[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Dearest

恋の予感
Ok I would have to say PJ did a way better job in the emotional scene than Pope. I felt his heartbreak that Kade died and his confession of love towards her. I was disappointed with Pope’s, seems like he was struggling a bit. Sure he is good on them sweet talks and scenes but he still needs to improve on his crying. As for Bella, can’t say enuf on her acting skills..she makes me wanna cry with her every time and laugh when she is so dorky funny. I do hope she and PJ can be pranangs in the future.
Just went to rewatch the episode--just amazed by PJ's scenes. From the accident scene to confession. Wow, he's really good, like he deserves a freaking award (they all should) but he for sure has to get one. Usually, when I watch P'ek do emotional scenes, it comes out so forced and try hard (unless you're Ken T). But PJ was owning every moment and it felt so sincere in his tone. I hope Thai people recognize this handsome hunk for his acting ability cause they're sleeping on ma man, PJ.

Yeah, Pope was a little weak and the tears weren't streaming out his eyes like PJ. But meh, he gets a pass though cause he's lucky he portrayed Por Date's character as serious and doesn't often show emotion so his lack of performance in the crying department is actually fitting. Sniffing is more his forte.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Hmmm we could debate about Reungrit and Pot Date forever.

How long has Reungrit and Kade been friends for? Thought it was for awhile too. Even then, seemed like she saw him only as a friend too and was oblivious to his feelings which may be why she cried at his confession bc of not realizing it. Seems to cherish Reungrit a lot tho obviously bc he's all he had aside from her family. The moment it transitioned to Por Date, and realizing it was him... there was love immediately again hence her saying he's loved her since 300 years ago and being worried about not seeing him again.

But seeing how this all never happened and she wasn't destined to die like their fate was determined before, Reungrit and Kade would've worked out simply because the was no one else in her life she wanted to share things with other than him.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BhKHzQWg9ln/

PJ and Prang are a pretty ass couple. Her voice is more rock to me. I would love for her to do a violin conver of all 3 osts.

@Dearest lmfao at the sniffing comment though you may not have meant it that way Haha

Last edited:

jkpmeun

sarNie Hatchling

How long has Reungrit and Kade been friends for? Thought it was for awhile too. Even then, seemed like she saw him only as a friend too and was oblivious to his feelings which may be why she cried at his confession. posts. Seems to cherish Reungrit a lot tho obviously bc he's all he had aside from her family. The moment it transitioned to Por Date, and realizing it was him... there was love immediately again hence her saying he's loved her since 300 years ago and being worried about not seeing him again.

But seeing how this all never happened and she wasn't destined to die like their fate was determined before, Reungrit and Kade would've worked out simply because the was no one else in her life she wanted to share things with other than him.

PJ and Prang are a pretty ass couple. Her voice is more rock to me. I would love for her to do a violin conver of all 3 osts.

@Dearest lmfao at the sniffing comment though you may not have meant it that way Haha
Kade loves Reungrit from the start. They met in the university. It is said by her directly when she questioned the love she should have felt for Khun Reung.

In the novel, she'd love him very much and would lament a lot about how she never got a chance to tell Reung of her love and that he would never love her because she is not as beautiful as other girls. In the lakorn, her love is apparant as well as Kade never stops thinking about Reung everywhere she goes. In fact, the feelings might just be one of the reasons why Kade was so hesitated in her love for Por Date in the first place.

She was very confused because she still loved Reung, and at the same time, she doesn't love Khun Reung romantically and instead fell in love with Por Date. Why? She asked.

The reason why Kade cried when she heard his confession might be because she never realized it before, and then instantly knew how much had lost. She might feel confused and guilty with her feelings for both of them forever if it was not for the next realization, that Por Date and Reungrit are one and the same.

This clears up a lot of things for her. I think.

HNA0

☀️
In the last scene with Kade and Reungrit/Por Date when he looks at her do you think he really sees Kade?.
Definitely looks like pope/ pj is looking at Bella but not really sure if they can see her or not. We’ll have to wait until tomorrow.

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
@jeanie1 I agree. Plus the charm of BPS is the time that it took to write the book bc of the history the author took time to study into...

Plus it'll be really hard to try to recreate such a story to follow it as a "season 2" or continuation in such a short period.

@Rosi2 what are the translated lyrics If you know by chance? Good thing Kade couldn't finish the song bc bella sort of sucks lol

Weirfany, I don't, but in this Padivarada scene it's sung by James Ji & there's the subs explained at 3:40. Something about the moon.... Date said the same thing; that it is he who should do the singing because it's in praise of the beauty of a woman (Kade/moon).

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart

How long has Reungrit and Kade been friends for? Thought it was for awhile too. Even then, seemed like she saw him only as a friend too and was oblivious to his feelings which may be why she cried at his confession bc of not realizing it. Seems to cherish Reungrit a lot tho obviously bc he's all he had aside from her family. The moment it transitioned to Por Date, and realizing it was him... there was love immediately again hence her saying he's loved her since 300 years ago and being worried about not seeing him again.

Lol yes we can debate forever on it and I love it! Love to read all the different perspective.

So going back to whatever episodes, remember when she said "I'Reung (meaning her friend) I used to love you, love you a lot too but how come I no longer love you (as in PJ) now". Well I think that is why her look of love changed when she saw her friend going from whom she thought was PJ to Date. Not that she didn't love him but that she thought he is PJ whom she does not love. She finally understood why she loves Reungrit but not Khoon Reung.

Man I have to say that was brilliant writing!!!!

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Kade loves Reungrit from the start. They met in the university. It is said by her directly when she questioned the love she should have felt for Khun Reung.

In the novel, she'd love him very much and would lament a lot about how she never got a chance to tell Reung of her love and that he would never love her because she is not as beautiful as other girls. In the lakorn, her love is apparant as well as Kade never stops thinking about Reung everywhere she goes. In fact, the feelings might just be one of the reasons why Kade was so hesitated in her love for Por Date in the first place.

She was very confused because she still loved Reung, and at the same time, she doesn't love Khun Reung romantically and instead fell in love with Por Date. Why? She asked.

The reason why Kade cried when she heard his confession might be because she never realized it before, and then instantly knew how much had lost. She might feel confused and guilty with her feelings for both of them forever if it was not for the next realization, that Por Date and Reungrit are one and the same.

This clears up a lot of things for her. I think.
Ugh this is why I need the book!!! Lol thank you for that, I knew something was missing.

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹
Ohh guys I was so tired that I crashed last night and didn't continue watching the live stream. I read through all the new pages, and y'all getting me so full of anticipation!! Gosh.

First thing I'm coming home today after a long day of class is to make sure I can catch up with yesterday's episode.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Have you guys liked/ loved a friend before?

Man that crap is hard.
I had this guy who I was getting to know, we became friends for about 6 months. I was at the point where I was starting to like him more than a friend but was unsure at the same time.

Around that time he asked me straight to the point if I liked him. I was hesitant and said not yet, but I'm getting there. He said "Well I really like you, so much." However it was hard bc I was still in school and the impending distance. We both agreed to be friends only bc of those reasons. 1 year eventually passed and I liked him especially but heck we were friends so I held even more. Eventually listened to him talking about other girls and that's when I realized I couldn't just be a friend. On my own I blocked him on facebook. Then eventually, the phone number. Stupid I know, but I was 18.

Last year, I received a PM from him on social media saying he can't believe he finally found me after 4-5 years of losing touch. Almost 1 year later since... I'm at risk at being in the sane. Position again..damn it not learning at all lol

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart

Man that crap is hard.
I had this guy who I was getting to know, we became friends for about 6 months. I was at the point where I was starting to like him more than a friend but was unsure at the same time.

Around that time he asked me straight to the point if I liked him. I was hesitant and said not yet, but I'm getting there. He said "Well I really like you, so much." However it was hard bc I was still in school and the impending distance. We both agreed to be friends only bc of those reasons. 1 year eventually passed and I liked him especially but heck we were friends so I held even more. Eventually listened to him talking about other girls and that's when I realized I couldn't just be a friend. On my own I blocked him on facebook. Then eventually, the phone number. Stupid I know, but I was 18.

Last year, I received a PM from him on social media saying he can't believe he finally found me after 4-5 years of losing touch. Almost 1 year later since... I'm at risk at being in the sane. Position again..damn it not learning at all lol
Girl I feel you. I acted on the friends to lovers drama and a drama it was. It didn't turn beautiful like lakorns but turn hellish. 20+years of friendship and now barely talking.

Anyways @Rosi depends on how you use "na". I can mean something such as "ok" or like "please" to nothing but an ending punctuation.

jkpmeun

sarNie Hatchling

Man that crap is hard.

Around that time he asked me straight to the point if I liked him. I was hesitant and said not yet, but I'm getting the. He said "Well I really like you, so much." However it was hard bc I was still in school and the impending distance. We both agreed to be friends only bc of those reasons. 1 year eventually passed and I liked him especially but heck we were friends so I held everything in. Eventually listened to him talking about other girls and that's when I realized I couldn't just be a friend. On my own I blocked him on facebook. Then eventually, the phone number. Stupid I know, but I was 18.

Last year, I received a PM from him on social media saying he can't believe he finally found me after 4-5 years of losing touch. Almost 1 year later since... I'm at risk at being in the sane. Position again..damn it
That sounds hard and heartbreaking as hell. But there's new chance for you right? To get to know him again, to consider you feelings more thoroughly.

I actually have this one sided love for a guy who was in the same group of friends as mine. He was popular among the girls, I guess. He was quite handsome, but that's not the reason why I started to fall for him.

I was bullied very hard because of stupid reasons. I was quite good at academic stuffs and there was a friend who told me of this scholarship to Japan. She told everyone else, but when I decided to give it a go, she got mad at me, saying that I wanted to steal her scholarship. Lol I was very mad, disappointed (because actually i thought she was my bestfriend) so I asked her, quite harshly, "are you jealous?"

Then I felt guilty. The next day I tried to apologize,only to realize that everyone kinda decided to pretend I wasn't exist. So I had to spend the last two semesters of high school alone. Except there was this guy.

He asked me a lot about how I was doing. He joked with me. He looked at me like I mattered. He came to sit with me, amd comforted me when I thought I was alone. It was hard not to fall in love with him after that. Imao

I wasn't very good at keeping my feelings bottled up so I told him at the graduation day. He shot me down gently. Held me. And said Thank you.

I still loved him today. I broke up with my ex (my first boyfriend) because I realized I never really stopped loving the man. Lolol

So yeah, I understand how loving a friend just sucks. But it's a wonderful feeling. It's been okay, wonderful even, for me since the moment I stopped pretending that I didn't love him anymore.

Last edited:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
That sounds hard and heartbreaking as hell. But there's new chance for you right? To get to know him again, to consider you feelings more thoroughly.

I actually have this one sided love for a guy who was in the same group of friends as mine. He was popular among the girls, I guess. He was quite handsome, but that's not the reason why I started to fall for him.

I was bullied very hard because of stupid reasons. I was quite good at academic stuffs and there was a friend who told me of this scholarship to Japan. She told everyone else,but when I decided to give it a go. She got mad at me, saying that I wanted to steal her scholarship. Lol I was very mad, disappointed so I asked her, quite harshly, "are you jealous?"

Then I felt guilty. The next day I tried to apologize,only to realize that everyone kinda decided to pretend I wasn't exist. So I had to spend the last two semesters of high school alone. Except there was this guy.

He asked me a lot about how I was doing. He joked with me. He looked at me like I mattered. He came to sit with me, amd comforted me when I thought I was alone. It was hard not to fall in love with him after that. Imao

I wasn't very good at keeping my feelings bottled up so I told him at the graduation day. He shot me down gently. Held me. And said Thank you.

I still loved him today. I broke up with my ex (my first boyfriend) because I realized I never really stopped loving the man. Lolol

So yeah, I understand how loving a friend just sucks. But it's a wonderful feeling. It's been okay, wonderful even, for me since the moment I stopped pretending that I didn't love him anymore.
Woah— :confused0::confused:

:clap::clap::clap:

I feel like I’m going through this right now :crybaby2: