[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
PJ asked the Prime Minister for a selfie lol. They made Pope do his rap but he started to say it while looking at the PM and the PM told him to say it to Bella, or is he insulting the PM? :risas3:

The PM at one point asked Bella for spoilers? He's like when is she going back to the present or something like that.

Bella and Pope definitely did a real kiss, as in contact, 2 in fact. There's a video somewhere of the forest one and I swear I saw contact. And then in the opening theme the last shot of them is on the bed and you see it. But more than the real kiss, I want that wound on neck kiss! I don't want to sound greedy cause we get so much already but if we don't get the wound kiss I'm gonna be whining about it forever lol.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
PJ asked the Prime Minister for a selfie lol. They made Pope do his rap but he started to say it while looking at the PM and the PM told him to say it to Bella, or is he insulting the PM? :risas3:

The PM at one point asked Bella for spoilers? He's like when is she going back to the present or something like that.

Bella and Pope definitely did a real kiss, as in contact, 2 in fact. There's a video somewhere of the forest one and I swear I saw contact. And then in the opening theme the last shot of them is on the bed and you see it. But more than the real kiss, I want that wound on neck kiss! I don't want to sound greedy cause we get so much already but if we don't get the wound kiss I'm gonna be whining about it forever lol.
Thanks for the info :).

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart

Lol the prime minister is such a jokester and the best thing is that he does it with a straight face so you're like uhhh..wait What? :pancarta: I swear he's like my fav prime minister.

Yes I want that neck kissing too!!! :cheer:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

Hahah. Seriously. I want that neck kiss more than anything! Someone go spam the pd's ig and tell her she better had recorded it, otherwise this world is gonna be turned upsidedown!

Freals though, Got "grew" since Duang Jai Akkanee. He looked like a little boy in DJA. Now, he's damned good looking lol.
He was in DJA???

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
I thought it was done written and now they will select the casts and fitting in May this year for all the children of the 5 brothers, each story for one brother's son and broadcast in 2020 for Channel3 50th years Anniversary.

Here another clip with the hosts....if anyone know Thai you will know the name of the show I think.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BhFxCNFHMgw/?explore=true
OMG 2020 seems so far away.. technically their children would be titled Mom Luang right?