[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Dang you guys jumped 40 pages! Great job! Too lazy to go back lol I'll do that tomorrow.

Seems like their youngest daughter will probably take after Kade's outgoing and "trouble maker" like personality based off of the pictures lol

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Love this thread. I love reading u guys comments. So entertaining just like BPS.

Regarding rating, probably arrive after 12:00 pm.

Regarding casts and their schedule, I can't keep up anymore. :facepalm: They all are still busy. I follow Bella, Pope, Prang and Punjan the closest. And I gotta say Prang is getting more hot since she got to have events with many hot guys. :naughty2:

Apri 4 with Punjan in Chiang Mai
April 5 alone in Ayuttaya
April 7 with Got
April 8 with Earthz
April 9 alone for SCB bank promotion
April 10 with Punjan

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Ahh no no to be honest i never find Asia prince Kwang soo aka Giraffe being good-looking nor attractive at all haha but yes he is funny,cute and crazy sometimes LOL
TBH, I don't even think he is handsome but you're right he is funny. I thought he was like 40 years old until my sister corrected me hahaha. Asia Prince? no way, more like Asia Jester hahahah. Pope can be our Asia or Thai Prince! and Bella can be his princess :love::love::love:

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Dang you guys jumped 40 pages! Great job! Too lazy to go back lol I'll do that tomorrow.

Seems like their youngest daughter will probably take after Kade's outgoing and "trouble maker" like personality based off of the pictures lol
Yeap! she is daddy little girl. She sooo cute riding in that boat like Kade..sigh, what a cute family!

Love this thread. I love reading u guys comments. So entertaining just like BPS.

Regarding casts and their schedule, I can't keep up anymore. :facepalm: They all are still busy. I follow Bella, Pope, Prang and Punjan the closest. And I gotta say Prang is getting more hot since she got to have events with many hot guys. :naughty2:

April 7 with Got
April 8 with Earthz
April 10 with Punjan
DANG! Can we switch place Prang? lol

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
I'm sure others are on the same boat with me. Lakorns will not be the same anymore after BPS ends. My expectations are high now lol.

I am looking forward to more historical lakorns with BPS vibe. No annoying side characters, a lakorn that will make us laugh, cry, and learn so much about Thai history. This was a total game changer and I'm actually curious to see if other lakorn maker/production will learn some pointers from BPS.

On another note, I am going to watch all the episodes again now. ;)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

April 7 with Got
April 8 with Earthz
April 10 with Punjan
Oh dang!! Haha.

Keep up my friend! Haha.
I think it's so cute. I can't wait to see them on screen!

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
While waiting for BPS on Wednesday to arrive, what is everybody watching???

I'm starting on Buang Rak Satan. Not sure if I can follow through the lakorn. But damn.... Lum Pakorn is fine fine....
leurd rak torranong. Just got to the after willing scene. I'm probably going to skip to the ending soon since Best is going to move in. Then after this, don't know lol.

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
B948B879-2621-4E6D-81E8-9978C112121A.jpeg Wow. Pope standing behind 3 of his leading ladies. Seriously, back then who knew these two will be even more famous together then their koojin counterpart. Pope and Bella’s career played out like BPS. The so close yet so far destiny lol

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Yeap! she is daddy little girl. She sooo cute riding in that
DANG! Can we switch place Prang? lol
Oh dang!! Haha.
Yes Dang!! Suddenly feel sad though that BPS is ending soon. I wonder what will happen to the casts after this lakorn end. Will Pope and Bella status are up? Will Punjan and Prang become primetime p'ek n'ek or stuck with supporting in primetime and pranang in evening lakorn?:(

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
Yay welcome aboard!!!! It gets better!!!

Ok who remembers this mv? The voice aren't all that but I love Pope in this mv. I remember this was after Dok Som See Thong and fans wanted closure.
Omg i remember!!! Lol its so sad and i hated Chom in it! But i like the meaning of the song though.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yes Dang!! Suddenly feel sad though that BPS is ending soon. I wonder what will happen to the casts after this lakorn end. Will Pope and Bella status are up? Will Punjan and Prang become primetime p'ek n'ek or stuck with supporting in primetime and pranang in evening lakorn?:(
I feel like everything will go back to normal honestly, but who knows.

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
Or it could be that I Love him so in my eyes he had chemistry with everyone lol. Whether I want to watch him with them is another story hahaha. I saw chemistry with Ploy but I couldn't get myself to sit through that lakorn lol.

Are we getting off topic again? Lol

I guess Pope went to meditate already
https://www.instagram.com/p/BhTnUmrn4VK/

Also saw Got is in Ayuttaya. Seems like a lot of celebrities went to Ayuttaya for the weekend.
Gosh. I wish they were in Ayutthaya when I was there last week. My ass would probably get arrested for jumping on them and get sent to hell for trying to Lo Sam Pao with them while on the grounds of the temples lol (not that I would do that coz I know how to act at temples) haha

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Gosh. I wish they were in Ayutthaya when I was there last week. My ass would probably get arrested for jumping on them and get sent to hell for trying to Lo Sam Pao with them while on the grounds of the temples lol (not that I would do that coz I know how to act at temples) haha
Omg you lol but I feel you though. I am still cracking up and blushing about lo sam pao.

With BPS ending, I am happy that we're getting Neung Dao next. Even if it is about 70 years later and they'll be war, it will keep people wanting to know more about Ayuttaya era..

Popella

sarNie Juvenile
TBH, I don't even think he is handsome but you're right he is funny. I thought he was like 40 years old until my sister corrected me hahaha. Asia Prince? no way, more like Asia Jester hahahah. Pope can be our Asia or Thai Prince! and Bella can be his princess :love::love::love:
Wow your sister is right, look at this picture of Pope on today or Saturday/Sunday after he went to the temple, his smile and his face look like Kwang Soo a little bit, especially his smile haha.

IMG_2729.JPG

The new picture for the next episode, the husband and wife still so in love even had 4 growing up kids haha

https://www.instagram.com/p/BhUG3P8hNfz/?explore=true

Last edited: