[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

jkpmeun

sarNie Hatchling
I am totally dying. :risas3::risas3::risas3:
Saw this on twitter for โล้สำเภา too.
https://twitter.com/ssunhoney/status/981573334952366080
Watch at your own risk. LMAO.
My cool and self-collected Khun P':facepalm: No more!!imao

By the way, about the reincarnation thing and why Reungrit aka Por Date has to lose Kadesurang in this life, are explained quite clearly by Rom Paeng.

This lakorn has very strong element of Buddhism right? Well, it's all about Karma. Doing good deeds will be rewarded with good things, doing bad deeds though will be rewarded with bad things as well.

Por Date, even though he gets lucky in this life since he meets Kadesurang in Karakade's body, having a chance to fall in love and marry her, he still did a bad deed. The very bad one.

He kinda cursed Karakade to die. Wishing to harm someone, even though it might sound justified since the person did wrong, was never considered by Karma as good thing. He would have to repent for it. If not in Por Date's life, then in another life.

Karakade's fate should never be anyone's to decided, but Fate.

So it's the soul who resides in Reungrit's body now has to pay for what Por Date, the previous body, did. He has to lose the person he loves the most, and in a way that suggests he was the one who killed her himself.

It's heartbreaking, and might be a little bit confusing for those who is not familiar with the concept of Karma, but..yeah. it makes sense.

Rosi

Wifey #42
Now, how do people feel about Reungrit being Date's reincarnation after seeing it onscreen? I know some were iffy about it.

I've always looked forward to it, mainly for the Bella/PJ moment. It's so so bittersweet how they resolved the time traveling thing.

Always wondered if Kade was given a choice to go back to the past or stay in the present which would she pick? It's Date in both lifetimes so that's a wash. I think she would pick present just for her mom and grandma, even though the past she has her Khun Loong.
Honestly I prefer Date being just - Date. A man of his own terms, but even if in a backward era, he comes up worthy of Kade - faithful, loyal, kind, brilliant, noble - and a gentleman. He will not even be like his own dad, with the house servants as quickie lovers & those brood of illegitimate children in the backyard. Reung, although likeable, is a bit of "too young". At the time they were together Kade is already way smarter than him, he sleeps in class & sees things in a dorky way. Eg to her Athutaya is shaped like a barge, to him it looks like a trash bag. I have a thing for a deep, mature love vs childish love. Sure he adores her! Of course we're sad he lost her in his lifetime. But it's more of a love between kids. In Karakade's body Kade reached full fruition of the beautiful woman she's destined to be (once she sheds the puppy fat & goes for contact lenses, a day at the salon), coupled that with an agile mind and intelligence, she matures a lot faster than Reung could have done in the present time. Date will be the provider & protector as he believed men of those times are, and that is what he will give Kade - without the selfishness of men of those times not treating wives well and as someone below them. He will honour her as his wife in their private times, as in society. If Reung & Kade had married in present times their love would not have the fire & passion that is Date & Kade. Looking at them two - err, a love yes but an out of control blaze would never happen!! Kade would eventually run circles around Reung & that would end up being so unromantic. I vote for a Kade & Date everytime!!

I would take that vision of her seeing Reung and then Date sitting in that same spot as her missing him so much and thinking now that her soul is away from her body she will never be able to return to the man she truly loves. She had asked herself once, didn't she - Reung I loved you so much before, why is it that I now no longer do?

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid

By the way, about the reincarnation thing and why Reungrit aka Por Date has to lose Kadesurang in this life, are explained quite clearly by Rom Paeng.

This lakorn has very strong element of Buddhism right? Well, it's all about Karma. Doing good deeds will be rewarded with good things, doing bad deeds though will be rewarded with bad things as well.

Por Date, even though he gets lucky in this life since he meets Kadesurang in Karakade's body, having a chance to fall in love and marry her, he still did a bad deed. The very bad one.

He kinda cursed Karakade to die. Wishing to harm someone, even though it might sound justified since the person did wrong, was never considered by Karma as good thing. He would have to repent for it. If not in Por Date's life, then in another life.

So it's the soul who resides in Reungrit's body now has to pay for what Por Date, the previous body, did. He has to lose the person he loves the most, and in a way that suggests he was the one who killed her himself.

It's heartbreaking, and might be a little bit confusing for those who is not familiar with the concept of Karma, but..yeah. it makes sense.
This actually make real sense wowwwww
I think i kinda get the karma concept now, it's like the proverb you reap what you sow

Wowww

jkpmeun

sarNie Hatchling
Honestly I prefer Date being just - Date. A man of his own terms, but even if in a backward era, he comes up worthy of Kade - faithful, loyal, kind, brilliant, noble - and a gentleman. He will not even be like his own dad, with the house servants as quickie lovers & those brood of illegitimate children in the backyard. Reung, although likeable, is a bit of "too young". At the time they were together Kade is already way smarter than him, he sleeps in class & sees things in a dorky way. Eg to her Athutaya is shaped like a barge, to him it looks like a trash bag. I have a thing for a deep, mature love vs childish love. Sure he adores her! Of course we're sad he lost her in his lifetime. But it's more of a love between kids. In Karakade's body Kade reached full fruition of the beautiful woman she's destined to be (once she sheds the puppy fat & goes for contact lenses, a day at the salon), coupled that with an agile mind and intelligence, she matures a lot faster than Reung could have done in the present time. Date will be the provider & protector as he believed men of those times are, and that is what he will give Kade - without the selfishness of men of those times not treating wives well and as someone below them. He will honour her as his wife in their private times, as in society. If Reung & Kade had married in present times their love would not have the fire & passion that is Date & Kade. Looking at them two - err, a love yes but an out of control blaze would never happen!! Kade would eventually run circles around Reung & that would end up being so unromantic. I vote for a Kade & Date everytime!!

I would take that vision of her seeing Reung and then Date sitting in that same spot as her missing him so much and thinking now that her soul is away from her body she will never be able to return to the man she truly loves. She had asked herself once, didn't she - Reung I loved you so much before, why is it that I now no longer do?
Good point. But I think at that time, she asked about Reung in the past, about whether or not he is the Reung she used to love (he is not)

she would be thinking something like, "I loved you so much but why do I not feel anything for Reung in this oeriod?"

That's already explained, as Reung is not the same as Reungrit. Reungrit is the same soul as Por Date. Hmm. They would be considered the same person? In Thai thinking, I mean. Even though they are different, the feelings evoked should be the same. But I agree that Kade loves Por Date a lot more. That's because she knows he loves her back. It's like..they spends a lot of time thinking of themselves as couple, but in the present time, Kade and Reungrit loved each other but she believed he didn't love her. There's this giant block between them, that would be taken down later by Reungrit had Kade not die. But damn.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma

This actually make sense.

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Good point. But I think at that time, she asked about Reung in the past, about whether or not he is the Reung she used to love (he is not)

she would be thinking something like, "I loved you so much but why do I not feel anything for Reung in this oeriod?"

That's already explained, as Reung is not the same as Reungrit. Reungrit is the same soul as Por Date. Hmm. They would be considered the same person? In Thai thinking, I mean. Even though they are different, the feelings evoked should be the same. But I agree that Kade loves Por Date a lot more. That's because she knows he loves her back. It's like..they spends a lot of time thinking of themselves as couple, but in the present time, Kade and Reungrit loved each other but she believed he didn't love her. There's this giant block between them, that would be taken down later by Reungrit had Kade not die. But damn.
This is why im glad present Kade did not survived the accident. Cause if they put her in a comatose state, she's going to go through one hell of a decision making later when the spirit came out of karakade's body. At least since present kade died, and spirit kade being able to see her family and reung for one last time, she'd get her closure

jkpmeun

sarNie Hatchling
This is why im glad present Kade did not survived the accident. Cause if they put her in a comatose state, she's going to go through one hell of a decision making later when the spirit came out of karakade's body
Agree. It would weight on everyone's mind. I woud cry so much :crybaby2:but that's only because I knew Kade would be sad, and I would be extremely torn as well.

hahaha. I hope you are done with your tests or that image won't help. It's stuck in my mind now for tomorrow's Lo Sam Pao. LOL.

Back to the story and karma:
I can't help but think that if I were Kade and know of this sad future, would I not help Por Date do more merit to lessen the bad karma? I guess you can't play with the future but I would get him to do merits and ordinations frequently so he won't have a sad life in 300 years in the future. But first, they need to "Lo Sam Pao". :risas3::risas3::risas3: I actually like saying the word. Help!

chi chi

sarNie Juvenile
Ok I would have to say PJ did a way better job in the emotional scene than Pope. I felt his heartbreak that Kade died and his confession of love towards her. I was disappointed with Pope’s, seems like he was struggling a bit. Sure he is good on them sweet talks and scenes but he still needs to improve on his crying. As for Bella, can’t say enuf on her acting skills..she makes me wanna cry with her every time and laugh when she is so dorky funny. I do hope she and PJ can be pranangs in the future.

jkpmeun

sarNie Hatchling
hahaha. I hope you are done with your tests or that image won't help. It's stuck in my mind now for tomorrow. LOL.

Back to the story and karma:
I can't help but think that if I were Kade and know of this sad future, would I not help Por Date do more merit to lessen the bad karma? I guess you can't play with the future but I would get him to do merits and ordinations frequently so he won't have a sad future in 300 years in the future. But first, they need to "Lo Sam Pao". :risas3::risas3::risas3: I actually like saying the word. Help!
I think that the Karma we can lessen is..something. But not the serious deed like killing someone. It's considered one of the worst thing to do ever in Buddhism. so maybe, even though they try to do merit, the main problem/heartbreak/karma will still remain for Por Date to face. If Karakade is to reincarnated, she would have to repent the deed as well, even though Kadesurang did a lot of merits for her.

jkpmeun

sarNie Hatchling
Ok I would have to say PJ did a way better job in the emotional scene than Pope. I felt his heartbreak that Kade died and his confession of love towards her. I was disappointed with Pope’s, seems like he was struggling a bit. Sure he is good on them sweet talks and scenes but he still needs to improve on his crying. As for Bella, can’t say enuf on her acting skills..she makes me wanna cry with her every time and laugh when she is so dorky funny. I do hope she and PJ can be pranangs in the future.
I want them together future lakorn as welllll

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Late watched here ok But AAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWW @ the scene when he came back from France and he touched the wrapped pillow silently letting her know with his gestures, eyes, and smile that however precious she and her pillow was to him before he left, she and her pillow are still just as precious now that he returned.

Oh and that flower (I have this tree in my backyard and it smells really good), she so put it on her hair cus she knows he loves to smell her hair!!

chi chi

sarNie Juvenile
As for the karma thing, I was wondering how they were gonna explain Por Dates when he was the one who did magic to kill Karakade. He is also wrong on doing that, you have no right to kill someone period. So his karma was a later lifetime instead of his present one. I wonder how they will go abouts with part two, instead of the children time, they should do a modern time where they have all paid off their sins and start over to see if they will still be BPS.

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Shooo I was sad bc of all 3 of them. Imo yes PJ did better emotionally. Bella was on point with her cries but for me her tears wasn't selling it for me...if I had to be honest. She doesn't have much tears... maybe 2 years only each scene she cries. Maybe she produces small tears and I can't tell but she still on point with the emotions.

Pope is like more when I'm emotional. The quiet crying type plus the sad eyes. His dad eyes kill me. By yes, he's the weakest among the 3. But still love them...

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Omg I shrieked and blushed at the scene by the pier when he caught her from falling backward. Then he told her that not a day goes by that he did not miss her and walks away. swear my ears were hot!! Omg so romantic!!!! Now I know why pur ancestors have so many children! They professed their love and admit to missing each other but can't touch one another.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Omg I shrieked and blushed at the scene by the pier when he caught her from falling backward. Then he told her that not a day goes by that he did not miss her and walks away. swear my ears were hot!! Omg so romantic!!!! Now I know why pur ancestors have so many children! They professed their love and admit to missing each other but can't touch one another.
That scene was amazing:icon12:.