[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Popella

sarNie Juvenile
I've been starring at the wall all day waiting for Wednesday to arrive lol. I can't imagine how miserable I will be waiting for part 2 to be written. I mean I am still waiting for Ying Taew and Chai Ruj' s children from the SJ series to be written, cast, and film. It's going on how many years now? Will I live to see Prom Likit? :nut:
I thought it was done written and now they will select the casts and fitting in May this year for all the children of the 5 brothers, each story for one brother's son and broadcast in 2020 for Channel3 50th years Anniversary.

Here another clip with the hosts....if anyone know Thai you will know the name of the show I think.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BhFxCNFHMgw/?explore=true

Last edited:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I've been starring at the wall all day waiting for Wednesday to arrive lol. I can't imagine how miserable I will be waiting for part 2 to be written. I mean I am still waiting for Ying Taew and Chai Ruj' s children from the SJ series to be written, cast, and film. It's going on how many years now? Will I live to see Prom Likit? :nut:
Haha. Seriously. Look at how long it took for the BPS crew to confirm the cast, record and air! I'm not gonna wait. I'll be satisfied with just this part. . . . hopefully.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I find it funny how Prang/PJ and Susie/Louis were all so badly robbed of their screen time yet they all are shining just as equally! I credit the writers for making their characters mesmerizing!! And I credit the cast for being so impressive!!

LOL! I’m old & have been here since the beginning of this site. My spamming days are basically over. So sad!
No one is ever too old for this stuff! Haha.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I also say don't stress out about the faces!

As mentioned before, you're not always reborn with the same face. And that's the direction this lakorn decided to go.

Although its not correct, and you're hung up on Reung's face being Por Date reincarnated then perhaps in our fan minds only.... consider it a little bit of both worlds for Kadesurang. Por Date is a soul mate, the man she's tied to in each life. But Reung provided a strong friendship without judgment also. So present life, Best Friend+Soul Mate=Reung's physical body but Por Date's reincarnated self. So best of both worlds despite the tragic fate in present life.

On another note... thai awards I've been seeing lately makes me question the accuracy of who the awards should go to. Instead of talent, sometimes it seems more popularity based or who ever shows up gets one.
It's always been like that. You'll notice the trend after a while. I stop watching it when i notice certain people get them year after year even though their lakorn ratings barely inch pass a 5.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I thought it was done written and now they will select the casts and fitting in May this year for all the children of the 5 brothers, each story for one brother's son and broadcast in 2020 for Channel3 50th years Anniversary.
:aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa: Thank you for the update!!!!!!!!!

It's still Monday night here in my side of the country :sad6:

So anyways Date's brother is showing up soon (well duh since there's like 4 epis left). The guy playing it is the praek of Por T and Pat N' remake Buang Talay Fun.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
:aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa: Thank you for the update!!!!!!!!!

It's still Monday night here in my side of the country :sad6:

So anyways Date's brother is showing up soon (well duh since there's like 4 epis left). The guy playing it is the praek of Por T and Pat N' remake Buang Talay Fun.
Oh so they're not cutting him out completely?? We'll see how they incorporate him into the story. As of now, they haven't hinted anything. . .

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Haha just had to join this site for this post. You ladies / gentlemen are hilarious. I was supposed to remove all the snow from my car 3 hours ago so I can move it into the garage but look at me, laying here reading. Lol
Welcome to our world, world of unproductiness due to BPS. Are you in the east coast?

HNA0

☀️
My God. Lol

The hair, the ugly outfits, the bad dance moves lol so glad he transitioned into more acting roles lolol good singer still

Still goofy today as he was back then though lol showing some more PJ loving

Lol at least his hair style is much more tolerable than the other’s.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Wow. Must be very important.

I wonder what they said that made Popella blush. Haha.

Haha just had to join this site for this post. You ladies / gentlemen are hilarious. I was supposed to remove all the snow from my car 3 hours ago so I can move it into the garage but look at me, laying here reading. Lol
Welcome!!!! Once you enter you can't exit. If we can't make you stay BPS definitely will. Hahaha.