's got to be better & more beautiful than Date or Janward's poem. I feel sure his eyes were often on Janward during this scene, but Kade's poem made his take notice - it's got to. I have to look for the poem too!!

Another thing about Date - You realised he's the typical man's man basically doing whatever he wants & wouldn't gawk at making decisions? Yet wasn't he (albeit straightfaced) desperately hiding behind Kade's CPR stunt to nail her as his mate? Instead of brazenly admitting upfront to dad he wants her now, he played the gentleman's card to supposedly save her public virtue. Kade was so cute when this was happening, haha, she was like "We don't need to do this! The crowd knows! I was all that time yelling - it's CPR! It's CPR!"
He was such a sneaky jerk for throwing it all on Kade and her reputation just so he wouldn't have to admit he liked her now so he didn't mind marrying her.....Men and their stupid pride..

The emotional connection and chemistry between Bella and Pope is off the hook, but you can tell Pope is very careful when touching Bella. Haha. I know it works in favor of BPS because that's how Kadate's relationship is, but even so you can tell Pope is just awkward with girls altogether. Haha.
Yeah...Thats what I see as well....Playboy my ass.....he's awkward as hell with girls he's not close to....it also comes out on screen.....just notice how close he gets to Bella off screen....or how touchy they are behind the scenes...and compare that with other actresses....I bet he never got as close to others. These two are totally comfortable with each other...like buddies.....look at Bella wiping his sweat all the time....Pope fixing her hair...
I find actors and actresses who are good friends off screen tend to have great chemistry on screen.
And I also get what you mean by him being careful....Pope is just a gentleman in real life as well, it seems...he knows his limits.

Pope's character sucks. He's such a fool. Urgh! Makes my head boil! So far my least favorite Pope character.
Lol...then I just lost all reason to watch SapaiJao.:pancarta:

The video with the OST covered by the TU symphony Orchestra.....just listen to the crowd after the first notes started.....man I so wish I was there among them....I would've done the same....

Last edited:

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
https://www.instagram.com/p/BhVtiVLhEqP/?taken-by=buppesannivasfans
and
https://www.instagram.com/p/BhVd4DHn7RF/?taken-by=buppesannivasxfans
Looks like Joi has got the twin boys addicted to hen fighting as well and they got busted by Mom and dad....but who are they glaring at like so....the lil sis?...Is she the one who got them busted? :confused12:
https://instagram.com/p/BhWCEEoBxHH/
Labor scene and those concern look on Date face
Awww looks so worried....I'm just surprised he's not breaking down the door....:risas3:

wannaknowlakorn

sarNie Egg
Can’t believe that we only have 1 episode left. Lucky us that there’ll be 3 special episode. But still :( I couldn’t imagine what will my wednesday-thursday-friday (since the engsub always out on friday lol) would be without bps. I think im going to have a hardtime withdrawing myself from this lakorn

Nik

sarNie Hatchling
Can’t believe that we only have 1 episode left. Lucky us that there’ll be 3 special episode. But still :( I couldn’t imagine what will my wednesday-thursday-friday (since the engsub always out on friday lol) would be without bps. I think im going to have a hardtime withdrawing myself from this lakorn
Me too :sad6: