[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Omg imnrewatching with end subs and I realize the first thing Khun P’ Por Date did when he got back the first moment he got with her alone, he starts to sniff her again! What a puppy! Sniff me! I love putting flowers in my hair! This couple always be staring at the moon! Makes me wanna bring my man out there to moon watch too!
You're watching with English subs????!! Where? Where?! Tell me!!

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Have you guys liked/ loved a friend before?

Man that crap is hard.
I had this guy who I was getting to know, we became friends for about 6 months. I was at the point where I was starting to like him more than a friend but was unsure at the same time.

Around that time he asked me straight to the point if I liked him. I was hesitant and said not yet, but I'm getting there. He said "Well I really like you, so much." However it was hard bc I was still in school and the impending distance. We both agreed to be friends only bc of those reasons. 1 year eventually passed and I liked him especially but heck we were friends so I held even more. Eventually listened to him talking about other girls and that's when I realized I couldn't just be a friend. On my own I blocked him on facebook. Then eventually, the phone number. Stupid I know, but I was 18.

Last year, I received a PM from him on social media saying he can't believe he finally found me after 4-5 years of losing touch. Almost 1 year later since... I'm at risk at being in the sane. Position again..damn it not learning at all lol

But wasn't it wonderful to love and to express that love no matter what happen? Although mine ended in complete sadness I did not regret because I had 20 years of friendship and a few years of hard love. I often look back and smile at the happy memories because there were more of that than the hurtful memories. A heartbreaking moment in life was preparing you for a greater joy to come because you'll need a strong heart to keep ypu alive and live with it for a long time. Much luck to you, you will find that special someone if not already :)
Yes and it’s tormenting. I’ve been in love with my friend for 10 years now and I think I’ll love him forever. But I finally had to let him go because it was too much for me to bare. For me, he was my friend and my lover. But for him, I was just a place holder. Eventually I didn’t know what I was to him anymore, I couldn’t be called a friend cause we were more than that but I couldn’t be his girl because I wasn’t that. It took 10 years for him to see my love and I thought it’s be like in the lakorns where pr’ek was mean to n’ek throughout but finally lives her at the end and it was all worth it. But in real life it isn’t worth it. He finally claims to love me, and I thought all along that that was what I wanted, to just be loved by him. But in the end it isn’t, it wasn’t with the pain of watching him love others, it wasn’t worth the agony of losing those who loved me because I choose him again and again. I chose him again and again, but he never chose me, even when he had no one to choose from, he still didn’t choose me. And I couldn’t bare that anymore so I had to let him go.

You see my signature, that was one of our conversations....

But now that he finally notices the flower by his feet, someone else already grew a garden around that flower and is caring for the flower with all their heart.

Unrequited Love is heart breaking but we don’t have to hold on to that. There’s a quote that goes something like “suffering doesn’t hold on to you, you hold onto suffering.” So love yourself, let it go, what’s happened was meeant to happen. Sometimes we don’t have to be with the people we love and it’s okay. Live with an open heart and true love will eventually find its way to you

Lols sorry for the Long post

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Omfg guys I'm not done with this Episode yet, but I just have to jump in and express my feelings other wise my heart can't take it!!!! Oh gawd I thought Reung was freak'n romantic in the beginning, but dayum when Date started talking. I. . . I died. I died sooo hard! I. . . my heart is about to burst. I. .
That's what Date said about bursting hearts lol. Don't catch his other disease and start hair sniffing!

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
@beamsgirl omg you got me all sad over here too now T.T beautifully written. You described my feelings perfectly... feeling like a place holder. Like I'm his back up plan you know. The feels... the feels. This whole time I thought your display picture was a cute personal couple picture.

With all our personal friend love stories... can't wait to see our happy fictional couples tomorrow lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
FINISHED! I think I ran out of water in my body. I can't believe I shed sooo much tears. I thought it was no biggy, that I can take the sorrow. Boy was I wrong!!! When she had that dream I cried like a mofo. When she visited the present I cried like a mofo x infinity. What is wrong with me. This episode has no flaws. Everything went by so quickly. . . . . . . I. . . . my eyes are swollen. It's like somebody beat the crap out of me.

Panjan's crying scene hit me the hardest, by the time Pope came out I was sobbing like crazy!!! Last time I cried this hard for a lakorn was during Narkee's finale.

How can the writers so effortlessly transition from comedy to sorrow!!

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Yeah I agree. She was combining Reung and Reungrit and she knew she didn't feel anything for Reung so she thought that it applied to Reungrit too. But as soon as she saw Reungrit again she was sobbing her heart out. I think if you were to put Reungrit and Date side by side it'd be tough for her even though technically they're the same person. She loves Reungrit as her best friend but they never got the chance to develop more. But that friendship provides a hell of a strong foundation and background.

But my saddest 2 scenes are when Reungrit asked Kade's mom for forgiveness and she said he didn't need it. And the other is when Kade dreamed of her mom and grandma. Kade is so sunny and cheerful most of the time but that one scene you knew the sadness of missing her mom and grandma was always with her.
Yes, Kade's thoughts of her family are never far, truly. She was having this conversation on Athutaya's trade with Date's dad, one of the things about lumber being an export & suddenly she said in sadness "there's no trees where I come from". He was surprised, what he knows of her province there's forests & streams; who would cut them down? But seeing her tears he sort of realised - I think at this point he somehow suspected she's not the niece. Her sorrow was just too blatant & different.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Yes and it’s tormenting. I’ve been in love with my friend for 10 years now and I think I’ll love him forever. But I finally had to let him go because it was too much for me to bare. For me, he was my friend and my lover. But for him, I was just a place holder. Eventually I didn’t know what I was to him anymore, I couldn’t be called a friend cause we were more than that but I couldn’t be his girl because I wasn’t that. It took 10 years for him to see my love and I thought it’s be like in the lakorns where pr’ek was mean to n’ek throughout but finally lives her at the end and it was all worth it. But in real life it isn’t worth it. He finally claims to love me, and I thought all along that that was what I wanted, to just be loved by him. But in the end it isn’t, it wasn’t with the pain of watching him love others, it wasn’t worth the agony of losing those who loved me because I choose him again and again. I chose him again and again, but he never chose me, even when he had no one to choose from, he still didn’t choose me. And I couldn’t bare that anymore so I had to let him go.

You see my signature, that was one of our conversations....

But now that he finally notices the flower by his feet, someone else already grew a garden around that flower and is caring for the flower with all their heart.

Unrequited Love is heart breaking but we don’t have to hold on to that. There’s a quote that goes something like “suffering doesn’t hold on to you, you hold onto suffering.” So love yourself, let it go, what’s happened was meeant to happen. Sometimes we don’t have to be with the people we love and it’s okay. Live with an open heart and true love will eventually find its way to you

Lols sorry for the Long post
Man between all of our friend-love relationship experiences we could host a show lol

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Could you give me the link? How to ask the admin to join?
Idk the link since I’m using my phone. But just search for “SJDK fansub private” in the Facebook search bar and the group should come up. And just click the “join” button like you would for any other groups on Facebook. Let me know if that works.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
@beamsgirl omg you got me all sad over here too now T.T beautifully written. You described my feelings perfectly... feeling like a place holder. Like I'm his back up plan you know. The feels... the feels. This whole time I thought your display picture was a cute personal couple picture.

With all our personal friend love stories... can't wait to see our happy fictional couples tomorrow lol

Lols my display is of my boyfriend, the gardener who found me and grew a garden of love around me. My friend of 10 years, we don’t have any pictures together sadly.

But you know I’m your heart that you’re not a place holder. You’re more than that so don’t let anyone else make you that. Stay strong. Lols and yes let’s look forward to our moon/ok couple tomorrow

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Woah— :confused0::confused:

:clap::clap::clap:

I feel like I’m going through this right now :crybaby2:
I would suggest to anyone going through this or ANY form of relation please don't use your friends or mother or father or anyone to speak of anything on your behalf. Hurts or happiness, confront the gal or guy, get it from the horse's mouth. Losing stuff from translation is all too real & for nothing. Get a direct yes or no, and you too be prepared to answer in the same vein. Because it too has happened to me long ago and far away, I was told by a best friend "that guy's got many girls, he's no good, he tried to swing on me, too..." so I walked out. Later I found out that he really loved me as much I did him; I have cried buckets before finding that out.