[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi

Wifey #42
EPISODE 5
I hated Por Date for making moony eyes at Janwant in front of everyone!! Especially at his house when they were both in process of penning poems. Being coy & all that this girl & him too they're the two of them being utterly shameless. Date is also cruel to Kade & insulting her in company about her craziness, incapable of poetry, & even killed her mango dipping sauce that afternoon.

But Kade shut them all up with her poem! (Wishing I know what's said) And this is the moment when Janwant totally lost her hold on Daet. That sneaky boy's ardent gaze has suddenly locked target in another direction.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
They should do a duet w/ the rapping...Noon is look tung and louis is more pop hahaha

They both posted it on their IG. They should release a full version cover

I have never gave anyone a neg. Or reported anyone. If I don't like it...I skip the comment and move on. If a lakorn don't interest me I don't go into the forum...
I saw Noon was in the studio recording the song and Louis was with her, but didn’t think he would rap with her. Watch, this duet is gonna get pretty popular too. Hahha.
Yea, I’ve learn to just ignore negative comments and just move on. If I don’t like it, I just won’t go into the thread. Everyone has their own opinions and not everyone is going to agree.

Last edited:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I think someone said it might not show until Monday? due to holiday and not opening on weekend?
Oh— but Holiday in Thailand? What? Songkran isn’t til mid April? Lol alright, maybe they’re still figuring it out. Usually most ratings are updated the next day on a very HOT lakorn though. eeks, just gonna have to wait I guess lol :p

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Oh— but Holiday in Thailand? What? Songkran isn’t til mid April? Lol alright, maybe they’re still figuring it out. Usually most ratings are updated the next day on a very HOT lakorn though. eeks, just gonna have to wait I guess lol :p
lol, I have no idea, just saw someone posted that about the rating a few pages back hahahaha

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Ok all of you Mae Janward and Reung's shippers, I'm going to do a short MV for them tonight and need a list of good/sweet song that will match with their relationship. For whatever reason can't think of any at the moment or I can but just don't match. I want either Thai or American songs. Thanks

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Oh yeah it is a holiday weekend in Thailand. Today April 7th marked the anniversary of the fall of Ayuttaya
https://www.instagram.com/p/BhRqWf2DFRI/

xodxo

It’s cool we can wait ahaha I just hope it’s updated by at least Tuesday, cuz it would feel unusual to see such a delay in the ratings.:confused0:

Rosi

Wifey #42
I can't stop crying each time they flashed to Reung in his robes....

Did anyone noticed a tiny second, on one of those mornings when Kade had to fight against Prik to take over merit duties to the monks, she had a momentary pause..... for elsewhere in the present her mum & grandma were making offerings too. Kade heard the whispers from far away, her mum praying her in a better lifetime, reborn in a good place, happy and will meet someone who loves her. She also prayed for her daughter to live a longer life, unlike the short time which they had together. The night before in the present, her mum had wished for death because she missed her too much.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Huh? Did someone get a warning again? Off topic? Lol why am I so confused?! Lol :p

I haven’t seen any off topic stuff in here, there’s a bagillion stuff to talk about in here. Everyone’s famous including the maids ahhahahahahaha
No, we are always going off topic.. I saw the teaser for Pope's next drama here hahahaa

Haha. I'm glad we all are adults in here who just enjoy this drama for what it is!!!
:risas3::risas3: Most of us can be mature about opinions and certain comments. There's a few somewhere hiding that probably aren't, that will come out eventually.

Rosi

Wifey #42
Ok all of you Mae Janward and Reung's shippers, I'm going to do a short MV for them tonight and need a list of good/sweet song that will match with their relationship. For whatever reason can't think of any at the moment or I can but just don't match. I want either Thai or American songs. Thanks
For a start - An old but beautiful song - MY ALL from that album Butterfly by Mariah Carey
but I like that song from Weir as he rides his motorbike in Morassom Sawaat.

xodxo

No, we are always going off topic.. I saw the teaser for Pope's next drama here hahaha
Okay— so in their defense that person was trying to show that Pope’s next lakron was KSTD and Pope’s in that and in here as well so it makes sense to show it, right? Lol so it wasn’t entirely off topic.

Like I don’t mind if other people mention Bella’s lakorn with Great in here for the purpose of discussing what lakorn they have lining up next, girl. And showing a clip of that lakorn doesn’t bother me lol cuz not everyone could have seen it lol :p

Just my thoughts lol :p