wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
I am so frustrated cause the lagging is ssoooooooooo bad
Omg yesterday was wonderful why today out of all day

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡

Rosi

Wifey #42
It's like "Oppa." It invokes feeling of protectiveness, intimacy, or something like that. My heart skipped a beat real hard at the first P'. lolol
Oh, like big brother HONEY kind of thing (not biological brother brother but a big brother he man type of protector). Correct?

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Oh, like big brother HONEY kind of thing (not biological brother brother but a big brother he man type of protector). Correct?
You can kind of think it like that...it's like he's referring to himself in an endearment kind of way. I think just by him referring to himself as P', just is emphasizing how close he feels to her in relations P' and Nong type romantic situation

Like in yesterday's scene when he returned home and Mae Ying Jampa referred to Por Date and Kade's P'...like he's hers...end of story lol

Kind of like how @jkpmeun explains...if you watch more Korean dramas. It's like how the hero wants the heroine to call him Oppa bc it makes them feel closer too lol

jkpmeun

sarNie Hatchling
I just.. there's this moment when Por Date saw Junward for the first time in years, and said that that she "had a lot of fat around the belly."
So Kade told him that "someone made her belly fat." imaoooo this girl

and Por Date, he really doesn't know, does he? LOLOLOL He would be in for another whole level of surprise when Kade got pregnant with "twins" then :clap::aaaaa::risas3:

Or maybe he was just surprised that Karakade dared to say it like that lololol Maybe she phrased it too strangely for him

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Ouch Phaulkon slapped Malee :fighting3:

So why is Malee shocked tho? Did Phaulkon really did not sleep with other women aside from her?

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
@wuzhangs I'm right there with you! Got is on another level with his charms...my thirst is real

I was randomly thinking about how a nice twist it would've been if they made Kade chubby in the end again lol like will Por Date still have her as chubby Kadesurang in this boran time like how Reungrit loved her just they way she was in present life lol

Taking Clara to bed...her fake disagreement to Falcon taking him with her is soooooo an act...-.- What a snake...i don't care about Falcon

I know Kade had to do all she could to make Malee go back to Falcon to not change history...but dang imagined if she left...she wouldn't have the sad life story she did

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Ouch Phaulkon slapped Malee :fighting3:

So why is Malee shocked tho? Did Phaulkon really did not sleep with other women aside from her?
Could be the fact that it was Clara of all people...not sure

Remembered someone saying that Malee was basically there kind of looking after her since Clara was child to the woman she grew up to be, so it's like a huge knife to the back I'd imagine

Last edited:

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
@wuzhangs I'm right there with you! Got is on another level with his charms...my thirst is real

I was randomly thinking about how a nice twist it would've been if they made Kade chubby in the end again lol like will Por Date still have her as chubby Kadesurang in this boran time like how Reungrit loved her just they way she was in present life lol

Taking Clara to bed...her fake disagreement to Falcon taking him with her is soooooo an act...-.- What a snake...i don't care about Falcon

I know Kade had to do all she could to make Malee go back to Falcon to not change history...but dang imagined if she left...she wouldn't have the sad life story she did
Wait till @phatman see that scene ughhh

Got as hot blooded easily angered Luang Sorasak is one of the best cast for this show