[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
GOT isn't that short...

He didn't need to be pk to shine to many ppl...I like how he was able to be versatile.. pk role can be pretty limited

1 of my fav historical romance book is RANSOM by julie garwood.- it would be a dream to see it translate on screen
OMG Ransom is my #1 favorite novel too!!!!!!!!!! I read it at least 2x per year for YEARS!!!!!!!

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹
I was thinking about the possibility of the sequel and I realized I would like it to go one of three ways.

Personally, I would rather they ended Kade and Por Date's as is because I just love it and don't want nothing to ruin it. So, either the writer could do a spin off and have someone else travel back to the past during a pivotal moment in history. This person could either meet an elderly Kade and she act as a guide for the new time traveler. Or they could learn about Kade if she has already passed on and realize she is a time traveler like themselves and take some inspiration and hope from her story even though everyone that tells the story of Kade and Por Date thinks Kade was just a little crazy.

Second, one of the children could fall into a coma or die and travel to the future. And it be somewhat like a reverse of Kade and Por Date's story as the person from the past tries to get used to living in the future and dealing with the political or cultural events of now.

Third, another rebirth story where both twins live and they remember their past lives. Kade will be on the lookout for Por Date while Karakade will be trying to be a better person in this life. Maybe the sisters are private investigators or journalists that get caught up in a crime that leads them to the reincarnated Por Date and...whoever Karakade is meant to be with. We could have a reincarnated Reung, Junward, Malee, and Falcon too as they may try to either live differently than their past live or search out those they are connected to before.

But just my thoughts.
I would vote for third option too. If I want a sequel right now, I want to see more of Pope and Bella……might be hard for it to continue being about them following the current story timeline. Not sure how the story of their children will retain the interest of people? Unless the writer has a really good point why to continue with their story.

I also wanna see the reverse of the time travel effect with Kade and Date still around. :')

But then ofc I heard the writer alr intended to write about their children. :confused0:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Did you guys hear what Great said about the lo sam pao? Lol he's all he's going to sink it like the titanic :risas3:. Mae Karakade is his current nangek. :pancarta:
Hahahaha. Oh he's gonna sink it alright. He's gonna sink it so bad Bella can't reincarnate! Haha. Honestly though I think Bella suits them both equally in terms of looks. It's just that currently my heart is with Pope. So. . . screw you Great, don't you dare disturb the peace of the canal! Haha. Jk.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
OMG Ransom is my #1 favorite novel too!!!!!!!!!! I read it at least 2x per year for YEARS!!!!!!!
I wish.. the friend had his own book....loove majority of her books!

I love the characters in the book.

Have you read gentle rogue by johanna lindsey....it's pretty funny

Heather graham civil war series was good too

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Is there a reason why ratings for ep14 hasn’t been posted yet?!? Or are they still calculating?!? Lol maybe they’re trying to throw us a 20 or 21 rating 555555

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I like the 3rd option

I feel part 2 should be new actors... the previous actor can guest star..... they can have the same servants

https://www.instagram.com/p/BhNcD87lymx/

Rock paper scissor ... Haha ha
Hahahahaha. Wtf. Hilarious.

Awe!! So cute. I kind of wish they'd just end the lakorn a few years after Kade gives birth to her first child. I don't really like the idea of seeing the pra'nang all old with teenage kids. I saw an aged Yam with white hair. No no! I don't want that .Haha.

Honestly I don't want a sequel. . . I just want Popella in a modern lakorn. Haha.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Hahaha...Louis prob. Sick of singing

They are soo funny...noon went for both guys and got none...block by p'pin and then louis..joi trying to steal louis haha...Joi had a nice smile

Well great character is an Ahole and 2nd life he love 2nd lead...I know they change it to a messy love Pentagon

Last edited:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I wish.. the friend had his own book....loove majority of her books!

I love the characters in the book.

Have you read gentle rogue by johanna lindsey....it's pretty funny

Heather graham civil war series was good too
Girl are you my cyber twin?! Lol I wished the same and yes I have the other books too. Have you read the River series Jude Deveraux? Love River Lady.

I think for Prom Likit, it would be cool if the praek travel back to the past but then it might not be as fun as a girl traveling back lol.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Is there a reason why ratings for ep14 hasn’t been posted yet?!? Or are they still calculating?!? Lol maybe they’re trying to throw us a 20 or 21 rating 555555
Haha. Because they're enjoying their vacation.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Hahahahaha. Wtf. Hilarious.

Awe!! So cute. I kind of wish they'd just end the lakorn a few years after Kade gives birth to her first child. I don't really like the idea of seeing the pra'nang all old with teenage kids. I saw an aged Yam with white hair. No no! I don't want that .Haha.

Honestly I don't want a sequel. . . I just want Popella in a modern lakorn. Haha.
I hope the sequel is good.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Girl are you my cyber twin?! Lol I wished the same and yes I have the other books too. Have you read the River series Jude Deveraux? Love River Lady.

Omg! I have not read Jude Deveraux...I been reading less books and more short contemporary romance...Linda Howard...lady of the west is a must read

Pom likit ..If the writing/storyline is good... I'll watch it...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BhQGxAXBgeB/

Joi entrance ... he's killing it and that smile..adorb

Last edited:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Omg! I have not read Jude Deveraux...I been reading less books and more short contemporary romance...Linda Howard...lady of the west is a must read

Pom likit ..If the writing/storyline is good... I'll watch it...
Oooo I have not read her books but I do need new authors to discover so I will check that book out. B&N here I come!!!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BhOsJlKjrqm/
Ahh did anyone notice this scene? It was so quick but I saw it and was wondering if Karakade's wedding was the first wedding to have these traditional golden desserts that is now a must for all Thai weddings. Lol Mae Malee's wedding gift to Kade.