[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
Excuse my randomness while trying to find that video.

I just realized in this video at around 2:00 they ask if Bella, Prang and Susie were the last women on Earth who would he choose and he said Susie! (Are my interpretations correct??) Hahaha. Thanks for sinking the Popella boat Pope. Haha.
Lol! I think that ship never existed for me. I like Bella and Weir. I think Pope is very considerate of Weir to not choose Bella. Lol I can’t see Pope hook up with his costars he seems too private and would marry someone outside the business, but then who knows lol. Kade and Por Date altough are fictional characters will forever keep sailing for me. Lol

I need to watch Nakee! Dunno where the English subs are though!

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Man my phone is lagging and acting weird today haha. It keeps posting half my stuff and I had to keep editing.

You know I was surprised that they made her nangek in her second lakorn they didn't even give her nangrai a chance but then again it's destiny lol. But yeah she came a long way from looks and acting. I liked her in that.lakorn with Mark too even though there weren't much chemistry but it is Mark lol. Now that I think of it, Bella has been playing a few (4) soul, ghost type of lakorns lol. She's just destined to play these types of role.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Lol! I think that ship never existed for me. I like Bella and Weir. I think Pope is very considerate of Weir to not choose Bella. Lol I can’t see Pope hook up with his costars he seems too private and would marry someone outside the business, but then who knows lol. Kade and Por Date altough are fictional characters will forever keep sailing for me. Lol

Shipping is fine as long as people recognizes reality. To quote Nadech "don't put your hope and energy into someone else's relationship, you're just going to be disappointed and hurt". Something along that line but AMEN to that Nadech! Love that quote.

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
Is there any chance of Weir and Bella working together.....they are in different channels and everything... so dramas are out....can they do movies at least? Or is it not allowed too?
I'd love to see them work together....or have they already and I just don't know about it?

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Is there any chance of Weir and Bella working together.....they are in different channels and everything... so dramas are out....can they do movies at least? Or is it not allowed too?
I'd love to see them work together....or have they already and I just don't know about it?
I think they can cus Mario and Mai were from different channels.whrn thry did Mae Nak.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
This lakorn has all the chemistry that leaves you craving for more and makes you all giggle..aww.. you name it. I usually scan through scenes but not with this. As much as I love Tawipob... I still scan through some scenes.

Btw, I FINALLY watch Nakee! I spent the whole day and stayed up until 7 am finishing Nakee! No wonder the ratings are high.... poor Kumkaew! Always getting bullied and look down... nothing feels worst than being hurt by someone you loved for centuries. :crybaby2::sad6: the mom... sigh makes me cry!
Yeah, if Narkee didn't have the annoying side characters it would've been a favorite lakorn of mine. Unfortunately it fell short because of that, so I only watched the beginning and the finale.

Hahaha. I guess I should've said Kadate. Thanks for sinking my Kadate ship. Haha.

Man my phone is lagging and acting weird today haha. It keeps posting half my stuff and I had to keep editing.

You know I was surprised that they made her nangek in her second lakorn they didn't even give her nangrai a chance but then again it's destiny lol. But yeah she came a long way from looks and acting. I liked her in that.lakorn with Mark too even though there weren't much chemistry but it is Mark lol. Now that I think of it, Bella has been playing a few (4) soul, ghost type of lakorns lol. She's just destined to play these types of role.
Yeah I think she said something along the line of "they said I'm pretty, but not ready yet." I'm glad they saw potential in her and gave her a big role.
And yes, I like her versatility in playing these roles. Who else has done it more than her??? Hahaha. Even Anne hasn't!

They filmed a movie together, not as a couple though, but that movie was controversial so it never made it on the screen.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I think they can cus Mario and Mai were from different channels.whrn thry did Mae Nak.
I wonder how differently they view movies and lakorns. Like what's more pupular in Thailand and is it better to be a film actress or a lakorn actress. Haha. I would assume Thai lakorns are bigger nationally and Thai films are bigger internationally.

Ju1es

sarNie Egg
Yeah, if Narkee didn't have the annoying side characters it would've been a favorite lakorn of mine. Unfortunately it fell short because of that, so I only watched the beginning and the finale.
Yeah, I didn't watch it 2yrs ago because of the childish annoying characters on the side. I kinda wish Kumkaew take out the whole village. Hahahha. Everyone of them deserves to die. Lol

I actually like Por Date's dad character. He's really nice and can give you a warm feelings compare to other lakorm he's in. I've seen a few that makes me "dislike" him and just make me want to turn off the TV. LOL

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, I didn't watch it 2yrs ago because of the childish annoying characters on the side. I kinda wish Kumkaew take out the whole village. Hahahha. Everyone of them deserves to die. Lol
HAHAHA I was wishing for the same thing. I remember throwing my pillow at my tv once cus I wanted her to take out the whole village and the nangrai clique. See that's why I didn't get into that lakorn as much as BPS cus I couldn't stand the side characters. Plus that whole spell on the praek crap are sooooo 90s that I got bored of it and just waited to watch the ending. The ending got me even more mad but that's my fault cus I should had known that Nak does not have happy endings in love. :( Nonetheless Taew was great in there, she deserved all those awards that year like Aum deserved all the awards this year. Well anyways, another different with BPS is that all the side characters were not boring and they brought spices to the story. :thumbup:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

I actually like Por Date's dad character. He's really nice and can give you a warm feelings compare to other lakorm he's in. I've seen a few that makes me "dislike" him and just make me want to turn off the TV. LOL
HAHAHA I was wishing for the same thing. I remember throwing my pillow at my tv once cus I wanted her to take out the whole village and the nangrai clique. See that's why I didn't get into that lakorn as much as BPS cus I couldn't stand the side characters. Plus that whole spell on the praek crap are sooooo 90s that I got bored of it and just waited to watch the ending. The ending got me even more mad but that's my fault cus I should had known that Nak does not have happy endings in love. :( Nonetheless Taew was great in there, she deserved all those awards that year like Aum deserved all the awards this year. Well anyways, another different with BPS is that all the side characters were not boring and they brought spices to the story. :thumbup:
I didn't mind the ending to Narkee.

Btw I'm reading lovefia's recaps on BPS and she made a collage of Date's dearest smiles so I thought I'd share:

Credit: lovefia blog

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
Ok ladies what is DOTS?

As for the people who is not watching this and missing out. I only heard of very few and their reasons aren't that the lakorn isn't good or what not but I keep hearing that it's because Bella's acting is annoying or that she's over acting. Well that's when I'm like aww then those people didn't take take the time to really understand the lakorn because they just don't like Bella already. Which is cool cus there are some lakorns I refuse to watch cus I don't like the nangek. The other reason I've been hearing and reading is due to the success of the lakorn cus they are fans of so and so and did not appreciate that this lakorn is such a mega hit where as the lakorns of their favs aren't.

I became a fan of Bella cus of Weir but after this lakorn, I'm a fan of hers because of her. Especially after knowing what she was going through whole filming this. Great admiration for her. As for Pope, this just cement my love for him and I hope he never gets left behind again.

Right!!! I can't blame them (those who aren't fond of Bella) because there are particularly three Thai actresses/actors that I will not watch AT ALL because they're in there. I call them the Bermuda Triangle. :risas3:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I didn't mind the ending to Narkee.

Btw I'm reading lovefia's recaps on BPS and she made a collage of Date's dearest smiles so I thought I'd share:

Credit: lovefia blog
I love Pope's smile, just love him. I'm getting a new puppy in 6 months and will name him p'Meun or Pope. I wonder if my bf will be ok with it. :risas3:

Last edited:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Right!!! I can't blame them (those who aren't fond of Bella) because there are particularly three Thai actresses/actors that I will not watch AT ALL because they're in there. I call them the Bermuda Triangle. :risas3:
HAHAHA Bermuda Triangle? Oh man you have me curious to know who they are. Lol

I'm just now watching 3Zaap, she's so sparkling but her earrings annoys me lol.

Hahaha. Popey?? Haha
Oooooo love that name!!! POPEY!!!!

geestory

sarNie Hatchling
@KitKat516 DOTS was okay when you watch it at first, but it's not a drama you would want to rewatch. I liked it in the beginning, but I think I only liked DOTS because of song joong ki & song hye gyo.

I barely rewatch korean dramas, but i ALWAYS rewatch thai. There are some that I've probably watched like...5-6x (no shame)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
HAHAHA Bermuda Triangle? Oh man you have me curious to know who they are. Lol

I'm just now watching 3Zaap, she's so sparkling but her earrings annoys me lol.

Oooooo love that name!!! POPEY!!!!
Omg yes her earrings are sooo annoying!!

@KitKat516 DOTS was okay when you watch it at first, but it's not a drama you would want to rewatch. I liked it in the beginning, but I think I only liked DOTS because of song joong ki & song hye gyo.

I barely rewatch korean dramas, but i ALWAYS rewatch thai. There are some that I've probably watched like...5-6x (no shame)
Me too! It's so weird. Thai lakorns and Indian/HK movies are the only things I will rewatch a gazillion times. I don't know why I can't really rewatch Kdramas even if they are my absolute fav's. Haha.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart

I like the nangek too but I just couldn't get into it. Maybe I'll try again someday lol But yes I agree with you. I can't rewatch kdrama but I rewatch Thai drama like there's no tomorrow. Like Pope's SJ, I rewatched that so often and I'll probably rewatch BPS many times too. I mean I've already rewatched epi 1 to 14 twice already and it hasn't even ended yet lol.

HAHAHA Nui Sujira role-playing BPS scene
https://www.instagram.com/p/BhNS0f5hzy7/

Last edited: