[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
It's alright. No one can beat your man anyway. Haha.
Lmao :risas3: well, if someone is really attractive like PJ, I will def love them too, they don’t have to be just my man 55555 but attraction is a big factor for me lol If I can’t look past the face, it just doesn’t click :risas3:

geestory

sarNie Hatchling
I think Kade was prob very impressed by his skills when he came back from France since even the cheek kiss made him freeze in shock haha

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Hahaha. Noooo!!! It'sthem French girls. Hahha.

Hahahaha. He always has the best posts and uses the best music. My favorite post from him will have to be during the filming of Heyha Mia Navy where he rides on his motorcycle in slomo and the song "This Is a Man's World" plays. Haha.
Gotta love this guy! I'm currently watching KF and this guy is kill'n the whole darn lakorn.
I love Got’s sense of humor. He doesn’t take himself seriously, but when it comes to acting he does. Gosh, wish he’s taller so he can be pair up with Matt. They would be on fire on screen with their acting.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
@xodxo hot guys to me all are the guys in this lakorn lol but "hot guy" is the permanent market looking Suriyot mustache guy you're referring to aka @phatman and @pangiaxiong "hot guy" lolololol

I think he's cute but Got and Pope is where my eyes are making trained at lol

@geestory good point lolol I forgot all about that. Now with that said....Date and Kade's oldest twins looks like they could be older than Janward and Reung's first kid lolol
Lol yes that Hot Guy! All the guys are hot but he was named Hot Gut because his name was too long or diffcult to remeber lol.

I think it's so funny how reung & janward got married first and she was already pregnant when por date got back...but reung & janward have 1 daughter while por date & kade has like 4 (or was it 5?)
Well..Por Date learned alot from the French...lots of technic hahahah. But damn he and Kade are freaking busy within those years.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I love Got’s sense of humor. He doesn’t take himself seriously, but when it comes to acting he does. Gosh, wish he’s taller so he can be pair up with Matt. They would be on fire on screen with their acting.
Yup. I think he gets his inspiraton from American films. I see a lot of posts on them, especially quotes. He may not make a good small screen pra'ek, but on the big screen he'll make one fine pra'ek.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Is this true or not? If it is, I feel so sorry for Bella.

I know her father passed away during filming BUT didn't know it was during that cheering scene. Now I'm super sad and grateful for Bella for being such a professional and continuing that scene. It's not easy moving on when someone close to you passed away and this just show how dedicated she is as an actress. I'm happy and proud to be a big fan of hers.
Does sniffling affects the rate of fertility lmao
LOL, omg you guys are sooo freaking funny. I guess in Por Date case it does?
Hot guy played as Prang's crazy ex bf in The Cupids lol

And I agree, all the girls in here are equally beautiful. Just different kind of beauty.
OH WHAT! HAHAH foreal! Dang gotta check it out then

What's Hot Guy's real name again??
Earthz, wasn't sure if anyone answer you or not

Earthz is in Broadcast new series currently on air called Behind the Sin.
OMG, just kill me now! the name of the series "Behind the Sin",
You're right, and that's true. Pope strikes a blazing fire with Bells, whereas the romance between her & James in Padiwarada was more of a sweet, enduring thing. It's not less, but of a different plane though. I like all his he-man antics with her in that story.
Way to put it guys!
Most likely since Khun Nong said it's going to cont where BPS left off.

@pangiaxiong I didn't notice this was yours! One of my fav fmv of Pope and Bella. Very nicely done :clap:
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bg_mNrIggpe/
:confused0: I didn't know it was shared there too, lol. Thanks and yes it's mine. My weird FMV! Oh and part 2 to continue where it left off? Oh that it either going to be good or bad, I mean how it will end with this part.

Alright, now that I went thru all the pages, it's time to go to sleep and wake up to another ep of our favorite sniffing couple! Get ready to :sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6:guys! Remember to get your tissue ready and some ice cream to cool us down.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I know her father passed away during filming BUT didn't know it was during that cheering scene. Now I'm super sad and grateful for Bella for being such a professional and continuing that scene. It's not easy moving on when someone close to you passed away and this just show how dedicated she is as an actress. I'm happy and proud to be a big fan of hers.

LOL, omg you guys are sooo freaking funny. I guess in Por Date case it does?

OH WHAT! HAHAH foreal! Dang gotta check it out then

Earthz, wasn't sure if anyone answer you or not

OMG, just kill me now! the name of the series "Behind the Sin",

Way to put it guys!

:confused0: I didn't know it was shared there too, lol. Thanks and yes it's mine. My weird FMV! Oh and part 2 to continue where it left off? Oh that it either going to be good or bad, I mean how it will end with this part.

Alright, now that I went thru all the pages, it's time to go to sleep and wake up to another ep of our favorite sniffing couple! Get ready to :sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6:guys! Remember to get your tissue ready and some ice cream to cool us down.
I know. I don't know if I can handle such news calmly. . .I'd probably wanna leave as soon as possible.

Yes I've already been answered! Thanks love! I'm so ready for tomorrow! Actually today now. Hahaha.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
@phatman Girl I am so ready. I told my family they better not bother me when I'm watching this week eps because I will look like sh*t from crying. Lol.

Btw....I promised a short vid for Pj and Prang but might have to wait for more of their upcoming love scene.

In the meantime...I'm also working on another crossover..lol..aiya too many projects at the sametime lol.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BhI9od1hoqr/

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹
You're right, and that's true. Pope strikes a blazing fire with Bells, whereas the romance between her & James in Padiwarada was more of a sweet, enduring thing. It's not less, but of a different plane though. I like all his he-man antics with her in that story.
Gotta agree. But JJ's character just went south eventually in that story. I stayed for Bella and her character + the sisters. The women in that lakorn were quite amazing and pleasing..... all except for Saran's crazy ex. lmao

Uhh, hahaha have to kind of disagree with your folks there. With women, beauty is as you can see, and if you can't it can be fixed with cosmetics (we girls all do it everyday). But for guys manliness is something inherent to beyond just a pretty face. You see Pope's face & stance in every movie he's got that certain dignity makes you want to cry or laugh with him, what I'm trying to say is that - he "moves" you. You just want to root for him whatever it is he's doing. He doesn't need an extra moustache or different haircut to get your attention. His quietness is like nerves of steel really, a thinker, and that goes a long way. This sort of guys have a lot more to offer.
Yeahhhh. A lot of people have said Pope don't look as good.... but looks only stop at looks! Pope has a charisma, an aura, a charm which goes beyond his looks. He looks fairly decent but his charisma takes it further. I'm usually attracted to actors (people) like that more, and like them more - because eyecandies only stay at eyecandy level.

Does sniffling affects the rate of fertility lmao
DED :risas3:

OMG they got married within a year of courtship?! Haha. Reung is way faster that Date. . .but Date is definitely more competent. 4 babies?! HAHA
It's as if Date and Kade lives in a parallel universe to Reung/Janward and Malee/Falcon. Malee already had 2 kids and our dear Date and Kade are still silently flirting with each other. :')

View attachment 13087 Not to sound weird or anything but Pope has very pretty hands. Lol
Ahaha haaaands. I don't wear caps but now I want his cap!! I've adored this logotype of his name, found it really cute. I assume he designed it himself.

Last edited:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
These two seriously need to get a room already lmbo :risas3: https://instagram.com/p/BhJGLHuFjHA/

I love it when they speak English! Come on, goes to show how intellectual they are!! Haha :clap:

PS to be honest, this is the kind of interaction I like from pra’nang. If they fail to even interact like this, I just can’t understand them, cuz then they just come off as very boring and bland. I think it’s very, very rare that a couple can have this casual interaction and laugh with their own jokes! Lol

Last edited: