[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Hahahahahaha. I forgot he's in Ayutthaya right now. Omg that was really good.

Hey that's Phra Phetchracha!! I like him. His name is Big Sarut Vijittranon. Apparently a musician as well. Hehe. I like him. . . did I say I like him already? I like him.

I like Kwangsoo, but no I don't see Pope in him or vice versa. Hahaha.

Maybe they should do like a Magnificent 7 or Samurai kind of movie. All the males in this movie need to be together again! That'll feed the frenzy the way Kade was drooling when she walked into the temple grounds - 6-pack! 7-pack! 8-pack!

CPY

GotomySin
Hahahahahaha. I forgot he's in Ayutthaya right now. Omg that was really good.

Hey that's Phra Phetchracha!! I like him. His name is Big Sarut Vijittranon. Apparently a musician as well. Hehe. I like him. . . did I say I like him already? I like him.

I like Kwangsoo, but no I don't see Pope in him or vice versa. Hahaha.

Got and Big is a great dad-son combo. I wonder how they will act if they are siblings in a lakorn.

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
From what I understand we'll see Karakade's POV and special bts and bloopers .
There will also be deleted scenes for us fans. I believe they’re airing one special ep a week (3 episodes) Idk when it will air but they said it will be like a treat for us fans
Ohhh, okay. Thank you! Anxiously waiting for the last episode, but a big part of me doesn’t want to let go yet. I’m normally not emotionally attached to lakorns, but I’ll be surprised if I don’t cry a river for the finale. Already bursted for episode 13 and 14. Haha!

CPY

GotomySin
Opposite of Bella in BS and Khunchai Puttipat

Khunchai Puttipat: She is good in vegetable/fruit cravings

BS: No, Juang even laughed at her. But she got Juang's back.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Watching episode 6 and started balling my eyes out when the trio were getting whipped, so much love and loyalty there now
Juang is a much better person, her first day out with Kade & in that one afternoon she's already willing to defy the order to whip Kade.

lani

sarNie Hatchling
btw, my sister and I got to a debating on if Pope look like Kwang Soo. I was like, he doesn't..maybe the smile but Pope cuter!

Ahh no no to be honest i never find Asia prince Kwang soo aka Giraffe being good-looking nor attractive at all haha but yes he is funny,cute and crazy sometimes LOL

Popella

sarNie Juvenile
Last edited:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ehhh... I think you're in here more than watching Sapai Jao. Lol
Haha. Yes. That's how uninteresting it is.
I only pay attention to Pope and PJ's scenes.

Maybe they should do like a Magnificent 7 or Samurai kind of movie. All the males in this movie need to be together again! That'll feed the frenzy the way Kade was drooling when she walked into the temple grounds - 6-pack! 7-pack! 8-pack!
Oo. That would be good!

Ohhh, okay. Thank you! Anxiously waiting for the last episode, but a big part of me doesn’t want to let go yet. I’m normally not emotionally attached to lakorns, but I’ll be surprised if I don’t cry a river for the finale. Already bursted for episode 13 and 14. Haha!
I still don't know what I will do when this ends.

They were crying so hard for each other, while below stairs the bleeding Joi was heartbroken listening to their cries.
Joi did so well in that scene. When he went downstairs and started bawling I felt so bad for him. After all it wasn't his fault.

I'm allergic to more than 15+ ep's....

I liked SJ vicky's version... but watched for the 2nd pairing

I'm trying pin anong but can't seem to get into it..

I'm sick of endless n'rai

I appreciate no real n'rai here
Yup. This is like a once in a lifetime lakorn with no nang'rais.

Okay— where are we now??? Lol
Me trying to catch up with the last convo lmaooo
Um. . . I'm not sure. Haha. I know I've been talking about:

Sapai Jao

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
While waiting for BPS on Wednesday to arrive, what is everybody watching???

I'm starting on Buang Rak Satan. Not sure if I can follow through the lakorn. But damn.... Lum Pakorn is fine fine....
Haha.
Sapai Jao for me.