[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yeahhh. So that was the benefit of doubt I gave - even though I'm 95% sure I'm not that blind to think there wasn't real contact there... also considering most of the fake angle kisses in lakorn I've seen are so frickin fake. That was nothing like those. xD

You're right though :p
Oh gosh tell me about it. If you're gonna fake it at least make it look real from the angle. Haha. I don't see why they wouldn't kiss. Pope has kissed before, a hard kiss too, and Bella has kissed before, must be Broadcast Thai that doesn't allow it.

Im not sure if this was answered hahaha but what did Kade mean when they were talking while they were horseback riding. She said something like "if you were in Bangkok youll feel lonely/cold"?
Yeah I was confused on that part too. I wasn't sure what she meant because she said it after Pope said he wasn't one of Kosa Ban's wives. Haha

Kinda? Pope and Bella are meeting with the Thailand minister of culture tomorrow at his office. Something about how to keep the conversation going about Thai culture and history.
Wow. . . things are getting serious. Hahaha.

Yes. Kade was taking what Date said about not being Kosa Ban's wife and meaning that now a man can be another man's "wife"/partner. The cold part can be translated to getting goosebumps, if he were to walk around Bangkok cause it's probably normal to see gay couples there.
Ooooooohhhhh. Hahaha. Makes sense. Makes perfect sense. That's hilarious. Hahaha.

Last edited:

Tresor Moi

sarNie Hatchling
So... supposedly Weir deleted all his pictures with Bella on Instagram.Does anybody know about this news? Did he get hacked?

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
Yes. Kade was taking what Date said about not being Kosa Ban's wife and meaning that now a man can be another man's "wife"/partner. The cold part can be translated to getting goosebumps, if he were to walk around Bangkok cause it's probably normal to see gay couples there.
Cold and goosebumps...:facepalm:damn that was kind of obvious...in an indirect way?

geestory

sarNie Hatchling
Um. It's not worth watching the whole series. Just watch Panjan's. Haha. Jk. I only watched Mr. PJ and Ken T.'s, but Ken's sucked so don't watch his. Haha.
Oh, I tried watching Ken's with Chompoo....but it sucked so yeah I didn't watch

I guess I will just watch PJ's! And maybe Prang's

_mLove_

sarNie Hatchling
Hope the rating will be cross double digit for tonight episode. :worship2:

I'm craving for mango too. My mom is so tempted to make the source tomorrow:pancarta:

Ingredients:

Palm sugar, fish source, salt, garlic, red onion (sorry I don't know how to call it in english..lol), chilli...

Put palm sugar on hotpot. Then add those ingredient inside. That's my recipe :naughty2:
My husband makes pretty bomb dipping sauce for mangoes too. :) Btw, the small red onions are called shallots.

Roasted rice powder, dry pepper, sugar or palm sugar, msg, shrimp paste, and fish sauce.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
@pangiaxiong Your video was great. Got was fooling around so much imagine if Mr. PJ was there!! Hahaha.
Heheheh thanks girl. I know Got was so silly, I was seriously laughing the whole time. Louis was enjoying the moment so much and Pope was happy but trying to keep up with the flow hahaha.

So... supposedly Weir deleted all his pictures with Bella on Instagram.Does anybody know about this news? Did he get hacked?
wow....maybe he did get hacked.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
btw my lovely people!! I need your help on finding good picture (in their historical clothing) of each characters in BPS. I want to make a picture vid of the whole casts. It's be a goodbye or memory vid for BPS.

iSanee

sarNie Egg
for the book reader:

Was there any mention in the book detailing why Ruengrit (modern time Por Date) look like Rueng in Ayutthaya?
I'm very curious about this...or just as is?

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
It’s either he got hacked or deleted them himself. Only two possible answers. I think they like privacy like NY?? Not gonna start believing in anything until they put a ring on it. In some cases, two to three kids already for me to believe. Lol I hate playing detective with couples.

geestory

sarNie Hatchling
for the book reader:

Was there any mention in the book detailing why Ruengrit (modern time Por Date) look like Rueng in Ayutthaya?
I'm very curious about this...or just as is?
I think someone mentioned before that your soul doesn't necessarily have the same "face" in every lifetime?

I'm wondering if they made reungrit have the same face as meun reung so that's how kadesurang feels more connected to meun reung in the past because she thinks they're the same person?

I really want to know kadesurang's reaction when she finds out reungrit really isn't meun reung, but is actually the soul of por date since she always thought reungrit was meun reung...right?

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Ya'll I died this weekend because I got so sick from the weather changes and you guys jumped so many pages without my presence.

Thanks to @KitKat516 for noticing my absence lol

Been slowly getting to catch up more.

Seeing behind the scenes of Pope carrying Bella and he is such a goofball. Thank goodness this lakorn pre-filmed because it would've been so exhausting on your team. I remember Bella getting food poisoning for onset last year. Seems like she's the busiest but also the healthiest right now.

Can't believe I only have 3 more official episodes plus 3 special episodes left with all of you on here. I swear you all have been the funniest group to me ever. From our thirsty selves over sugary sweet Por Date, Reung shirt less to appreciating the fine abs on Got.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
It's alright Bella and Weir can just take more photos. Haha.

My husband makes pretty bomb dipping sauce for mangoes too. :) Btw, the small red onions are called shallots.

Roasted rice powder, dry pepper, sugar or palm sugar, msg, shrimp paste, and fish sauce.
I have yet to try it!! Haha. I will though!

Heheheh thanks girl. I know Got was so silly, I was seriously laughing the whole time. Louis was enjoying the moment so much and Pope was happy but trying to keep up with the flow hahaha.

wow....maybe he did get hacked.
Pope looked embarrassed the whole time! Hahaha. Poor Pope. He's never gonna make anymore rating promises ever again.

iSanee

sarNie Egg
I think someone mentioned before that your soul doesn't necessarily have the same "face" in every lifetime?

I'm wondering if they made reungrit have the same face as meun reung so that's how kadesurang feels more connected to meun reung in the past because she thinks they're the same person?

I really want to know kadesurang's reaction when she finds out reungrit really isn't meun reung, but is actually the soul of por date since she always thought reungrit was meun reung...right?
Kade's reaction would be extremely hilarious to see..LOL...I'll just stick to thinking that maybe because Rueng was also infatuated/in Love with her that why Por Date's spirit was in his body ...eheheh :naughty2:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ya'll I died this weekend because I got so sick from the weather changes and you guys jumped so many pages without my presence.

Thanks to @KitKat516 for noticing my absence lol

Been slowly getting to catch up more.

Seeing behind the scenes of Pope carrying Bella and he is such a goofball. Thank goodness this lakorn pre-filmed because it would've been so exhausting on your team. I remember Bella getting food poisoning for onset last year. Seems like she's the busiest but also the healthiest right now.

Can't believe I only have 3 more official episodes plus 3 special episodes left with all of you on here. I swear you all have been the funniest group to me ever. From our thirsty selves over sugary sweet Por Date, Reung shirt less to appreciating the fine abs on Got.
Welcome back!! Haha. Hope you feel better.

Are we already preparing our farewells?? Haha. I don't even want to think about it. :sad6: