[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I think ch3 didn't update about ratings' KF ep 3,4 because it's lower than episode 1&2. Maybe they only post it when rating increases or equal compared to the previous episode.
I don’t think so, they updated 11 hours ago.

Anyways going to watch this without subs, wanna join in for the heartaches

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Prik defying Mae Jampa for choosing to worry about Kade was a breath of fresh air

Is there a taboo about helping someone once they pass out suddenly like that or something? Everyone was so not willing to touch or help her except for Prik and Por Date

Or was it bc they noticed the spells book next to her, and didn't want to touch her bc of that?

---
Bella with age is one of the Thai mixed celebrities who looks more Asian than she does her European half. When she was younger, she def looked more euro...but now she looks more asian than she does european that I keep forgetting she's mixed.

After seeing pictures of her and the actress who play Prik with makeup on, they can pass as mother and daughter in a lakorn imo lol

Last edited:

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
I was iffy about it but DAmn did this scene proved me wrong. I LOVVVEE IT!

NOW I WANT TO DO A Reungrit and Kade MV so bad. I can't choose guys after seeing him crying for Kade.

Kade belong to Reungrit in the first place..damn you fate! Ok screw Por Date even if they are the same soul lol..she should just stay by Reungrit side as a ghost. Hahaha

You should...;) you make beautiful ones...you have more than enough scenes to make one teehee

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
I'm probably the only one who is Por Date and Kade only alllll the way 100% lol
I don't even see Reung Rit as PJ in these scenes...strictly see him as Por Date, the soul mate to Kade.

PJ is great though, don't get me wrong, tugging on my heart strings and all.

BUT

I see only Por Date.

I think Clara is alright, she's pretty but not as pretty as others make her out to be haha maybe bc she looks like any other one of white girls I grew up with

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I don't even see Reung Rit as PJ in these scenes...strictly see him as Por Date, the soul mate to Kade.

BUT

I see only Por Date.

I think Clara is alright, she's pretty but not as pretty as others make her out to be haha maybe bc she looks like any other one of white girls I grew up with
Haha i’m still on the Por Date and Kade ship too.

BUT

I see only Por Date.

oh, Me too. Meeeeeeee tooooooo! PJ was great but I am so in love with Pope. He voice, looks and tears...... I am def. Por Date and Kade team.

This episode was all over with up (happy) and down (sad) feelings but so good. So glad she will return next episode. I don't know if I can handle more of that time travel. My eyes are all puffy from crying and I surprisingly like the transition scene between Por Date and Reung.... but that means Por Date in the modern life is hurting which makes me really really sad and confused.

Dearest

恋の予感
Oh my gosh!!! Noon and I don't know the name for the actress who plays as P'Pin, but those two are so good at acting!!! I hope they get more and more acting gigs after BPS. Catching up with 1/9 for today's episode and those two are so good at crying -- makes me cry with them.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult

BUT

I see only Por Date.

Sigh..Damn it. No you're not the only one girl. I'll be saying stuffs but in my heart it's always Port Date with Kade :crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:

and yes Clara is just ok too!

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
@pangiaxiong you're so funny, but i get your feelings. it's almost like second lead syndrome but not completely either bc of their situation lol

@phatman yesss that's the goal lol can't wait for the subs

Man...i still haven't found what i will replace this show with when it's over. What are you guys watching???